Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add meee!
Old 11-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me please! I've been a fan of hers since Everwood and it's so great to see her on a successful show like this

Laura| icon: Ms X (ff)
Old 11-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForVanAngel (View Post)
You're totally right! If I had like an infinite amount of money, I would enjoy life, travel around the world, buy 3 houses and 5 cars and a yacht and so on, but all Emily can think of is Revenge, that her life is worth nothing until she gets even with the people who wronged her father and that means her. And now she reached a point of no return, she can't even enjoy her revenge, because now she's in trouble herself and has to be very careful to keep her cover. So everything with Daniel is a lie and even if she was with Jack, it would be the even bigger lie, cos she can't tell him the truth, Jack would be shocked and wouldn't like her anymore, who would? I wouldn't be together with a person that walks around hurting other people, even if it is justified. I think there's a lot of potential, after Frank confronts our Emily, we will see what she does? Will she stop for some weeks, or will she try finishing Frank to continue her revenge? I'm waiting for the moment when Daniel finds out, he will be pissed, he told her about his past, his true feelings, he wants to have a serious relationship and all she does is lie to him.
You make some excellent points about Emanda.

Plus there is the strong possibility of her turning into the enemy that she is trying to get revenge on (i.e. Victoria and Conrad) and losing herself in the process. I really hope that we`ll get to see that aspect of Emanda explored soon.

Also watch How to Get Away with Murder and post at the board.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Add me please!
EVC is great in this role! And Emily Thorne is fierce, can't see her having a happy ending, but she's definitely an unique charcter!
Old 11-01-2011, 01:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
You make some excellent points about Emanda.

Plus there is the strong possibility of her turning into the enemy that she is trying to get revenge on (i.e. Victoria and Conrad) and losing herself in the process. I really hope that we`ll get to see that aspect of Emanda explored soon.
Thank you. Yeah, Emily didn't plan with the Jack/Daniel triangle situation and even that Nolan would be around and that somebody would be so close to discover her secret so soon, so that changes a lot of things. As I expected, Emily now won't really have the possibility to do revenge of the weeks like she did in the beginning, that would be to dangerous for her. But I really like it, the show has surprised us a lot in only 6 episodes, and more to come I'm sure, so I think if the writers plan to keep the show running longer than one season, they will have to change what the show is about - and as Emily VC herself said, the show will move from the Hamptons to New York (maybe after episode 13 with the body on the beach), can't wait to see more. Yeah, and Emily now has this let's say "Amanda" part in her, but it could happen that Evil Emily takes over, not only through the things she does to other people without carying, also because she doesn't show any mercy to what happened to Lydia and how she uses the people around her, she didn't thank Nolan once, at one point she won't be able to turn around and stop taking her revenge. Can't wait, Emily's fantastic as Evil Emily.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

Could I be added?

I love this character. I understand that Emily wants the people who palyed a role in her father's wrongful imprisonment and his death to pay. I get that Emily could do more with her life than focus on revenge, but she doesn't want them to keep getting away with it more than they already have. Of course so far it's not like she's killing anyone she wants to take everything from them the way they took everything from her father. EVC plays this role beautifully I can tell that Emily has built a tough layer for herself to protect her heart from ever getting hurt again and yet I can tell Amanda is still in there.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Please add me to this Thread I love Emily Van Camp She was great as Rebecca Harper (Walker) On Brothers and Sisters but in that she was so sweet and innocent Here I love that Emily Thorne has this dark side that Needs to avenge what was done to her father.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

She's fierce. I love how she can charm with a smile and then set her plan in motion without missing a beat. I'm really torn between her succeeding and finding happiness in another way.

Add me please?

Hook: You look stunning, Swan.

Icon: Infinite Dreams
Old 11-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...

She is such a complex character!
up w our shenanigans
. x
Old 11-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Add me please!

Emily Vancamp's acting in this is FANTASTIC!
Old 11-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Under the Dome

Can you add me?

I liked her as Rebecca, but love her as Emily.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me please

Join & Vote Lucy Hale
Chrissy | icon: Hannzz
Old 11-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

add me please!! i've always loved Emily VanCamp and i absolutely love her character on Revenge. <33
Old 11-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Total Fan

Add me please!

"My heart is not cold,
it's broken."
Old 11-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me, please!

Beautiful pics posted, guys!

And I totally agree with everyone about Emily's character.

Also, wait, what? is Emily dating Joseph?!?!
♥ jackie | icon stormofdesings