Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2012, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gorgeous picspam

Thanks for all the pics and links guys.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad that y`all love the new pics. Here is a gif from the promo and the new promo pics of Emily to get us ready for tonight`s episode.

Emily with a gun = deadly, but very hot!

credit

Emily looks very smoldering hot in these new promo pics.

credit
Old 01-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hot Rod, you do a great job posting those beautiful Emily pictures. She looks gorgeous, and when my baby got a gun, I'm in heaven. Hm, why didn't I watch a promo for this week's episode? I should. Or not. Cos I'll watch it tomorrow anyway.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Apparently Emily and Josh are dating

Emily VanCamp, Josh Bowman dating? ‘Revenge’ co-stars spotted ‘making out all night’ in Paris - NY Daily News

Quote:
Emily VanCamp is out for vengeance on “Revenge,” but off-screen, she’s is looking for love.

The actress is currently dating co-star Josh Bowman, who plays her on-screen love interest on the hit ABC series, according to Life & Style.

The co-stars reportedly celebrated New Year's Eve together at a private table at Paris nightclub Rasputin. Though the rest of the “Revenge” cast was also in attendance, VanCamp, 25, and Bowman, 23, couldn't keep their hands off each other, eyewitnesses told the magazine.

“They were making out all night,” the source said. “They were acting very lovey-dovey and kissing the entire night.”
Old 01-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for bringing over this news. Now i`m even more envious of Josh than ever. I think that him and Emily are great together.

Also only a few more minutes until the new episode.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

We got more good stuff with Emily in tonight`s episode. She was really coldblooded and ruthless in her plot against Mason Treadwell, which was very personal with him writing lies about her father. Emily put together a nice detailed plan, which involved not only Nolan, but also Amanda. Emily nicely covered all of her bases with her revenge plan against Mason, who decided to stay in Victoria`s good graces by not exposing her and David`s affair, by burning down his house. It was very symbolic that Emily burned down his house after she burned her father`s picture after reading that book.

That leads me to the flashback scenes. They were so sad to watch, especially when Amanda burned her dad`s picture. Once again i must ask, how could anyone hurt a sweet girl like young Amanda? It just makes me mad that people would do that to her.

Also Emily is starting to have some trouble with Amanda in regards to Jack. That was bound to happen sooner or later, however Emily averted trouble by putting Amanda to work in her plot against Mason Treadwell.

On the relationship front, Emily and Daniel was slowly showing more signs of getting more serious with talk of living together in the city. She was obviously overwhelmed at how much her relationship with Daniel is progressing and probably felt more so after Ashley revealed the special clause for Daniel to access his trust. I think that this will greatly change her long term plans with Daniel.

Lastly Emily found out some very revealing stuff about her father watching his confession tape where he talked about his affair with Victoria and revealed the bombshell about Charlotte. The shocked look on Emily`s face said it all.

Overall we got more great stuff with Emily in tonight`s episode. EVC did an excellent job of showing Emily`s coldness and anger for much of the episode and then her shocked at hearing the revealing information from her father`s confessional tape. Plus i must add that she looked very hot shooting that gun and later in the scene where Emily gave Daniel a little sexy surprise. I especially liked that last scene, which could`ve been better if she had given us a better view of her little number, but still i liked what i got.

Next week it looks like things are going to get much more complicated for Emily as she will be dealing with the possibility of her and Charlotte being sisters, Daniel proposing to her, having to deal with Amanda and Jack getting hurt.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 01-11-2012 at 10:26 PM
Old 01-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbugged1814 (View Post)
Apparently Emily and Josh are dating
Hm, that fits cos recently Emily was asked a question that implied that she and Joseph had broken up. Sad. Now she's dating like her cast-mate #4 or so (after Chris Pratt, maybe Dave Annable and Joseph Morgan she met on the set of "Ben Hur"). It's sad somehow, but if you are working 24/7 for a tv show and your boyfriend does the same thing, when do you really have time to see him? So I don't blame Emily, hope she's happy and that's all that counts for me, I don't care much what she does with her private life, so you won't see me searching for pictures, don't like that.

Anyway, I'm exited to watch new Revenge episode later today, also OTH S9 has begun, but since I was watching season the last weeks, it has been days not a year for me to wait.

Quote:
Revenge dropped a tenth to a 2.4 adults 18-49 rating.

Last edited by ForVanAngel; 01-12-2012 at 09:53 AM
Old 01-13-2012, 01:19 AM
Moderator Manager

I love that photoshoot of EVC.

Emily was amazing in the latest ep. Her face when she met Mason and then all that scheming with Nolan. She even helped faux!Amanda with the interview. And I was literally when she burned down Mason's mansion. He gave her false promises when she was a child and she will really take him down after promising to 'save' his father. On the romantic front, I like that she called Jack to thank him for saving his life with that whole Tyler thing. And yes, it looks like her relationship with Daniel is getting serious. And it would be interesting to see how she deals with Charlotte after finding out she might be her half-sister.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-13-2012, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I echo everything you said Lindsay, especially about Emily thanking Jack and her burning down Mason`s mansion. In fact here are a couple of gifs from that scene.

Emily was absolutely ruthless in that scene. Plus i love the hoodie that she wore, which perfectly made her look like the badass ninja that she is.

credit
Old 01-17-2012, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just dropping by to post some pics of Emily at the Warner Brothers & InStyle Golden Globes after party yesterday.

Old 01-17-2012, 10:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, was really happy to get some new pics when I checked the best Emily fansite in the world. Next year Emily should present or win. New Revenge episode is coming soon.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Hi guys please add me if you haven't

Can't wait for a new episode tonight.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-18-2012, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`ve just added you to the list Chas. Glad to have you on board.

Also i can`t wait to see the new episode later tonight. It`ll be interesting to see how Emily will handle the revelation about Charlotte along having to deal with Victoria, Jack and Faux!Amanda and Daniel`s proposal.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Looks like a interesting episode for our girl!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 01-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting was an understatement with all of the great stuff with Emily in tonight`s episode.

Obviously her reaction to Jack getting attacked was the highlight of the episode. Emily felt so terrible that she was the cause of Jack being hurt that it caused her to rethink the revenge plan. She worked so hard to keep Jack, who is a reminder of happier times, out of it and to have her best efforts fail really shook her up.

Emily also had to deal with Charlotte now being her sister. She tried to be her usual cool self and play it off at first, but that late night visit from Charlotte really hit home with Emily, especially when Charlotte told her that she wish that she had a sister. The look on Emily`s face when Charlotte said that spoke volumes.

If that wasn`t enough, Emily had to deal with the proposal from Daniel and the aftermath of her saying yes. That there not only showed her dedication to go through her plan, but also further showed how much she was falling for Daniel.

Lastly i thought that Emily dealt well with her allies Nolan and Amanda. I love how she confided to Nolan at the beach, although i wish that she let him put his arm around her for at least a few more seconds. Also i`m glad that she told Amanda about the revenge plan

Overall i loved all of the great stuff with Emily in tonight`s episode. EVC gave another outstanding performance in it by displaying Emily`s more emotionally vulnerable side in it.

BTW i totally didn`t see that twist with Huntley being Emily`s inside man coming.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 01-19-2012 at 09:09 PM