Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-01-2014, 02:01 PM
Administrator

Low Post Count Warning - Please Read

Hi everyone. As a courtesy, I wanted to let you know that this board didn’t meet the daily average number of posts to remain here last month, and as such, this board has been placed on the Low Post Count Warning List. If this board meets the daily average number of posts to remain here for the next six months, this board will be taken off this list, but if it doesn’t meet the daily average number of posts to remain here any time within the next six months, this board will be closed. I wanted to let you all know this so you can take the steps necessary to make sure that this board remains here.

Please note that boards need to average 15 posts a day in order to remain here. Thank you.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 03-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Thank You, Jerry.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Thank you...I know it's been kind of quiet around here lately...hopefully there'll be more posting when the hiatus ends next Sunday.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

That's sad. Hopefully it will pick up when the show comes back!
Old 03-01-2014, 11:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by northboundtrain (View Post)
Thank you...I know it's been kind of quiet around here lately...hopefully there'll be more posting when the hiatus ends next Sunday.
Yeah, hopefully.
Old 03-02-2014, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope the count will improve, I'll try to help out more
Old 03-02-2014, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

How could that happen? You did so well last month so it was really surprising for me. I'm sorry to see that and I hope you'll manage to increase the counts.
Old 03-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
How could that happen? You did so well last month so it was really surprising for me. I'm sorry to see that and I hope you'll manage to increase the counts.
I think because in January there were three new episodes in a row, but then the show went on hiatus after that, so all during February there was nothing.

But starting next week the show will continue with all new episodes again. I bet March will be a better month.
Old 03-03-2014, 10:07 AM
Supreme Fan

Shocking. I haven't been as active on this board because of personal issues irl, but it seems like that wasn't good timing.

I urge everyone who knows people who love Revenge to ask them to start posting here aswell. We could use everyone!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I will do my best to help!
Old 03-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

Thank you, but the show was on a hiatus and that's probably why the count was down. With the new episode airing Sunday, I hope to see more posts here

Old 03-03-2014, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Everwood has been off the air for years and years and we don't have trouble with post counts because we created a little community on the board.

It's really important to keep things active even when the show is not currently airing live episodes. You have to do that or else you might end up not having a board.

This show is way too good not to have a board.

Let's make sure it never closes.

Last edited by jediwands; 03-03-2014 at 04:14 PM
Old 03-03-2014, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so sorry about this!

I avoid this board because of the spoilers. They just started airing season 3 here and it's a show that's so exciting that I don't want to read any spoilers. But I'll try to be more active here.
Old 03-03-2014, 04:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm not surprised. I always wondered why no one pays any attention to this forum, whereas shows like Once Upon a time are more than okay, it's strange.
Old 03-03-2014, 05:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenaya (View Post)
I'm not surprised. I always wondered why no one pays any attention to this forum, whereas shows like Once Upon a time are more than okay, it's strange.
OUAT seems to have a more active online community, not just here but on other websites. (I visit TVLine a lot and there are usually far more comments for OUAT-related items than there are for Revenge articles.)

I think part of it may be because OUAT has such a huge cast of characters and a bunch of different couples that different fanbases all enjoy. It also inspires a lot of debate, because the mythology is so dense and draws on so many different fairy tales and legends.

Revenge's cast is relatively small in comparison, and there aren't a whole lot of couples for shippers to choose from.

Granted, that's surely not the only reason there's more OUAT discussion (there are lots of shows with small casts that I'm sure have very large online fandoms). But I do think it's part of it.

Regardless, I'm sure things will pick up around here once the new episodes start in a few days.