Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2012, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome new fans. Eva.

That look can kill.

Old 01-29-2012, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome m a d d. Glad that you decided to join the fun here and hope to see you here when the show returns with the episodes.

Also thanks for posting that nice cap from the last episode. I absolutely can`t get enough of Emily`s tough determined look. You know that she means business whenever you see it. Of course here are a couple of better examples of it.

Maybe it`s just me, but Emily with that tough determined look is so hot in a dominatrix type way.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
Joshua plays Daniel Grayson Nath. He`s the one on Emily`s left in the top pic.

BTW i`m very happy to see you here.
Oh I see. I am never a fan of co-stars dating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForVanAngel (View Post)
No, I actually watch every promo clip and sneak peek and watch all the pictures of upcoming episodes but don't want to read stuff about new episodes I haven't seen yet (like 2 weeks ago I accidentally read that Charlotte is Emily's half sister before I watched the actual episode). Oh, sorry, you're Nath, and yes, you should avoid all Revenge spoilers.

Joshua plays - as already mentioned - her love interest Daniel. I'm very happy for Emily though it's sad that she broke up with Joseph (Morgan, the guy from Vampire Diaries), I wish she had a long-term relationship and not only a long running career.
You totally posted spoilers for me Matt!
Old 01-30-2012, 07:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lethe's Bramble* (View Post)
Oh I see. I am never a fan of co-stars dating.
Hm, from the point of view that it will only last as long as the show lasts (at best) you're right, but that's how the business is.

Quote:
You totally posted spoilers for me Matt!
Oh, so much sorry, hope you are not too mad.
The truth is hidden right in front of our eyes, in plain sight, often hidden between the lines. Those who know how to read the signs and to see the symbols, can uncover not only the truth but also the meaning of our entire existence and why things are the way they are. To think there are no consequences and one isn't responsible for what one does in his only life is foolish. Your body will die, but your soul will live forever.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am fine with co-stars dating on principal its just sometimes when things don't go well in rl it then affects the show and characters, the chemistry and the storylines.

Old 01-30-2012, 08:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara Caffrey (View Post)
I am fine with co-stars dating on principal its just sometimes when things don't go well in rl it then affects the show and characters, the chemistry and the storylines.
Dexter! Don't worry, even if they decide to break up within next month, maybe Daniel won't live then anymore.
The truth is hidden right in front of our eyes, in plain sight, often hidden between the lines. Those who know how to read the signs and to see the symbols, can uncover not only the truth but also the meaning of our entire existence and why things are the way they are. To think there are no consequences and one isn't responsible for what one does in his only life is foolish. Your body will die, but your soul will live forever.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForVanAngel (View Post)
Hm, from the point of view that it will only last as long as the show lasts (at best) you're right, but that's how the business is.

Oh, so much sorry, hope you are not too mad.
you're forgiven
Old 01-30-2012, 03:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
you're forgiven
Too kind. You make a great example of "What would Emily VanCamp do?"
Old 01-31-2012, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just dropping by to post a couple of pics of Emily being on the cover of Flare Magazine along with a pic of her from The Beauty Book.

credit

credit
Old 01-31-2012, 06:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

YAY! EMILY! Great post, Hot Rod. Grey posted the cover today, awesome to see beautiful Emily making it on the covers. Finally! But don't hurry, I'll have to ebay me my EW copy the next day, then I'll try to get my hand on some Canadian Flare magazine - thank you internet.
Old 01-31-2012, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad that you like the pics. It`s great to see Emily getting herself another cover.

Also here is a pic from the Flare cover shoot along with a couple of BTS pics from the shoot.

I tell ya Emily is just too much sometimes.

credit

credit
Old 01-31-2012, 02:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Great work, Hot Rod, thanks for keeping us updated! Honestly: Don't like that crazy blue dress, makes me dizzy.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad that you like the pics. As for the blue dress, i think that it`s alright, but i prefer the white dress Emily`s wearing in the second pic, which showcases her nice legs.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Last Night's Look: Hit or Miss?

EMILY VANCAMP

The Revenge star keeps it casual in a blue, drop-waist pleated frock and putty-colored sandals during an L.A. press conference.

SOURCE and VOTE
Old 02-01-2012, 07:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks, oy_humbug, like her dress here, it's a bit older picture from some small Revenge conference. It's not her best looking dress, but why are people voting only 55-45% for her? That's not fair.