Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-18-2012, 05:08 PM
Addicted Fan

The Zarra/Tania Raymonde Thread #1: Because she's a fresh face on the show

Another street artist
Old 10-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Addicted Fan

I think it's safe to assume that Zarra is BAD NEWS! She's used Bay as her own personal ATM. YIKES. Tania does a wonderful job at portraying Zarra though.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:35 AM
New Fan

The ONLY reason I like Zarra is becasue she is being used to bring Bay and Emmett back together!!
Old 10-20-2012, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

She's definitely not a ball of positive energy for Bay, that's for sure. I'm still a bit on edge about the car scene and what she was "looking" for, because I still don't think it was her phone.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
She's definitely not a ball of positive energy for Bay, that's for sure. I'm still a bit on edge about the car scene and what she was "looking" for, because I still don't think it was her phone.
Good point. I felt the same way, and then, I forgot all about it because so much else was going on in that episode. But you are correct. Looking for her phone just did not ring true. Perhaps she was just looking to steal anything she could. She seems to constantly be looking for any edge (money, information) to use against others in the future.

Last weekend, I watched the first ten episodes all over again with my sister (who had never seen them). She loved the first ten, and her only negative comment was this:

"The only thing that seems off is that if this was real life, and a family was that rich, others would be out to use them or con them."

At the time, I told her there was the potential for that with Bay's father, Angelo, (a character she would meet in the next ten episodes), but I had forgotten all about Zarra.

I could almost see Zarra and Smak putting something together while they were in that jail cell and working together to con the Kennish family. Perhaps Bay is playing right into Zarra's hand?
Old 10-21-2012, 01:47 PM
New Fan

I think she is an interesting character, but I'm not a fan of her hanging around Bay. I hope she does bring back Bay and Emmett together.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

I hope she is gone for good, personally.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:11 PM
Addicted Fan

With how they left it in the finale, they kept the Zarra door open. She could return.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanamuchacha020 (View Post)
With how they left it in the finale, they kept the Zarra door open. She could return.
Yeah, they did not paint her to be as bad as I feared they might. When she was in Bay's art studio and she told Toby that she didn't want anything to happen to Bay either, I believed her. She'll always have that rough edge (she's definitely not a hot house flower), but I think she could be a friend to Bay in the future. Or, more importantly, I could see Bay being a friend to her, and really helping her out of her situation, if she ever returned to KC.

If they explore the homeless route with Bay next season, I could see Bay involving Zarra in some sort of art project for a good cause, to help others. They both are talented artists.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:52 PM
New Fan

I'm glad Zarra is gone. I would much rather have her with her family, and not travelling across the country so young. Zarra was scary, although interesting, but Bay is too young to be caught up in that lifestyle. I did like Zarra's character though.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww... I thought Zarra was pretty awesome; Tania did great. I loved her in Lost.

Old 11-16-2012, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina (View Post)
Aww... I thought Zarra was pretty awesome; Tania did great. I loved her in Lost.
I enjoyed her character, too. I would like to see her return this season and continue being a friend to Bay.

Last season, the problem was that Zarra seemed to be Bay's only friend. If Zarra was one of several friends, she wouldn't have such influence over Bay. If their friendship is to continue, Bay needs to take the leadership role and help Zarra improve her circumstances.

I could see Zarra bringing something of value into Bay's life and vice versa.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
I enjoyed her character, too. I would like to see her return this season and continue being a friend to Bay.

Last season, the problem was that Zarra seemed to be Bay's only friend. If Zarra was one of several friends, she wouldn't have such influence over Bay. If their friendship is to continue, Bay needs to take the leadership role and help Zarra improve her circumstances.

I could see Zarra bringing something of value into Bay's life and vice versa.
You enjoyed Zarra using Bay as her own personal ATM? I sure didn't!
Old 11-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved Tania in LOST too, Tina. Although, poor Alex got a sad ending, so did her mother.

Quote:
True.

I didn't like the influence she was having on Bay but I didn't hate her either. If she does come back, it'll be interesting to at least see if any changes for the better could be intact.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You enjoyed Zarra using Bay as her own personal ATM? I sure didn't!
I don't enjoy seeing anyone be used, but that is who Zarra's character was. It wasn't personal against Bay. It is just how Zarra lives.

I don't think that is all that there is to Zarra, though. And I certainly don't think that has to be Zarra's future. That's why I said that I would like to see her return and interact more with Bay. I trust Bay, and I do not believe she would have cared as much about Zarra as she did, if she did not see some good in her.

If Zarra's life circumstances were better, and she did not use others to get by, I think she could make a cool friend.