Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2014, 06:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am glad everyone mentioned some details from last seasons/episodes we are not considering or simply forgot. After reading all responses in this thread I remember more now and it makes me wonder if show writers remember what they were doing in prev. seasons... I think they need to read this thread (at least).
Old 04-02-2014, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenaya (View Post)
So i'm not the only one that dislikes the idea, that's good. like i said, i don't see how she could have loved David so much but then easily dispatch his "Daughter" off to be murdered.
Yeah, I think it's just wishful thinking on MS's part. I was kind of torn because it would have had potential,but with the way things are and where this discussion is going, it does seem stupid. She doesn't come off as loving David, but I blame the writers. They introduced all these people she had these incredible feelings for.

Either Victoria is a whirlwind romantic or she has serious issues with men. Conrad stopped being able to make her happy, Pascale cheated and that artist left her. Only David was loyal, treated her like gold and put her first.

It's starting to become a soap opera and she's not Erica Kane. This is Revenge, not all Victoria's lovers.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just want Daniel/Victoria/Conrad to finally get theirs. I'm getting so tied of their self-righteous crap they walk around acting like they've been so wronged by evil Emily all the while knowing what they did. Daniel shot Emily and for him to have the audacity to look down on her and blame her for everything is disgusting yes Emily lied I'm not saying that's right, but nothing justifies him shooting her.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

I agree... shooting and almost killing someone is a BIG deal.... When it happened, I thought Emily will get back and kick Daniel's butt, but instead we were forced to was (and guess about) her Blackouts... Emily is a fighter, she was a fighter in season one. She could kill Daniel with her bare hands...
God, I hope writers actually have a plan....
Old 04-02-2014, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanic (View Post)
I agree... shooting and almost killing someone is a BIG deal.... When it happened, I thought Emily will get back and kick Daniel's butt, but instead we were forced to was (and guess about) her Blackouts... Emily is a fighter, she was a fighter in season one. She could kill Daniel with her bare hands...
God, I hope writers actually have a plan....
I think they do,because JB wants out-End of story. He's tired of it, they're not giving him enough to be a true sicko and he's probably bitter that Jack and Emily lasted,but Daniel and Emily didn't. He was quoted in an interview during S1 saying that Emily would pick Daniel, because come on, who wants Jack? How can he compare?

I think Daniel did really love Emily,he just fell out of love with her when she started avoiding him, being weird and seeming disinterested. She kissed Jack and he's never going to forget that. Even Ashley cheated, so when Sarah came back,he remembered when a girl loved him and put him first. He had tried to break things off with Emily, but her taking a step towards him helped. The pregnancy thing was a desperate action, but I think because he had loved Emily once and wanted a family, he was willing to step up.

He had no right to shoot her,but he had no idea that she didn't love him anymore. He also assumed that she never loved him,which probably made him bitter. Even before Sarah, he had Ashley and pined away for Emily. Her whole "I love your son" bit seemed like a joke and he lost the woman he was in love with. She cheated on him again,but this time, he was happy.

Emily needs to kill him dead,but Aiden needs to get a good shot in. They have to be careful, since she's on Victoria's radar and Charlotte is willing to destroy Nolan. I mean, who else can she hurt? Her sister is dead, but she would have never involved Jack either way.

I feel really,really bad for JB. Emily isn't EVC,but her fiance has to keep playing a part he's sick of and it probably frustrates him. It's happened before on Roswell and Smallville, but a contract is a contract.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
I think they do,because JB wants out-End of story. He's tired of it, they're not giving him enough to be a true sicko and he's probably bitter that Jack and Emily lasted,but Daniel and Emily didn't. He was quoted in an interview during S1 saying that Emily would pick Daniel, because come on, who wants Jack? How can he compare?

I think Daniel did really love Emily,he just fell out of love with her when she started avoiding him, being weird and seeming disinterested. She kissed Jack and he's never going to forget that. Even Ashley cheated, so when Sarah came back,he remembered when a girl loved him and put him first. He had tried to break things off with Emily, but her taking a step towards him helped. The pregnancy thing was a desperate action, but I think because he had loved Emily once and wanted a family, he was willing to step up.

He had no right to shoot her,but he had no idea that she didn't love him anymore. He also assumed that she never loved him,which probably made him bitter. Even before Sarah, he had Ashley and pined away for Emily. Her whole "I love your son" bit seemed like a joke and he lost the woman he was in love with. She cheated on him again,but this time, he was happy.

Emily needs to kill him dead,but Aiden needs to get a good shot in. They have to be careful, since she's on Victoria's radar and Charlotte is willing to destroy Nolan. I mean, who else can she hurt? Her sister is dead, but she would have never involved Jack either way.

I feel really,really bad for JB. Emily isn't EVC,but her fiance has to keep playing a part he's sick of and it probably frustrates him. It's happened before on Roswell and Smallville, but a contract is a contract.
I agree that Daniel did love Emily once. That makes me wonder about Victoria and Conrad and if they ever truly loved each-other, i'm convinced Conrad did initially love Victoria once and was generally hurt at her affair with David, it's a little harder to tell if Victoria loved Conrad though or if she just married the 'money' instead of him. She seems to be insisting these days she never loved him, although a lot of couples say that after a troubled marriage. That's another reason i want a 1986 flashback, to finally put that speculation to rest.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

I hope Jack doesn't turn out to be Conrad's son, no not that
Old 04-05-2014, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenaya (View Post)
I agree that Daniel did love Emily once. That makes me wonder about Victoria and Conrad and if they ever truly loved each-other, i'm convinced Conrad did initially love Victoria once and was generally hurt at her affair with David, it's a little harder to tell if Victoria loved Conrad though or if she just married the 'money' instead of him. She seems to be insisting these days she never loved him, although a lot of couples say that after a troubled marriage. That's another reason i want a 1986 flashback, to finally put that speculation to rest.
Same-I think she's just being vindictive. She strikes me as the kind of woman who secretly craves security. Not just financial,but emotional. I think she figured out that Conrad couldn't give her that and grew disenchanted with her. David gave her that and he was faithful, which was why she loved him. He put her first, too. He didn't leave or have an intense fling like with the artist.

It's hard to tell if she truly loved David anymore,but out of all of her interests, he had never broken her heart or failed to give her what she needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I hope Jack doesn't turn out to be Conrad's son, no not that
I will throw up. The show is already in trouble and a wonderful man like Jack could never be a Grayson. Plus, why would Stevie give him away? I think she loved Carl and found solace in his arms,but she was an alcoholic. It would have been insane to raise him and she was having an affair-It affected her stake in things during the divorce.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:21 PM
New Fan

I thought it was interesting to see Conrad's reaction to Stevie having a child with another man vs his reaction to the same about Victoria (with David Clarke). He seemed truly hurt and betrayed by Stevie but just plain angry and spiteful against Victoria. I guess the circumstances around when he found out were different too though (a lot of time had passed and allowed any strong emotions to cool related to Stevie, but he was in the middle of his divorce with Victoria when he found out the news about her).