Old 10-18-2013, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mercy {3.04} Episode Discussion | Original Air Date October 20, 2013

Mercy {3.04} - Episode Discussion

Sunday, October 20, 2013 9/8c on ABC

r e v e n g e

IN THE FIERY AFTERMATH OF EMILY’S PLAN SHE DISCOVERS A SECRET

THAT COULD CHANGE EVERYTHING, ON ABC’S “REVENGE”

“Mercy” – When Emily’s biggest takedown yet crashes and burns, she must rely on help from an unlikely source to investigate what went wrong. Meanwhile, to protect her own future, Victoria makes a bold move to secure her independence, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 20 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

“Revenge” stars Emily VanCamp as Emily Thorne, Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson, Henry Czerny as Conrad Grayson, Josh Bowman as Daniel Grayson, Nick Wechsler as Jack Porter, Gabriel Mann as Nolan Ross, Christa B. Allen as Charlotte Clarke and Barry Sloane as Aiden Mathis.

Guest starring James LeGros as Father Paul Whitley, Justin Hartley as Patrick Osbourne, Kathleen York as Sheila Lurie, Jack Merrill as Detective March, Conor Leslie as Bianca, Victoria Park as Anna, Kavita Patil as Lucinda Martin, Brianna Brown as Lacey, Coley Mustafa Speaks as Paramedic, Tom Virtue as Doctor and Tiffany Jeneen as Nurse.

“Mercy” was written by Karin Gist and directed by J. Miller Tobin.

“Revenge” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

For more information on “Revenge,” visit ABC.com/Revenge.

Old 10-20-2013, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

Wow. I bet Charlotte is the one trying to kill Conrad.
Old 10-20-2013, 08:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think it Daniel or Patrick. I believe Charlotte still have a good heart and too soft to do anything like that.

I liked this episode. I still have a feeling nothing is under Emily's control anymore. And it's a sad turn. First season was good for that - Emily managed to keep everything running the way she wanted and now it's barely up to her.

Patrick and Victoria - I still don't buy it. I don't believe any son would forgive his mother after what Victoria did to her son and never tried to find him for good. After Patrick's ex told Nolan Patrick is the lier, I though about Patrick not being Victoria's real son after all. We will see.

Aiden had another fire ball for Emily by saying he thinks Jack had something to do with Conrad's car. How could he? This is not the first time he does something like that. Iam sure he knows about Emily's feelings for Jack, but still did what he did

It's really interesting to see what Patrick and Nolan relationship will bring us to. I really hope Nolan has a plan, but looks like Patrick is a unknown yet.
Old 10-21-2013, 04:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

I still would like it to be Victoria that was responsible for hampering the breaks, it coincides well with her threat "if you get in that car i swear it will be the last thing you do".

Loved Patrick and Nolan...Yummy hahaha

Aidan has gone insane.
Old 10-21-2013, 04:56 AM
Supreme Fan

Interesting episode. It was a bit predictable that Conrad wasn't going to turn himself in, and that he would find out about him not having Huntington's, but it was still interesting to see. I really felt bad for Emily ( and in some way Jack, who wants to see Conrad behind bars aswell ).

Patrick and Nolan have chemistry, but it seems like they are both using eachother. I don't know what Patrick's motives are, but he's far from innocent. Actually I think that either he or Charlotte were responsible for that car crash ( Aiden is still a suspect aswell, but I have a gut feeling it's someone close to Victoria/Conrad ). LOL @ Nolan trying to beat his desire to play with his computer btw.

Aiden is just a douchebag. I'm sorry, but blaming Jack? Is he for real? Let's just hope it's all part of a msterplan that will work out, but as I see it now he's just being an idiot once again. I've never loved his character, but he's really making it easy for me to hate him. I really hope they are not going to be endgame ; Emily/Aiden I mean.

Daniel is a pussy, and just as bad as his parents. This episode proved that once again. He didn't know the car was tempered with, but he knew/thought Conrad was responsible, and still blamed it on father Paul. What a sick thing to do. I know Emily is going to continue with the wedding, but I seriously hope Daniel dies somewhere this season, or just goes away.

I'm Team Jack all the way. I love it that he was helping Emily this episode, and I'm wondering what will happen next for him. Aiden is so jealous that he wants Jack out of the picture. I bet he's going to tell Jack and Emily that Conrad's thinking Jack caused his accident, and that he has to flee, so that Aiden and Emily can be together. That would be such a sick thing.
Old 10-22-2013, 02:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Interesting episode. It was a bit predictable that Conrad wasn't going to turn himself in, and that he would find out about him not having Huntington's, but it was still interesting to see. I really felt bad for Emily ( and in some way Jack, who wants to see Conrad behind bars aswell ).

Patrick and Nolan have chemistry, but it seems like they are both using eachother. I don't know what Patrick's motives are, but he's far from innocent. Actually I think that either he or Charlotte were responsible for that car crash ( Aiden is still a suspect aswell, but I have a gut feeling it's someone close to Victoria/Conrad ). LOL @ Nolan trying to beat his desire to play with his computer btw.

Aiden is just a douchebag. I'm sorry, but blaming Jack? Is he for real? Let's just hope it's all part of a msterplan that will work out, but as I see it now he's just being an idiot once again. I've never loved his character, but he's really making it easy for me to hate him. I really hope they are not going to be endgame ; Emily/Aiden I mean.Daniel is a pussy, and just as bad as his parents. This episode proved that once again. He didn't know the car was tempered with, but he knew/thought Conrad was responsible, and still blamed it on father Paul. What a sick thing to do. I know Emily is going to continue with the wedding, but I seriously hope Daniel dies somewhere this season, or just goes away.

I'm Team Jack all the way. I love it that he was helping Emily this episode, and I'm wondering what will happen next for him. Aiden is so jealous that he wants Jack out of the picture. I bet he's going to tell Jack and Emily that Conrad's thinking Jack caused his accident, and that he has to flee, so that Aiden and Emily can be together. That would be such a sick thing.
Well as a Jemily shipper I am not surprised you think those things of Aiden.

But really - step back, do you really think they are going to make it that easy for Jemily?

We have already seen this season that you cant take cliffhangers or promos literally - there is always a twist.

Aiden may not be a total douche and Emily herself wants Jack to back-off revenging - so lets see what Ep5 brings eh.
Old 10-22-2013, 09:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Is it me or they cut some interesting scenes in this episode? Or maybe I missed something. I always look for stills and promos and I saw some pics of scenes there weren't in this episode.
In one promo I saw a scene between Aiden and Jack, but in this ep we just saw Jack talking with someone on the phone, we don't know who (This is a clue to me... but we'll see)
Then there were pics of a shirtless Aiden, he was probably seducing the maid to stay in the house and that's why in the ep we see him in the Grayson Manor even after Conrad asked him to leave.

I still can't understand Patrick motives and if he's really a good guy or not.
I hope Daniel isn't involved in the car accident, but after what he told to Conrad I put him first in the list of suspects.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Promos and pics of future eps have been very misleading and mixed up this series. Promo for ep4 had an Aiden with baseball bat scene from Ep5. I think they are deliveraty playing with us.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeve77 (View Post)
Promos and pics of future eps have been very misleading and mixed up this series. Promo for ep4 had an Aiden with baseball bat scene from Ep5. I think they are deliveraty playing with us.
Yeah promos can have scene of future episodes and sometimes I forget what I saw and what I have to see but can they misleading us with the stills? I'm sure the shirtless scene was supposed to be in ep 4.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:53 PM
Supreme Fan

I have always disliked Aiden and him doing this to Jack just adds more fuel to the fire.

Interested in Patrick/Nolan. Still want more of Patrick and as to why he is here. Loved that he schemed with Victoria to get the Art Gallery. I was like WTF Patrick when he was selling the art, but was fooled.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

I must be in the minority.

I looove Aiden. Still convinced he is Emily's ticket out of revenging. Never really liked Jack, don't particularly care what happens there.

Love Nolan, like Patrick, don't like them together. Can't really put my finger on it, but still interested to see what happens, especially after Nolan's previous two relationships.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay-La (View Post)
I must be in the minority.

I looove Aiden. Still convinced he is Emily's ticket out of revenging. Never really liked Jack, don't particularly care what happens there.
My sentiments exactly. Trust. You're not alone.

Last edited by MsDeme70; 10-24-2013 at 08:29 PM