Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-24-2012, 09:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Wilke was a party guy but I never took him seriously for Daphne. He was the type to make you smile
Old 07-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I beg to differ on that one. I think he was just hiding himself behind the humor/funny guy exterior. I think beneath all that he was serious about Daphne. And I wanted him to be and her about him.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

I agree.

Wilke has got more going on underneath his laid back exterior. I'm not a hardcore Wilke/Daphne shipper, but I'd be happy if they ended up together. I think they balance each other out, but to each their own.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, this show has torn me in two directions at the end of the spring finale because I was a pretty strong shipper for both Daphne/Wilke and Emmett/Bay and look what the writing has done!!!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 07-29-2012, 07:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Daphne and Wilke are really sweet together. I hope Austin can come back for guest appearances.

I felt terrible for Bay at the end of the last run of episodes.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yeah, this show has torn me in two directions at the end of the spring finale because I was a pretty strong shipper for both Daphne/Wilke and Emmett/Bay and look what the writing has done!!!
I hear ya, sister-friend. It was a hard season for shippers all around.

Quote:
Daphne and Wilke are really sweet together. I hope Austin can come back for guest appearances.

I felt terrible for Bay at the end of the last run of episodes.

Daphne and Wilke do have a sweetness about them, and I too hope Austin can reappear.

Yes, poor Bay. I just wanted to hug her.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I feel you on that and I have to admit that I didn't expect that happen from this show.. Sigh..

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 08-04-2012, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Unfortunately, nothing really truly surprises me about 'drama' on TV anymore. Nothing is ever really 'safe.'

Old 08-05-2012, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

Ain't that the truth.

Part of me thinks maybe it was a good thing that Austin got this new show and Wilke got shipped off. At least he and Daphne ended on a good note with no residual resentment coming from either party. I'd rather end a relationship because of a geographical reason than because someone did something so unforgiveable that their integrity is tarnished, and I have a feeling they probably would have done that to Wilke. He's too pretty to be ruined like that.

In one half of my head he's being Jones and is happy somewhere with Lux, and then in the other half he's with Daphne.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Unfortunately, nothing really truly surprises me about 'drama' on TV anymore. Nothing is ever really 'safe.'
Yeah, that's true even I guess that when it comes to drama shows, we really don't know what will happen..

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 08-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
In one half of my head he's being Jones and is happy somewhere with Lux, and then in the other half he's with Daphne.
I think the same way!
Old 08-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

right on

Jones and Lux were cute. I miss that show.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Addicted Fan

I miss the show too! They were really cute together!

Wilke always amused me, and seemed like a good fit for Daphne.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:49 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I thought LUX was a good show. Had the old WB-vibe to it, although I hated the teacher SL I actually thought that their theme song would have made a good one for SAB too.

Austin just manages to bring the charm. Actually, LW said one of the reasons they had Daphne and Wilke was because of Jones and Lux. I wonder if she was a fan.

Hopefully Wilke and Daphne aren't done for good and get a chance, but that all depends on how long we last and how long his show lasts. Considering they are losing GG and 90210 is entering its 5th season, I can imagine the CW wants a new "teen" hit, and you might get a lot the SATC fans watching this too, so I don't know if it will get canceled unless it's just an awful flop.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Addicted Fan

I hated the teacher SL too. I had never thought about LUX's theme song being good for SAB, but you're right.

He really does. I never knew that! When did LW say talk about Daphne/Wilke and Jones/Lux? It wouldn't surprise me if she was a fan.

I don't know. The CW canceled The Secret Circle, & they were getting better ratings than some of the renewed shows.