Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-04-2016, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
Yeah that would be fine
So are you ready to start during the week of June 6th? That's this week.

If we want to get through the series by the Season 5 premiere, we would need to watch 3 episodes per week. But we don't have to do that.
Old 06-15-2016, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have been so busy as of late working I apologized
Old 06-19-2016, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I have been so busy as of late working I apologized
I understand! The last week of school always wears me out. I'll rejuvenate in a few days and we'll figure out what to do. We may just let it go, but I'd still like to create the threads for each of the first 10 episodes. I miss those days.

Did you like watching Kathryn and Regina argue or be kind?

I like both. Their arguing, to me, seemed like Regina putting down Kathryn because of her own insecurities, and then, eventually, Kathryn standing up for herself, and I felt Kathryn needed to do that. It made me happy.

But I also liked the times Kathryn was very loving and giving to Regina. Did we ever see Regina return the favor? Kathryn comforted Regina often, and I don't believe that Regina ever comforted Kathryn. The closest Regina came to doing that is when she agreed to be interviewed for Kathryn's book. But even then, Regina was prickly about it.

I'd love to see an episode where Regina is selfless and giving, but I don't think we are ever going to see that coming from her. Like Daphne, Regina seems to be a taker and not a giver.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
I understand! The last week of school always wears me out. I'll rejuvenate in a few days and we'll figure out what to do. We may just let it go, but I'd still like to create the threads for each of the first 10 episodes. I miss those days.

Did you like watching Kathryn and Regina argue or be kind?

I like both. Their arguing, to me, seemed like Regina putting down Kathryn because of her own insecurities, and then, eventually, Kathryn standing up for herself, and I felt Kathryn needed to do that. It made me happy.

But I also liked the times Kathryn was very loving and giving to Regina. Did we ever see Regina return the favor? Kathryn comforted Regina often, and I don't believe that Regina ever comforted Kathryn. The closest Regina came to doing that is when she agreed to be interviewed for Kathryn's book. But even then, Regina was prickly about it.

I'd love to see an episode where Regina is selfless and giving, but I don't think we are ever going to see that coming from her. Like Daphne, Regina seems to be a taker and not a giver.
Yeah I like both too I mean it just shpws how different but how much the same they can be.
Old 07-02-2016, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah I like both too I mean it just shpws how different but how much the same they can be.
I wish Bay or Daphne had been the one to experience an unplanned pregnancy, because then, both Regina and Kathryn would be grandparents. I wanted to see that. I wanted to see how that changes the two women and if it brings them even closer.
Old 07-02-2016, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Now that would be an interesting storyline for sure
Old 07-03-2016, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Now that would be an interesting storyline for sure
Yeah. Kathryn and John becoming grandparents is cool, but the storyline completely leaves out Regina.
Old 07-04-2016, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Yeah. Kathryn and John becoming grandparents is cool, but the storyline completely leaves out Regina.
Hmm that is true
Old 07-05-2016, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hmm that is true
Things do feel disjointed on the show. I wonder if Regina will continue living in the guest house, throughout the end of the series. If so, I believe she is staying there because of Kathryn. I cannot think of another reason, except maybe the free rent.