Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

TPTB = box? I hope not Nolan himself stole the box. Was thinking of a Roswell episode when Liz' diary goes missing - inside job. Would make sense, Nolan is angry at Emily and tries to blackmail her or just wants her to see what she does to her father or that she's on the wrong track. You're right, the box twist can't be too important, cos next episode is the wedding, there won't be any time for either the box or Satoshi returnin to the Hamptons - unless he appears at the wedding and warns Emily with a mysterious "don't do it". Lovely pics, still have to get my hand on those mags.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I highly doubt that Nolan would steal the box. He has done some questionable things that has gotten Emily`s ire, but i can`t picture him going that far, even if it`s angry at her. The more likely suspects are either Faux!Amanda or maybe even Tyler, who did this as a way to mess with Emily.

Also i`m glad that you love those pics. I hope that you`ll find those mags soon.

Lastly nice reference of that Roswell episode back in Season 1, which i remember very well
Old 02-13-2012, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

can i be added?

the pilot just aired here yesterday and im loving it.

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-16-2012, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I added you to the list. Glad to have you on the team.

Emily was really pushed to the limit in last night`s episode.

First of all, she had to find the Infinity Box, which was stolen by Tyler. Once again Emily had to go deep into her reserves to match wits with Tyler and it looked like she got one up on him again until Amanda turned on her, which enabled her and Tyler to escape. I have to say that Emily wasn`t all that surprised that Amanda turned on her, but still you know that she had be to be disappointed about that.

If having to deal with Tyler and Amanda wasn`t bad enough for Emily, she also had to deal with the big Fire and Ice party along with Victoria`s usual presence. Em handled herself well at the party until Daniel got her alone and told her about his last minute plan for them to go to Paris. Not surprisingly she turned him down, which was the first sign of trouble in paradise for Emily and Daniel.

Emily got a little time with Charlotte at the party, where she discovered her with Jack`s bottle of Oxycontin. Naturally Em was very suspicious about it and was to talk to Charlotte about it before Victoria interrupted them.

Then there was Jack coming over to say goodbye as he was about to sail off to Port Au Prince. Emily had mixed emotions about it in that she was relieved that Jack was going to be out of the line of fire, but at the same time, felt sad that she wasn`t going to have him around.

Finally Emily briefly reunited with her sensei Satoshi, who gave her some advice along with returning the Infinity Box in the form of an engagement present at the party.

Overall i really liked the stuff we got with Emily in last night`s episode. I thought that she handled herself very well in the face of some very tough circumstances with Tyler returning and stealing the Infinity Box, Amanda turning on her, having to deal with the business with the party and having a big scare at the beach when it looked like Daniel was the one that was shot. Now i can`t wait to see what`s going to happen with Emily next. There are some new unanswered questions like what will her new strategy in the Revenge master plan will be, how will she handle the police investigating Tyler`s murder, does she know about Amanda going away with Satoshi, will she get closer to Charlotte, how will she fix things with Daniel and lastly, did she have a hand in Tyler`s murder? Now we`ll have a long wait to see at least a few of them to be answered.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 02-16-2012 at 11:10 AM
Old 02-16-2012, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just dropping by to post some new pics of Emily.

credit
Old 02-26-2012, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just dropping by to post a great new pic of Emily.

credit
Old 02-26-2012, 04:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks, Hot Rod, Emily looks great. My fav pictures of Em lately are those from the tv guide mag. Bought that one and the other covers (EW, Flare) on ebay some days ago, just waiting to receive em. Anyway, the tumbler archive is AWESOME, wow, so much Emily at the same time, almost like an overdose.

Last edited by ForVanAngel; 02-26-2012 at 05:01 PM
Old 02-27-2012, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad that you love the cap from the new promo. I`m also very happy that we`ve been getting a lot of great stuff with Emily lately. In fact here is some more great stuff, which are some pics of her at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party.

Emily looks very gorgeous in these pics. I hope that we`ll get some more pics of her at the party, especially a few of her with some fellow goddesses.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:15 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the recent pics HR

Don't forget Emily is on Ellen today
Old 02-27-2012, 06:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
Glad that you love the cap from the new promo. I`m also very happy that we`ve been getting a lot of great stuff with Emily lately. In fact here is some more great stuff, which are some pics of her at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party.
Yes, I almost forgot, just watched that promo half an hour ago. Okay, it's a bit ridiculous with those slow motion effects, maybe the show gets a viewer boost and it's great that Emily was seen by so many people. Yeah, she's on Ellen, I can say: This was maybe the best Non-Revenge week during Revenge.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

Emily on Ellen

Old 02-27-2012, 06:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Watched it just minutes ago and of course loved it! Emily is soooooo nice, I would freak out if she would sit next to me. Too bad it was such a short interview, but hey, she was on Ellen! Cool thing, Emily has been fighting somebody wearing that red dress. Embarassing moment for her, but she can laugh about it, that's great. Can't wait for the next episode, hope there is a new episode next week too, I totally understand why people don't like having to wait for a new episode so long and then there's a 1 week break every other week.

Yay for Emily. Today I got my Entertainment Weekly magazine from the USA and the Flare magazine from Canada. Just the TV Guide missing and then I'm up to date.

Last edited by ForVanAngel; 02-28-2012 at 06:46 AM
Old 02-28-2012, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Few more from Oscar night (thanks Scott)

Old 02-29-2012, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanx for that
gorgeous

does she have a twitter ? ive only seen 3 eps cause it just started airing here
loving it

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-29-2012, 05:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustichearts (View Post)
does she have a twitter ? ive only seen 3 eps cause it just started airing here
loving it
Yes, she does! Since last year before Revenge took off she got one. It's worth reading and she often posts great private pictures. This one is great, posted by her sister Alison with Emily and her cousin. Have fun watching the rest.