Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-17-2012, 05:22 PM
Supreme Fan

You'll help me with trig ... and I'll help you with your ****ty rebranding.

Funny scene - loved watching them bond over boy talk and Daphne's borrowing Bay's shirt. Very sisterly .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 09-17-2012, 06:23 PM
Elite Fan

I loved their scene tonight.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Added! :-)
Thanks, Alyssa! I'm going to watch the episode tomorrow.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

They really had great scene this episode

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 09-18-2012, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really love how we're seeing more and more of the bonding between these two. I'm glad they have each other to come to, I forsee alot of times in the near future where they might need each other just to have someone listen to them without feeling judged. Even if one or the other is trying to offer some helpful advice.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love how they were acting like real sisters last night from talking about boys, Daphne helping Bay with her homework, Bay lending her clothes to her and laughing together. I know it won't always be that great bwtn them but it's nice to see them like that for a while.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Same here and it was nice that it wasn't about boy who got in their way unlike before.. But hopefully that it will continue like that..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-19-2012, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree it was great to see them having those kinds of scenes,
Old 09-20-2012, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know things won't ever be perfect but I'd like to think these are steps in the right direction regarding their relationship ... I don't want to see backtracking.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Same here and I hope that nothing go wrong w/ their relationship in later on..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah me neither. I think they overcame their initial feeling the other out/jealous awkwardness that they experienced early on. They were trying to stake a claim over what had been THEIRS first, since finding out they lived the wrong life. It's almost like falling through the rabbit hole and nothing makes sense anymore.

I like that Daphne is sure about how she feels about Emmett - they're excellent friends. There might always be that "What if" that might linger in the back of their minds, but life happens and we take different roads than what we initially plan on. And you can't blame Daphne for clinging to him - he's a great guy and her life was spinning out of control. Confusing times can complicate things. Let's face it - both girls reeled from what he did. That would be a huge turnoff for anybody.

Hoping for more sisterly scenes.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 09-20-2012, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I know things won't ever be perfect but I'd like to think these are steps in the right direction regarding their relationship ... I don't want to see backtracking.
I so agree. I don't want to see backtracking either especially over a guy or anything. The fact that they are handling Angelo being there and there's no contention between them I think is a good sign.

They have a ways to go, but they've come far since the first half or even halfs.

And they genuinely seem to like spending time with each other. Loved the trig lesson although part of me was going because I remember doing socatoa Ugh, math is not my strong suit.

Bay and Daphne, sisters not by blood, but by souls.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:26 PM
Supreme Fan

Aw, that's cute.

Yeah - SOCATOA - same here. I actually liked Trig, LOL. Math was never my strong suit though.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 09-20-2012, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah me neither. I think they overcame their initial feeling the other out/jealous awkwardness that they experienced early on. They were trying to stake a claim over what had been THEIRS first, since finding out they lived the wrong life. It's almost like falling through the rabbit hole and nothing makes sense anymore.

I like that Daphne is sure about how she feels about Emmett - they're excellent friends. There might always be that "What if" that might linger in the back of their minds, but life happens and we take different roads than what we initially plan on. And you can't blame Daphne for clinging to him - he's a great guy and her life was spinning out of control. Confusing times can complicate things. Let's face it - both girls reeled from what he did. That would be a huge turnoff for anybody.

Hoping for more sisterly scenes.
I agree.

It was natural for them to kind of put the proverbial tape down the middle of the room and be like "this is mine, that is yours." It's realistic.

I too like that Daphne knows how she feels about Emmett, because I truly enjoy Daphne and Emmett as besties and plus love triangles get tired and played out especially when they keep it up throughout the entire series. Ugh. I mean, the same exact triangle going on for three/four seasons would be ridiculous, and after Emmett cheated, him being torn between two people, any two people, would only make him look worse.

I don't blame Daphne for clinging to him. I think they have a bond and she feels safe with him and needed that sense of security when her world came crashing down, but I'm glad they have made the distinction between friendly love and romantic love.

Daphne and Bay are too important and have too much potential as sisters throw it away on a guy, even a guy as great as Emmett.

Quote:
Yeah - SOCATOA - same here. I actually liked Trig, LOL. Math was never my strong suit though.
Unfortunately I failed my math regents so I had to take algebra over, so while my fellow classmates were taking precal/calculus, I was stuck taking trig in senior year of high school...and I needed a tutor too! I felt like such an idiot. But I remember learning socatoa.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Calculus is the devil . And I sweated bullets through each and every test, and ironically enough, I don't use a single thing from it in my daily life. Pointless subject, IMO.

I've mentioned to my son that my math brain goes as far as Algebra. When he reaches Calculus, I'll get his uncle on speed dial .

He's in fifth grade and they've placed him in the advanced math program at his school. He got his Daddy's math brain - fine with me!
ODO & KIRA (DS9)