Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2011, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I love how much press she has been doing lately!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 12-06-2011, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

Last edited by chazman; 12-06-2011 at 03:16 PM
Old 12-07-2011, 08:24 AM
Moderator Manager

Hello everyone! Add me to the list of supporters?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-07-2011, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to the thread Lindsay. Glad that you decided to join the fun here. I`m sure you`ll be added later today.

Also thanks for posting that great gif Chaz. I missed Emily on Jimmy Fallon, which from what i`ve seen in the caps, she looked very stunningly beautiful.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

We got a lot of great stuff with Emily in last night`s episode.

I loved the scenes with Emily and Satoshi, which nicely explored their relationship. Satoshi is very right about Emily falling for Daniel. She has really fallen for him, which i think will hinder her revenge quest.

Also i hated seeing Emily falling out with Nolan. I think that she should`ve let him know about exposing Tyler with the video. Plus i think that Nolan is right about Emily losing herself in the revenge quest, which i felt was bound to happen sooner or later.

On a much more positive note, i`m glad that Emily got to spend some time with Jack, who spoke positively of David. I think that Emily needed that as an escape from her problems.

While i`m on the subject of Jack, Emily gave Real Emily her blessing in a way to stay with Jack and to pose as Amanda Clarke. I think that this is a brilliant move, which will help relieve herself of the emotional burden of worrying about Jack. However we all know that it`s killing her seeing Real Emily with Jack.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

please add me
Old 12-08-2011, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

Add me? I always loved EVC on Everwood (I miss that show so much) but I think she gets to play alot more with Emanda.She plays both HBIC and sweet angel so well.

And of course always looks gorgeous while doing it.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 12-09-2011, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
I loved the scenes with Emily and Satoshi, which nicely explored their relationship. Satoshi is very right about Emily falling for Daniel. She has really fallen for him, which i think will hinder her revenge quest.
It definitely will and in some ways I am sure it already has changed a lot of her plans.

Looking back it was really not a good episode for her. Losing her most important allies with Nolan and Satoshi, things definitely will be harder for her now.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 12-09-2011, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Emily had such a rough time losing Nolan and Satoshi. I hope that it will get her to revaluate things and get her to make some changes like treating Nolan better. Plus i think that this will likely get Emily to move closer to Daniel.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
Yeah Emily had such a rough time losing Nolan and Satoshi. I hope that it will get her to revaluate things and get her to make some changes like treating Nolan better. Plus i think that this will likely get Emily to move closer to Daniel.
That's a bit true, but it's her fault, she lied to Satoshi and how she treated Nolan with no respect and didn't even thank him for helping her, that's just arrogant, though I enjoyed Emily's scenes with Nolan. I hope she changes her life a bit, now she's alone in this, and that could be dangerous without having somebody on her side. She has Daniel, and that's good and not good, cos she wants to take revenge on his parents. Episode 10 was good again, Emily VanCamp did an amzing, great and awesome performance, she had so many great scenes, don't mess with my girl or she'll martial art your ass. What she shows us for different emotions every week is so darn impressive, sweet with Daniel, angry with Satoshi, mean to Nolan, bittersweet when holding Daniel's hand in front of Victoria, hurt after the fight with Nolan when he told her that her father would be ashamed of her and also sad when Satoshi left her standing in the rain cos she lied to him about her feelings for Daniel. She deserves an Emmy right now!
Old 12-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with everything you said, especially Emily deserving an Emmy. I really feel that she rightfully at least deserves a nomination, because she has done such a great job of handling a multilayered role where she has to play two characters.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh man, I was so busy this week that I didn't even find the time to watch her interviews. Thanks so much for the links and I'll catch up on them tonight and on all the stuff you posted/discussed the last couple of days

And Mark, don't worry about falling for all the girly shows. I love it and now I know there's finally somebody getting us back on track if we are lost in our blind emotions.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

Hey everyone. I'm posting in here for the first time. But I wanted to say how much I love Emily VanCamp as Emily/Amanda!!! Her voice as she narrates is so wonderful. I admit, when I first started watching I wasn't really familiar with her as an actress, but man did she grow on me quick! She's radiant and magnificent
Love will lead you back to my arms...
...w h e r e. y o u. b e l o n g.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to the thread Daisy. I`m glad that Revenge has converted you into a fan of Emily. She has been unbelievably amazing as Emily/Amanda to such an extent that i really feel that she should at least be nominated for the Emmys and the Golden Globes. BTW i recommend that you watch some episodes of Everwood, where a lot of us became fans of Emily. She is great on that show.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Welcome Daisy *waves* I'd recommend you watch Emily on Brothers and Sisters but that show kind of ruined her towards the end. I do agree she is very talented as an actress.