Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-29-2012, 07:15 PM
New Fan

wilke and bay thread love it!!! add me plz
Old 03-29-2012, 07:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenlove (View Post)
wilke and bay thread love it!!! add me plz
Yay! Another Way shipper! You're added.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:33 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaFairy (View Post)
Yay! Another Way shipper! You're added.
thanks.... I am a Bay shipper, I like Bay&Ty, and ship Bay&Emmett but from the very beginning at the back of my head I've always imagined that Bay is suitable with Wilke badBoy character, sure love to see both of them 2gather (hihihi just saying, if he's not leaving)
Old 03-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenlove (View Post)
thanks.... I am a Bay shipper, I like Bay&Ty, and ship Bay&Emmett but from the very beginning at the back of my head I've always imagined that Bay is suitable with Wilke badBoy character, sure love to see both of them 2gather (hihihi just saying, if he's not leaving)
Yes, I'm a Bay shipper, as well! She's pretty much shippable with anyone.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ That's true about her can have chemistry w/ everyone..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-19-2012, 08:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Sadly, we may have to anchor this ship until Austin comes back (if he comes back ).
Old 04-25-2012, 10:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really hope he does!
Old 04-26-2012, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wouldn't say I'm onboard for a romantic relationship shared between the two, at least - not at this point . However, I am all for a good Wilkie and Bay friendship.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I wouldn't say I'm onboard for a romantic relationship shared between the two, at least - not at this point . However, I am all for a good Wilkie and Bay friendship.
I'm open to either, myself! Whatever you ship them as, though, we'll gladly take it!
Old 04-28-2012, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, I definitely 'friend-ship' them; just never thought about anything romantic with them.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

Wilke and Bay.

Wilke did initially ask Toby if he could "take a run" at Bay before Daphne.

That being said, I could never see them as a couple, though if he had stayed I could have seen there being a reveal that they kissed during a game of spin the bottle or truth or dare. I would have liked to see the Bay-Wilke friendship to be honest.

As I said on either the Wilke thread or the Daphne/Wilke thread, it was for sure a missed opportunity having these two relate to dating someone who was deaf, and Wilke could have taken some pointers from Bay delving full on into ASL and Bay could have nudged him, letting him know why it is important to learn ASL, because it is a deaf person's language, and it's a beautiful one at that.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed. I think Wilke and Bay could have grown closer and bonded in away that had nothing to do with romantic sparks. I think the fact that they were both serious, or getting serious, about people who were non-hearing could have ignited a closer friendship, perhaps even leading to a point in time where Wilke could have sought out some ASL lessons from Bay herself, only comfortable with her trying to help him with whatever she has learned.

Old 07-18-2012, 10:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Agreed. I think Wilke and Bay could have grown closer and bonded in away that had nothing to do with romantic sparks. I think the fact that they were both serious, or getting serious, about people who were non-hearing could have ignited a closer friendship, perhaps even leading to a point in time where Wilke could have sought out some ASL lessons from Bay herself, only comfortable with her trying to help him with whatever she has learned.
I'm actually bummed we didn't get that scene of the two hearing characters that are dating non hearing characters. Bay could of really helped Wilke. She jumped straight into learning ASL and knew a lot more than Wilke did, she could of helped him and even talked about the downsides to being with a non hearing boyfriend/girlfriend.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Plus, they had that big bro/little sis vibe, which was cute. I was disappointed that they didn't go more into the history. It seemed like when they introduced Wilke there wasn't much back story, but then you found out about him and Toby making Bay get cookies.

Plus, like I said, I think Bay's a guy's girl, meaning she had more guy friends then girl friends, so I could have seen her and Wilke and Toby all hanging out.

It was a missed opportunity.