Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

Travis/Ryan Lane Appreciation Thread #1:

Didnt see a thread on him, i am surprised coz i thought many people have been liking him.... esp since last week

Will update this OP soon

Also couldnt think of a thread title lol, anyone got one???
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones

Last edited by Lennie1984; 10-09-2012 at 04:51 PM
Old 10-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

Maybe something about him being a perfect gentleman? He did promise John that he would be one on his bowling date with Daphne.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

The protrayal of loneliness as a c-plot on this show has been far more powerful than the stuff Bay and Daphne have gotten stuck with as of late.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Definitely.

I loved his line about how he promised to bring Daphne home ... unless she wanted to go "parking" - then he couldn't promise anything . And the prom shirt - too funny!

Love him! He's like Emmett and Wilke combined . He's very witty and sardonic, with a great heart hidden behind loads of sarcasm cause nobody acknowledges him at home and tries to speak to him. He'd be a great guy for Daphne - friend or more .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 10-10-2012, 07:40 PM
Addicted Fan

they've done a good job with his character and i really like him. hope they have more travis and travis/daphne in season 2.

plus i'd love to see some travis/emmett or travis/toby scenes.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Supreme Fan

Would definitely be cool to see. Ryan's such a cool guy and Travis is a great character.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 10-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

Ryan's adorable. Anyone follow him on twitter? Him and DW have such a bromance.

I definitely want to see more Travis.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Definitely.

I loved his line about how he promised to bring Daphne home ... unless she wanted to go "parking" - then he couldn't promise anything . And the prom shirt - too funny!

Love him! He's like Emmett and Wilke combined . He's very witty and sardonic, with a great heart hidden behind loads of sarcasm cause nobody acknowledges him at home and tries to speak to him. He'd be a great guy for Daphne - friend or more .
I think thats the best way to describe Travis...... lol

Can i say i liked his and Bay's scene in the last episode...... me kinda ship it
Old 10-13-2012, 05:06 PM
Supreme Fan

Like him a lot - like Bay/Travis as friends for now ... but I don't like Bay with Emmett romantically either. I feel bad that he got used by Daphne AND Bay ... he kinda likes Daphne right now so I ship Daphne/Travis. I just want him happy .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 10-13-2012, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I feel bad for Travis. I like him a lot, and I want to see him with Daphne, but I'm on board for a Bay/Travis friendship too, but not romantic like ever.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Would you mind to add me??

I hope that Bay won't let him get away w/ it since they thought that he was the one who stole it.. Since I actually enjoy his character so far...

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 10-14-2012, 03:56 PM
Elite Fan

Will add you once i do a list

John will prefer Travis to Emmett lol
Old 10-16-2012, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

I'm glad John wasn't mad, but was concerned about his home life.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, see that's what we've missed out on with all this Daphne/Jeff and Bay/Zarra mess. Excellent dynamics like John/Travis and John visiting Travis's home, seeing how he's living and inviting him to stay with his family for a while, or something like that. REAL relationships. Melody helping Travis at school, or perhaps Melody could invite Travis to stay with her and Emmett and then Emmett/Travis could get along too. Perhaps Travis/Emmett/Toby interaction, and then Travis could see that hearing/deaf friendships can involve different people. As far as he knows, the only people he was able to converse with was the staff and student body of Carlton . So much potential wasted this past half season.

I'm so frustrated with Daphne right now I want her away from Travis ... kinda after Emmett cheated on Bay, I wanted him away from Daphne. Sucks being so bummed about a show.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 10-17-2012, 05:26 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Yeah, see that's what we've missed out on with all this Daphne/Jeff and Bay/Zarra mess. Excellent dynamics like John/Travis and John visiting Travis's home, seeing how he's living and inviting him to stay with his family for a while, or something like that. REAL relationships. Melody helping Travis at school, or perhaps Melody could invite Travis to stay with her and Emmett and then Emmett/Travis could get along too. Perhaps Travis/Emmett/Toby interaction, and then Travis could see that hearing/deaf friendships can involve different people. As far as he knows, the only people he was able to converse with was the staff and student body of Carlton . So much potential wasted this past half season.

I'm so frustrated with Daphne right now I want her away from Travis ... kinda after Emmett cheated on Bay, I wanted him away from Daphne. Sucks being so bummed about a show.
Please add me to the Travis appreciation. His signing is terrific and his humor is wonderful. He and Emmett are my favorite characters.