Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-22-2013, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I respected him for taking the initiative to apologize this episode. Things are going to get tense for his character, I think, once he suffers complete hearing loss. That's going to be a hard transition.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I respect him for doing that too. I think he will as well and I hope that Daphne is there for him when it does. I don't even mean in a romantic sense, but because as young as she was she could understand and help him through it since she went through it too.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I respected him for taking the initiative to apologize this episode. Things are going to get tense for his character, I think, once he suffers complete hearing loss. That's going to be a hard transition.
His apology was heartfelt.

I would like to see Noah forge a friendship with one or two male characters, as well. It seems as though Travis and Emmett are not likely to become friends with Noah (at least in the near future) because of Noah's relationships with Daphne and Bay. That's a shame.

I would like to see Noah have a strong friendship with a male character. Maybe Toby?
Old 02-24-2013, 03:44 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm not sure Noah just how much Emmett means to both of the girls. Bay is in love with Emmett, That's Daphne's best friend.. It would be cool to see them become friends but that won't happen anytime soon.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
I respect him for doing that too. I think he will as well and I hope that Daphne is there for him when it does. I don't even mean in a romantic sense, but because as young as she was she could understand and help him through it since she went through it too.
Yup.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I felt bad for him. I was glad that Daphne handled the whole situation so gently and that he listened to her.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:19 PM
Addicted Fan

I was amazed at how hard Noah tries to make an effort with Bay but also how easy it is with Daphne
Old 02-25-2013, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agree. He's just a really sweet great guy.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Agree. He's just a really sweet great guy.
Agreed..
Old 02-26-2013, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved how he explained that he tried to apologize to Travis I wish we could have seen it, but at least they made a point to have him say he did try. I'm glad because it shows that he's not some mean spirited person he was in a bad place that night he was looking for a fight and he got one. Noah admitted that what he said was totally out of line and he deserved that punch I give him alot of props for owning up to that and trying to apologize for it.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if there will come a point in the storyline where he actually will suffer complete hearing loss. I saw he got the hearing aide this past episode.

Old 03-01-2013, 11:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

I think that it will slowly to get there since he prob want to start using hearing aids...

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-01-2013, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I think it's going to happen slowly over time.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just haven't warmed up to Noah yet and that's probably because I just don't like him being with Bay. other than that, he's a good addition to the show and I hope that eventually him and Daphne get together. they would be good for each other. she sure needs a good guy and I think he can relate more to her than anyone else. I'm sure when he finally loses his hearing, it'll be a tremendous blow to his mental state. he didn't do well with the situation at Bay's party. it will probably only be worse next time.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
I liked him, I thought what he said to Travis was uncalled for but he's just scared and angry about losing his hearing. Does he remind anyone else of Randy Wayne, (Justin), from the Lying Game?
Yes!