Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-17-2011, 11:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm wishing for Pretty Little Liars followed by S@B on Mondays when the shows return in Jan!! That would be one awesome Monday night!!!
Old 09-17-2011, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Love that pic.

That won't happen Dena.
Old 09-17-2011, 03:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just read over on IMDB that ABC Family renewed the Lying Game as well as Make It Or Break ( that will air right before the Summer Olympics). However, Chloe King was cancelled. In light of The Lying Game being picked up, it is safe to assume that there is no chance of Ty coming back. Marlee Matlin also tweeted that S@B will be back in January.

I'm encouraged that BE has some staying power with Vanessa being at Versa Effect with Sean last weekend & the pic Sean posted on his Twitter.

I'm going to hold out some hope for a terrific Monday lineup, Kate! You never know ...

Last edited by The Pink Lady; 09-17-2011 at 03:26 PM
Old 09-17-2011, 03:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't see any reason for Ty coming back even if he could.

I wonder if Emmett will get his own storyline.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Dena- I see them having SL and SAB on Monday and PLL and TLG on Tuesday.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:48 PM
Loyal Fan

I think you're probably right, Kate. TLG and PLL are kind of like sister shows, and SAB is a much better pairing for SL than PLL.

Anyway, I'm disappointed that Nine Lives was cancelled, especially since Make It Or Break It was renewed. I'm happy for The Lying Game, though!
Old 09-17-2011, 06:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaFairy (View Post)
I think you're probably right, Kate. TLG and PLL are kind of like sister shows, and SAB is a much better pairing for SL than PLL.

Anyway, I'm disappointed that Nine Lives was cancelled, especially since Make It Or Break It was renewed. I'm happy for The Lying Game, though!
I thought Chloe King was okay. I'm not really gonna miss it, but it sucks that it ended the way it did.

I'm enjoying The Lying Game too.

Can't wait for S@B to be back though!
Old 09-17-2011, 06:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Chez, I think the ending is mostly why I'm disappointed. It was such a cliffhanger!

That picture of Sean and Vanessa at the promo shoot is adorable! I hope we get some Ebay promo pics!

Last edited by MagnoliaFairy; 09-17-2011 at 06:58 PM
Old 09-17-2011, 07:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaFairy (View Post)
Chez, I think the ending is mostly why I'm disappointed. It was such a cliffhanger!

That picture of Sean and Vanessa at the promo shoot is adorable! I hope we get some Ebay promo pics!
I loved the pic too!!! I hope we get some great promo pics!
Old 09-17-2011, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I think Ty's SL was tied up when he left. But I am happy for TLG since I love that show. Not so much about CK, since that show went downhill and could have been so much better if they tried more.
Oh well.
Old 09-17-2011, 10:27 PM
Addicted Fan

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure TY was never meant to stay long anyway even if Blair didn't get another show based on things I read. I think BE were planned from the beginning and the look they shared at the end of the pilot is proof of that.

I think the reason The Lying Game got picked up and not Chloe King is because the Lying Game has been improving in ratings. I like that show so I am happy about it. I also think it will do even better with PLL on Tuesdays because they fit together better. SAB should stay with TSLOTAT on Mondays. That has turned out to be a good combo for abcfamily.

I am encouraged too Dena. I know it is early but I think BE are endgame. They have already established that Daphne/Emmett are the "safe" relationship and that Emmett is like a security blanket to her so if they were to get together, they would be settling. However, with BE, they compliment each other very well. They do have a lot in common but are also very different. They GET each other in a way no one else would be able to. Plus, they are the far more interesting couple to watch. Their road will not be easy but that is a good thing because no relationship should be easy as Daphne and Emmett's surely would be. Not to mention, they are by far the fan favorite.

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton
Old 09-17-2011, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ I couldn't agree more. I think they are endgame too! They are the true love story!
Old 09-18-2011, 04:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah I think the SAB/Secret Life combo worked well and they should keep that, and PLL/TLG on Tuesdays.

I actually rewatched the pilot yesterday with a few friends I'm trying to introduce the show to , and I definitely paid more attention to B/E at the end. Looking back, I think, yeah, maybe I should have seen it coming a bit more. Not that I want the show to end anytime soon, but I have a good feeling about them being endgame; I'm interested to see how their relationship goes throughout the show.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
^ I couldn't agree more. I think they are endgame too! They are the true love story!
Ditto!!! Kindred Spirits --as Anne of Green Gables would say...

I love Anne and Gil too!
Old 09-18-2011, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

add me , i like them