Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-09-2013, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

Travis/Bay Appreciation Thread #1: Because we hope they share more scenes together

I asked one of the mods if this was ok to open, so here it is

Shame i cant find any gifs of them or so on.... i hope the thread title is ok
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 01-10-2013, 12:01 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm sure as they have more scenes we'll get pictures and stuff. Love the title.
A single text....................$1
Speaking his language...........Priceless

Old 01-11-2013, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

I really like this friendship, and I hope we see more of it. Ryan and Vanessa have good chemistry, and I'm glad Travis was able to not hold Bay's very big err in judgment with stealing the money and nearly getting him in trouble against her. I think Travis recognizes people are human and have flaws, which is why he's not holding it against Bay.

It would be cute if Travis went to Bay for advice on Daphne.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:47 PM
Supreme Fan

I think these two would be great friends - both are sarcastic and quick-witted. Kind of like a different version of the Daphne/Emmett friendship - a great friendship that can be just that, a friendship. They all got along so well on the food truck, and just clicked. It would be great if Bay asks if Travis can move in to their house since his home life sucks. Would love for Bay to meet Travis's family and say, "What is wrong with you people?" while helping Travis move out.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 01-12-2013, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
I think these two would be great friends - both are sarcastic and quick-witted. Kind of like a different version of the Daphne/Emmett friendship - a great friendship that can be just that, a friendship. They all got along so well on the food truck, and just clicked. It would be great if Bay asks if Travis can move in to their house since his home life sucks. Would love for Bay to meet Travis's family and say, "What is wrong with you people?" while helping Travis move out.
I totally agree. I've always said Bay probably feels more comfortable with guy friends. It seemed like she had a good rapport with Wilke and Toby, and you're right that Bay and Travis have similar personalities and wits, and it could be a different version of Daphne/Emmett, a pure friendship and nothing more.

I think Travis is impressed that Bay has made such strides with ASL, and she's not like his family. I think it would be nice for Travis to move in, though I can see it being hard for a Daphne romance.

I have a feeling Bay is going to need some support at Carlton, and hopefully she gets it from Daphne, Emmett, and Travis.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:05 PM
Extreme Fan

It will be interesting to see how their friendship unfolds

Old 01-19-2013, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, I agree. Natalie seems like she's going to make things difficult for Bay, so having Travis as an ally/friend would be useful. Especially when it comes from someone like Travis who has such an unpleasant experience with hearing people.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:13 PM
Extreme Fan

He seems to always speak his mind so he would make a honest ally.

Old 01-20-2013, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm interested in seeing how a relationship between these two progresses, I think her friendship can be invaluable to him. Daphne is deaf too, so I think that puts her friendship in a bit of a different league for him, but with Bay ... what I find beneficial, is that she is somebody his age who is not deaf, but has the willingness to immerse herself within his environment with the signing. Something he is not used to from all his hearing relatives/family.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I'm interested in seeing how a relationship between these two progresses, I think her friendship can be invaluable to him. Daphne is deaf too, so I think that puts her friendship in a bit of a different league for him, but with Bay ... what I find beneficial, is that she is somebody his age who is not deaf, but has the willingness to immerse herself within his environment with the signing. Something he is not used to from all his hearing relatives/family.
I agree. What you describe is exactly why I think they will develop a friendship in the coming seasons. I could see Bay being an important person in Travis's life.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

I would like to think Bay and Travis could have a nice friendship that is comparable to the one Daphne and Emmett have. You never know
Old 01-23-2013, 11:19 AM
Extreme Fan

It would be fun to see that kind of friendship grow for Bay and Travis.

Old 02-10-2013, 04:03 AM
New Fan

At first I thought there was going to be romance with Bay and Travis.

I kinda wish Bay had been serious when she said to Daphne that she had been hooking up with Travis.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Really? I might have felt that way, too, during season 1C, but Emmett & Bay seem so close to reuniting now. I don't want anyone else coming between them, when it is this close to happening.

Are you like me? Or do you really ship Travis with Bay now?
I had pretty much let my Bay/Travis thing go until Bay made the comment to Daphne. I think that the only thing that could've made that scene funnier is if Emmett was there when Bay said that to Daphne. He probably would've been like, "Excuse me, I'm gonna go kill Travis." or something along those lines.

As much as obviously ship Bemmett, I ship Bay with a lot of other people too. I ship her with Teo, Noah, & Travis as well.

Last edited by BemmettFan1; 02-10-2013 at 06:11 AM
Old 02-10-2013, 04:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BemmettFan1 (View Post)
At first I thought there was going to be romance with Bay and Travis.

I kinda wish Bay had been serious when she said to Daphne that she had been hooking up with Travis.
Really? I might have felt that way, too, during season 1C, but Emmett & Bay seem so close to reuniting now. I don't want anyone else coming between them, when it is this close to happening.

Are you like me? Or do you really ship Travis with Bay now?
Old 02-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

You know, as big of an Bay-Emmett fan as I am, I have to say, I think my crack!ship is Bay and Travis.

I definitely don't want them to be romantic now, but in an alternate universe no-Bay-and-Emmett? Yeah, I could have gotten into Bay and Travis. Sadly Vanessa is just shippable with nearly everyone and Ryan is so charismatic.

I am on board for a Bay-Travis besties friendship though.