Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Margarita/real Emily/faux Amanda/Amily #1: "What do you call that?" "Being awesome!"

Amanda Clarke (born Emily Thorne) is a friend of Emily Thorne from their juvenile detention days that switched identities with her. After years from their last meeting, fate brings Amanda and Emily back together at the Hamptons

Margarita Levieva (born February 9, 1980) is an American actress. Born in the Soviet Union, she was a professional gymnast before going on to star in the films The Invisible, Adventureland and Spread

Supporters:
1. messy_redhead
2. Hot Rod
3. science_girlfriend
4. xlennie
5. alexa93
6. Lostcandy
7. murphyboy11
8. Bronson

Last edited by Hot Rod; 02-18-2013 at 05:05 PM
Old 11-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting this thread. I love the OP. You did a good job of picking some nice pics and gif of Margarita along with posting the nice little info about her and Amanda. Amanda is one of my favorite characters on the show. I liked her immediately right from her first appearance. She is a very good character in that she`s the perfect opposite of Emily with how impulsive and wild she is at times. However we have seen her grow more this season her pregnancy and the birth of Carl. Margarita has done a great job in her portrayal of Amanda. Of course i can`t forget to mention how hot she is.

Margarita definitely made a great first impression on me in Charade

and looked very hot in that red bikini.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks!

I definitely agree about Emily and Amanda. They are both "broken" people with difficult pasts, and I think it has affected them in different ways, with Emily becoming so closed off, rational and strategic, while Amanda throws herself at any situation by impulse, hoping to finally reach happiness and a place to call home.

Margarita is a terrific actress, I think she portrays the loneliness and vulnerability behind such a feisty character so well, and she is just so beautiful

Other than in Revenge, I really loved her work in the movie The Invisible, where she plays another very tragic character. I recommend it to anyone who appreciates her here (and people who are not so fond of Amanda and would like another role to have a different impression of Margarita, why not?). Just be warned: she will break your heart!
Old 11-10-2012, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

You made a great point about Amanda. She wants so much to have that perfect life after going through many hard times and i think that she`ll do anything to keep it.

Also i`ve never seen The Invisible. Your review of Margarita`s performance in it has piqued my interest in seeing this movie soon.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

If i am honest, i never hated her.... and i think its due to Margarita and how she is, esp the scenes we saw with Emily and then Nolan

I do feel for her and her life, but still Emily (Real Amanda) is the one i am rooting and Jack/Emily
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 11-11-2012, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread. I think she's very pretty!
Old 11-11-2012, 10:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Glad you guys like the thread

So, do we think Amanda will do something against Mason tonight? Will she follow Emily's lead or go her own way?

Also since I mentioned The Invisible, here is a graphic inspired to the movie

go find a garbage can or something
Old 11-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think that Amanda will follow Emily`s lead at first, but eventually will deal with Mason her own way.

Also thanks for posting that great graphic. It has me wanting to see The Invisible even more.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

We got some good stuff with Amanda in last night`s episode.

First of all, she had to deal with Mason Treadwell along with Emily. Not surprisingly Amanda still wanted to take care of Mason her way, but Emily talked her out of it.

Then Amanda met with Mason to tell him her "version of the story." They went back to Mason`s headquarters where Amanda was about to deal with him in her own way by bashing his brains in before Emily came in the nick of time and stopped her. I have to say that i wish that Amanda would`ve gotten in a blow or two on that weasel. However Emily did the right thing in stopping Amanda and mentioning that Jack and Carl needed her. While it would`ve been nice to see Amanda take care of Mason in her own way, but at the same time, she has a lot more to lose now compared to when she took out Frank.

Overall i liked all of the great stuff with Amanda in last night`s episode. Margarita delivered another pretty good performance in it.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Amanda is still VERY protective of her loved ones... if Kenny is trying to do anything against Jack, he should be scared!

She looks so happy with little Carl (who is a total cutie)!
Old 11-16-2012, 04:24 AM
Loyal Fan

a pretty cap from the last episode

this is not a story about forgiveness.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting that cap. Here are some pics of Margarita at the Juan Carlos Obando Jewelry Collection Launch Dinner in L.A. on Thursday.

Old 11-17-2012, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do we know who the woman with the red hair is??

Thanks for the pics, btw!
Old 11-18-2012, 08:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks!

She looks amazing!
Old 11-29-2012, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just dropping by to post a new pic of Margarita.

infinite revenge