Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-19-2012, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippa Plum (View Post)
Are there any vidders in our midst? Someone should make a Way video. Maybe to "Call Me Maybe?"
I would love to see that, too. What kind of software do the people who make videos use? I am going to have to put it on my Christmas list, because it would be fun to make some videos.

Back to Wilke and Bay, I still wish we could have seen Wilke step in to comfort Bay after Emmett hurt her.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

I could have seen Bay and Wilke having shared a spin-the-bottle kiss or seven minutes in heaven. Toby not knowing about it would have been funnier.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
I could have seen Bay and Wilke having shared a spin-the-bottle kiss or seven minutes in heaven. Toby not knowing about it would have been funnier.
Aww, I would have LOVED that. It would have been very believable, considering their relationshp over the years. I wish Toby had not told Wilke to stay away from Bay.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

Wilke's "You can totally take a run at that" made me go and all at once. Like, really, Wilke? But then his "Well, do you mind if I do?" Toby's immediate reaction was "Yes!"

I don't know though if Wilke was interested in anything serious at that point. He probably was just looking for a hook up, but it was funny that he first asked about Bay. Maybe he did have a big brother friend crush on her.

I still think they missed a great opportunity for Bay-Wilke to share scenes about dating deaf people and perhaps what they perceived as pressure to learn ASL.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I still think they missed a great opportunity for Bay-Wilke to share scenes about dating deaf people and perhaps what they perceived as pressure to learn ASL.
I never even thought about that. What a perfect opportunity, one that could have given the audience so much more insight, too! Oh, well, I will always regret that Wilke and Bay didn't have more scenes together. Maybe the crew thought there would be more time to develop it, and then Austin got the other offer.

Have you seen this picture? Wilke and Bay look so beautiful in it, to me!

The Sleep Of Reason Produces Monsters Daphne And Bay Plan… News Photo | Getty Images | 141214895

They look almost Shakespearean in that pose. If I didn't know better, I would think that they were two college actors caught on film. Wouldn't they have made an attractive couple?
Old 11-21-2012, 08:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
I never even thought about that. What a perfect opportunity, one that could have given the audience so much more insight, too! Oh, well, I will always regret that Wilke and Bay didn't have more scenes together. Maybe the crew thought there would be more time to develop it, and then Austin got the other offer.

Have you seen this picture? Wilke and Bay look so beautiful in it, to me!

The Sleep Of Reason Produces Monsters Daphne And Bay Plan… News Photo | Getty Images | 141214895

They look almost Shakespearean in that pose. If I didn't know better, I would think that they were two college actors caught on film. Wouldn't they have made an attractive couple?
Amy, that picture is in our OP! I love it too!
Old 11-21-2012, 08:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I definitely think wish we had seen something like that but I also feel that at the time it was hard for him to be serious with anyone but Daphne. I even with Toby conversations that could have had more substance were made into a joke or Wilke had a cop out reply. Now if Wilke had been able to stick around after Prom with Daphne telling him not to think so little of himself we might have started to see a change in that arena with wilke.
A single text....................$1
Speaking his language...........Priceless

Old 11-23-2012, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaFairy (View Post)
Amy, that picture is in our OP! I love it too!
Oops! Thanks, Lydia

Is it too late to add me as a shipper of Wilke & Bay. Like others, I ship Bay with just about anyone, and I really did like these two together.

If Wilke had been able to stick around, I predict there would have been a scene where he listened to Bay and comforted her, after the fallout with Emmett at the prom.

Pippa, the Call Me Maybe video idea would be classic. SaB needs, at the very least, to have Wilke phone home and talk to Toby, Daphne, and Bay in season 2. If Ty can do it, so can Wilke.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Oops! Thanks, Lydia

Is it too late to add me as a shipper of Wilke & Bay. Like others, I ship Bay with just about anyone, and I really did like these two together.
No, it's never too late!
Old 11-24-2012, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaFairy (View Post)
No, it's never too late!
Thank you!

I wonder what it is about these two characters that makes them BOTH so shippable with just about anyone.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Pippa, the Call Me Maybe video idea would be classic.
I can totally picture it! Somebody needs to make it happen!

EDIT: I've updated the OP with future title ideas. If anyone has anything they'd like to add, just let me know!

Last edited by MagnoliaFairy; 11-26-2012 at 08:57 PM
Old 11-26-2012, 11:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
"[Emmett]'s coming. Oh God!" "You have to shoot him! It's the only Way!"
How did I miss that?!
Old 11-27-2012, 07:27 PM
Loyal Fan

I know! If I didn't know better, I'd think the writers were hinting at something.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippa Plum (View Post)
Quote:
"[Emmett]'s coming. Oh God!" "You have to shoot him! It's the only Way!"
How did I miss that?!
I love, love, love it! That line is so AWESOME!

Bay knew what needed to happen in order for there to be a Way!
Old 11-27-2012, 09:10 PM
Loyal Fan

I was rewatching episode 21, and I could hardly believe my ears when I heard it. It was just too perfect!

I made some Way icons. They're not of very good quality, but everyone's welcome to them!