Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2011, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Sports

I like to be added to the list. I`ve been a fan of Emily`s ever since Everwood and she has been amazing as Emanda. She has done such a great job of portraying both sides of Emanda from the cold blooded scheming of Emily Thorne to the lost and vulnerable Amanda Clarke. It is so great to see Emily finally get a chance to fully showcase her great talent. Plus i must add that she is very sexy being all badass and ruthless.

Also here are some pics of Emily.

I couldn`t resist posting this pic of Emily and Joseph Morgan. Am i the only one here who thinks that Emily Thorne and Klaus would make for a great team?

Also watch How to Get Away with Murder and post at the board.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
I like to be added to the list. I`ve been a fan of Emily`s ever since Everwood and she has been amazing as Emanda. She has done such a great job of portraying both sides of Emanda from the cold blooded scheming of Emily Thorne to the lost and vulnerable Amanda Clarke. It is so great to see Emily finally get a chance to fully showcase her great talent. Plus i must add that she is very sexy being all badass and ruthless.
You did great! Am a fan since let's say Everwood ending, it took me me some time to discover her, cos I'm not from America. So I'm kinda a fan of Emily since B&S or so. Emily always does a great job if she gets the chance to (meaning a good character, f.e. in Carriers she wasn't able to shine). I that Amy Abbott now has huge competition for Emily's best character, I think Emily/Amanda could also be great, let's wait until end season 1. I never call Emily sexy, don't like her to be that, but she looks awesome in all that dresses, there's a different colour on every week. Yeah, one of the best things of Revenge is actually that we can see Emily being badass and all Evil Emily, she's the sweetest person in real life, watch any interview you want, but on screen she's looks like she has no heart at all. After all the doubts I had about the show being interesting, I'm so happy that a lot of people enjoy it (don't know but for me it seemed like when the show started, not many people were interested, but now a lot are!) and Emily herself does, and she now has a bunch of co-actors to hang out with (cos they are her age).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
I couldn`t resist posting this pic of Emily and Joseph Morgan. Am i the only one here who thinks that Emily Thorne and Klaus would make for a great team?
Ha, there are almost no pics with Joseph, that's a rare one, but I'm glad she keeps it that way, it's her private thing and she doesn't need to drag it out to the spotlight. But I found another one.

I could now post like 2.000 pics to, but how could I ever choose? I can, found 10.

Last edited by ForVanAngel; 11-01-2011 at 10:48 AM
Old 11-01-2011, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

You can definitely add me I’m loving the character so much right now that it’s ridiculous.
Icon by:sourburst|Marah
Old 11-01-2011, 06:18 AM
Elite Fan

So many pretty pictures of Emily. <3 Add me, pls. She's by far my favorite.

Old 11-01-2011, 06:51 AM
Loyal Fan

add me please
“People might think my fans are crazy, but i think they're awesome. they’ll have your back before your mom has your back. Don’t anybody call me a b!tch in front of my fans because they will tear your face off.” - Kelly Monaco
Old 11-01-2011, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me please. Love her and her badass MO.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:57 AM
Elite Fan

add me plz
Old 11-01-2011, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Add me please!

I have my ups and downs with her character, sometimes I love her, sometimes I want to smack her.

POLSKA MISTRZEM ŚWIATA!
Biało-czerwone to barwy niezwyciężone.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...

Can I be added please?
I love "Emanda"
find another one 'cause she belongs to me .
Old 11-01-2011, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Add me please!

I have my ups and downs with her character, sometimes I love her, sometimes I want to smack her.
I acn imagine. She really has this tunnel vision with her revenge. Once she starts veering away from it, she has to refuel the need for revenge by looking at her Revenge box.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Added all of you !

I love all the Emily pics , she's stunning.

Her character is so intriguing, I loev how cold she is sometimes, and the fierceness .
Old 11-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I kinda feel sad for her character though. I understand that her father was wronged, but here she is, at the prime of her life, beautiful, wealthy and all she can focus on is revenge.

She can't even allow herself to be happy.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
I kinda feel sad for her character though. I understand that her father was wronged, but here she is, at the prime of her life, beautiful, wealthy and all she can focus on is revenge.

She can't even allow herself to be happy.
You're totally right! If I had like an infinite amount of money, I would enjoy life, travel around the world, buy 3 houses and 5 cars and a yacht and so on, but all Emily can think of is Revenge, that her life is worth nothing until she gets even with the people who wronged her father and that means her. And now she reached a point of no return, she can't even enjoy her revenge, because now she's in trouble herself and has to be very careful to keep her cover. So everything with Daniel is a lie and even if she was with Jack, it would be the even bigger lie, cos she can't tell him the truth, Jack would be shocked and wouldn't like her anymore, who would? I wouldn't be together with a person that walks around hurting other people, even if it is justified. I think there's a lot of potential, after Frank confronts our Emily, we will see what she does? Will she stop for some weeks, or will she try finishing Frank to continue her revenge? I'm waiting for the moment when Daniel finds out, he will be pissed, he told her about his past, his true feelings, he wants to have a serious relationship and all she does is lie to him.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Add me? I love her!
You ruin me | Join The Veronicas campaign!
Old 11-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Love ALL those picss
Add me plz???