Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-10-2014, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Add me too, please
Old 01-18-2014, 01:47 PM
New Fan

These two are two of the best on the show! The chemistry they have when theyre in scenes together is amazing. I think Gabriel Mann should get more recognition!
Old 01-19-2014, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`ve just baelfire and Janice. Glad to have you both on the team.

Quote:
These two are two of the best on the show! The chemistry they have when theyre in scenes together is amazing. I think Gabriel Mann should get more recognition!
I echo your sentiments. Gabe and Nick has that special chemistry where it's pretty obvious that they clicked with each other from the start. I hope that we`ll get more great Jack/Nolan scenes soon.
Old 01-29-2014, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Welcome!
Old 03-29-2014, 06:21 AM
Loyal Fan

The AV Club review of 3.16 named the Jack/Nolan break-in as the best scene of the episode!

I hope we get to see more of the two of them working together before the end of the season! They make such a great team.
Old 03-30-2014, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really love that we finally got to see Jack and Nolan do a mission together. I thought that they did pretty well, considering it was their first time teaming up. Plus i loved the banter between them in the elevator. I really hope that we`ll get to see more scenes like that with Jack and Nolan before the season is over.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

I love that scene. I'm glad they are working together. Jack has been so isolated from Nolan and Emily lately. It's great to see him interacting with Nolan again.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Loyal Fan

One of my favorite Jack/Nolan scenes is from the S2 finale, when Jack comes to see Nolan after the explosion. That little bit where Nolan, choking back tears, runs to hug Jack only to have Jack push him back -- it gets me every time. It's just so raw.

But whenever I watch it, it also reminds me how much their relationship has been side-lined this season. In S1, we watched Nolan fall for Jack (platonically) -- Jack was sometimes a little stand-offish, but Nolan never once held it against him. Instead he just became more and more emotionally invested in Jack's happiness. Which is why I believed how destroyed he was at the thought of Jack being dead in the S2 finale.

I'm really hoping that the final few episodes of this season feature more interaction between them. It really is one of the best relationships on the show.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Elite Fan

That scene was beautiful. I love that Nolan was there for Jack when he learned about Declan.

I hope they keep up their interaction for the remainder of the season.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
That scene was beautiful. I love that Nolan was there for Jack when he learned about Declan.
Oh, that scene was so heart-breaking. That's another good one. Nolan was really the perfect person to be there for Jack at that point -- I mean, Emily would have been good, too, but IIRC Nolan interacted with Declan more than Emily did.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That was definitely a heart breaking scene but Nolan being there for Jack was so beautiful
Old 04-18-2014, 03:24 AM
Elite Fan

I love how Jack stood up for Nolan being mistreated. This bromance has more depth than I thought it would have when I first started watching Revenge.
Old 04-18-2014, 07:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
I love how Jack stood up for Nolan being mistreated. This bromance has more depth than I thought it would have when I first started watching Revenge.
In the early episodes, I have to admit I kept worrying that eventually Nolan was going to get fed up with Jack's standoffish attitude and take revenge on him or something.

But it never happened. Nolan always respected Jack and never stopped trying to win Jack's friendship. I think that unwavering loyalty was what made Jack come around and accept Nolan as a friend.
Old 04-29-2014, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I echo your sentiments about how Jack and Nolan`s relationship started. A lot of people would've given up after a while, but Nolan was so determined to win over Jack and in turn, he won Jack`s respect.

Also the guys had a nice little moment in Sunday`s episode where they talked about Jack`s breakup with Margeaux. I love that Nolan was there for Jack, which is further proof of what a great friend he is. I hope that we`ll get some more great stuff with them in the last two episodes.
Old 05-04-2014, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

I love that Jack drew the line at Margaux going after Nolan. True bromance.