Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-12-2015, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

Stepping down/goodbye

Hey guys,

First and foremost, let me say what a pleasure it has been moderating the SAB board for the past three years. I've met a lot of cool people and developed friendships and had a lot of laughs.

I'll certainly never regret those laughs, even if they came out of us just being silly about the show.

I'm not sure if I have hidden it well, maybe I haven't, but ever since the beginning of season four, maybe even the end of season three, my love for the show has been waning and it has been difficult to remain impartial and sometimes to not take things said personally when I shouldn't have, and I know that trickled over into my moderating style. I could have opened up more discussions/participated in more discussions, but I wasn't feeling it. So, I'm afraid my disappointment for the show has overshadowed my love for it and thus, makes it difficult for me to continue being a moderator here.

So, I am stepping down. I really want to thank you guys for letting me be your moderator and I truly hope to see you all in the future.

xoxo

Alyssa (Slayerfan714)
Old 09-12-2015, 09:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Youve done a good job!
Old 09-13-2015, 01:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

I thought you have done a wonderful job and I'm sorry to see you go! I know exactly what you mean by your love for the show waning. I think many of us feel that way. Thanks for sharing your time like you have!

Watching: Longmire Season 4...YES!
Old 09-13-2015, 06:26 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks guys.
Old 09-13-2015, 07:01 AM
Supreme Fan

You've done a great job! I'll see you around the boards and our multiple other boards/threads that we post on together .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)