Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisztomania (View Post)
i don't think it, not really. but i am confused. so far, we we know he's consistently been with boys, apart from ashley who seems to be nothing but a cover for his plan to usurp daniel's life. so maybe he really is gay rather than bisexual. but it's also possible that he's asexual, not really putting value in any sexuality and just uses it as a means to an end. it doesn't help that he was very ambiguous about his sexuality unlike nolan who flat out said he's a three.
Well, we don't know Tyler's entire sexual history. Just because he was a hustler for men doesn't mean he hasn't also slept with women. And even if he never even kissed a girl, it wouldn't mean he's not bi since sexuality is about attraction rather than action. Because it wouldn't really make sense for him to lie to Nolan about it, would it? Nolan assumed he was gay, and if he was, it would make perfect sense to go along with it, but he made the extra effort to correct the assumption and imply he was bi.

As for him being asexual, that's possible...he might be forcing himself to perform with people to get what he wants...but geez, hustling would be a horrible choice of profession for an asexual!
HAROLD: I don't know what you mean.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I really hope Tyler ends up being gay or bi!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 01-12-2012, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well Tyler turned out to be gay. It`s a shame that he went off the deep end, because he and Nolan were pretty good together.

Also we got official confirmation that the Real Emily/Faux!Amanda is likely bi after her display at the Stowaway in last night`s episode.

That was very hot to watch. Of course it would`ve been better if she had done that with Emanda, which i`m sure she did back in juvie. I`ve always been of the belief that FauxAmanda and Emanda had a little thing going between them back then. Hopefully we`ll get a flashback scene for confirmation.

credit
Old 01-18-2012, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I loved Nolan/Tyler together!

I could totally see Emily being Bi. She seemed to be really into that kiss.

I really hope that if Nolan gets a new love interest that its a guy!
We really need more gay couples on TV.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 10-01-2012, 09:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Nina - (View Post)
I knew about Tyler. It was pretty obvious by the way he acts with Daniel. Nolan I suspected. I think it's good that the writers went there.
Same here

I suspected it from Tyler, he was obvious from the way he was with Daniel

And then Nolan was kinda a surprise, coz with Nolan your so taken in by how he is as a person, the charm and how he is helping Emily....... that when it happened with Tyler i was a kinda surprise but you saw it coming in a way and him being bi-sexual or full gay, i think it went it with Nolan's character and his style he has
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones

Last edited by Lennie1984; 10-01-2012 at 09:16 AM