Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-31-2013, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dissolution {3.06} Episode Discussion | Original Air Date November 3, 2013

Dissolution {3.06} - Episode Discussion

Sunday, November 3, 2013 9/8c on ABC

r e v e n g e

AMIDST A SEA OF COMPLICATIONS, EMILY SHOWS A NEW SENSE OF RESOLVE, ON ABC’S “REVENGE”

“Dissolution” – Roadblocks seem to be mounting for Emily as Daniel’s attention is focused elsewhere, Grayson Manor may cease to exist, and two of the most important people in Emily’s life start turning on her – leading her to do something very uncharacteristic, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 3 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

“Revenge” stars Emily VanCamp as Emily Thorne, Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson, Henry Czerny as Conrad Grayson, Josh Bowman as Daniel Grayson, Nick Wechsler as Jack Porter, Gabriel Mann as Nolan Ross, Christa B. Allen as Charlotte Clarke and Barry Sloane as Aiden Mathis.

Guest cast TBD.

“Dissolution” was written by Gretchen J. Berg & Aaron Harberts, and directed by Bobby Roth.

“Revenge” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

For more information on “Revenge,” visit ABC.com/Revenge.

Old 11-01-2013, 05:29 PM
Supreme Fan

So excited for this.... Nolan!!!!
It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 11-03-2013, 08:31 PM
Supreme Fan

I am sick of Aiden. Ever since her came along, there has been not enough Nemily and when they do get time together, they fight about something. And tonight, with her being all like I am going to disappear forever and never see you again.... BOO! I want you to be with Nolan. Disapprove of you now, Emily!
It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 11-04-2013, 04:36 AM
Supreme Fan

The ending was the most amazing part of the episode. I love that Emily is planning her own murder, lol. Her conversation with Jack and Nolan was so sad...I don't want her to leave when she's done! I love the Nolan/Emily friendship and I want them to be friends...even when her revenge is done. And I want a Jack/Emily ending....one which will never happen as it seems, especially with all the plans she's making with Aiden.

Charlotte...normally I like her, but this was pure manipulation and I hated her for it. It's obvious she doesn't want Emily and Daniel together, so she's using that poor girl to come between them. Oh oh oh.

I'm actually rooting for Patrick and Victoria. They really care for eachother, and Victoria is actually a proper mum to him. I understood Jack's motives for telling Conrad Patrick was the one who sabotaged his car, but at the same time it's really. Also, because I actually liked Nolan and Patrick.

Victoria and Conrad were amazing. Their fights, and their subtle jokes, are amazing.

Aiden...ugh. Just go away please.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Good episode! OK! I'm glad that i'm not the only one who wants Aiden gone! lol
I love the Nolan/Emily scenes and i want Jack/Emily endgame!

Victoria and Conrad are always priceless! lol
Old 11-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Extreme Fan

I didn't like anything in particular about this episode except for maybe Jack and Nolan scenes. Everything else was rubbish. Emily cares and loves Aiden? Welp...okay.

I don't get why the writers insist on forcing Aiden, I hate him so much. I can't stand him, his presence is a constant annoyance to me.

Emily giving back the money to Victoria and Conrad is stupid. This is why her stupid ass plans never work out. Because she does stupid **** like this. And we all know that she will get shot for real, right? Because why else reveal her plan to "fake" her own death? It's just way to obvious. And I'm 99.99% certain that Daniel is the one who's going to shoot her. Or maybe Aiden if she's faking her "love" for him.

The show has become so predictable and it keeps going back and forth in circles.

- The Graysons never get punished for anything.

- Emily's plans keep falling apart, because she's stupid and the writers want to stretch this out to 26 seasons.

- Aiden/Charlotte are still useless and unnecessary to the plot.
Old 11-05-2013, 02:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Great episode. I'm kinda annoyed with Victoria. Manipulating Patrick into thinking she's some abused wife, despite the fact that she has pulled lots of strings on Conrad aswell, i never thought i would say this but i was happy when Conrad finally stood up to her this episode, the shock on her face when he revealed who he knew had killed him.

Emily was a stale this episode, although i loved the bombshell at the end.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved Episode 6 because it really honed in on the issue of keeping those you love and care for in the loop, especially if you dont want them to feel hurt and meaningless - to me that was what that final scene Jack, Nolan & Emily scene was about. I think Emily is focussed on her plan and has chosen to be with Aiden - she's not playing him. What do people want? - her swooning in his arms every time they meet? They have a past and know each other too well already, they are just back in their groove and just let their friskyness spill over inbetween knowing looks

Madeliene Stowe is just wonderful - she made me laugh out loud a good few times with some of the lines she had.

I'm not too invested in the Sarah/Daniel SL, I am sure it's a means to show Daniel as a decent chap and also Sarah is going to be a problem for Emily.

I had guessed the Sleeping With The Enemy - fake her death weeks ago, when she had the maps and was looking out to sea, plus her daily swimmimg to build her stamina - very clever idea, it will go belly up, but still clever.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeve77 (View Post)
I loved Episode 6 because it really honed in on the issue of keeping those you love and care for in the loop, especially if you dont want them to feel hurt and meaningless - to me that was what that final scene Jack, Nolan & Emily scene was about. I think Emily is focussed on her plan and has chosen to be with Aiden - she's not playing him. What do people want? - her swooning in his arms every time they meet? They have a past and know each other too well already, they are just back in their groove and just let their friskyness spill over inbetween knowing looks
I think that Emily has genuine feelings for Aiden, but I personally wouldn't say she's chosen him as I don't see her with too many options since she's set on her revenge plan.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Loved the episode, one of the best from this season I think.

The last scene with Emily, Nolan and Jack was so sad, but I'm glad that Emily's finally keeping both of them in the loop. Can't wait to see what happens next