Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2014, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

It's a possibility
Old 06-14-2014, 11:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birvstain (View Post)
What if she knew this whole time? Maybe she was the one that faked his death in order to save him. After all the silver-fox and Victoria seemed to have a "relationship" before the plane explosion (I mean the one where Victoria was supposed to be dead), they weren't strangers and supposedly Victoria didn't know much about the Initiative so...
I don't think so. Victoria seems to feel too upset and guilty when thinking about David. If she knew the whole time he wasn't dead why would she feel like that? I think Nolan could be the one that saved David.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

If Nolan is behind it, he's been pretty good about keeping it a secret from Emily.
Old 06-16-2014, 10:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think Victoria knows David is still alive. If anyone knew I think it's Nolan.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:28 AM
Master Fan

It could be Nolan but I hope its not. That means he's been keeping it from Emily. I don't really think he would do that to her
Old 06-17-2014, 06:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

I wonder if Victoria and David would rekindle their relationship. I think that would be interesting to see and imagine what it would do to Emily.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillieBoo (View Post)
I wonder if Victoria and David would rekindle their relationship. I think that would be interesting to see and imagine what it would do to Emily.
If David was evil I would support that because it shows they deserve eachother and gives Emily even more of a reason to hate her dad, since he was indirectly responsible for her becoming infertile, losing her best friend and losing her boyfriend. This will give Emily a new reason for Revenge.

Last edited by jenaya; 06-18-2014 at 12:39 AM
Old 06-18-2014, 01:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenaya (View Post)
If David was evil I would support that because it shows they deserve eachother and gives Emily even more of a reason to hate her dad, since he was indirectly responsible for her becoming infertile, losing her best friend and losing her boyfriend. This will give Emily a new reason for Revenge.
There's got to be more to him than we've been led to believe but even if he has been innocent all along I think it would be interesting to see them together. I could kind of imagine Victoria and Daniel teaming up over Conrad but I think that Victoria still has a lot of feeling for David and if he still felt something for her I could imagine something happening between them. Also there is Charlotte too which pulls them together on some level.

I don't see how Emily is going to be able to forgive David for everything she's been through and if he leans towards Victoria it would really do some serious damage to her.
Old 06-18-2014, 02:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillieBoo (View Post)
There's got to be more to him than we've been led to believe but even if he has been innocent all along I think it would be interesting to see them together. I could kind of imagine Victoria and Daniel teaming up over Conrad but I think that Victoria still has a lot of feeling for David and if he still felt something for her I could imagine something happening between them. Also there is Charlotte too which pulls them together on some level.

I don't see how Emily is going to be able to forgive David for everything she's been through and if he leans towards Victoria it would really do some serious damage to her.
Every man Victoria has dated has been a criminal. Notice a pattern there? Another reason to doubt David.
Old 06-18-2014, 02:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenaya (View Post)
Every man Victoria has dated has been a criminal. Notice a pattern there? Another reason to doubt David.
Yes, and it's way more interesting to make him evil.

She likes her bad boys.
Old 06-18-2014, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

David would be crazy to get back with Victoria unless he has his own revengenda
Old 06-18-2014, 11:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
David would be crazy to get back with Victoria unless he has his own revengenda
David in the middle of Emily and Victoria is going to be so much fun though.
Old 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

^ It will, I'm so glad he's alive
Old 06-18-2014, 01:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
^ It will, I'm so glad he's alive
Me too.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Add me, please

These two are killing me every time... Their relationship is full of hate, wit and despise