Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-01-2013, 06:50 PM
New Fan

The fact that Bay still confides in Emmett, that shows that she trusts him. Even if it's just on a friendship level.

It makes sense though. Even if she wasn't talking to him prior, she might've. Because next to Daphne, Emmett's the next person who knows Regina the best.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

so cute
Old 03-01-2013, 07:46 PM
Addicted Fan

i wish we could see the rest of those pics. abc family had some small versions of them on their website awhile back. i think i remember one where they were carving B + E in a heart on a tree. it was cute.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Elite Fan

Aw

It is nice that Emmett and Bay, although they aren't together, have really gotten to a good place where there really is no awkwardness. They can talk about things openly which I think sets up a good foundation into going back into a romantic relationship. It doesn't feel awkward. They don't have to tiptoe around anything and they can be real and open with each other.

That's important.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:43 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneH (View Post)
i wish we could see the rest of those pics. abc family had some small versions of them on their website awhile back. i think i remember one where they were carving B + E in a heart on a tree. it was cute.
Wait, what?! What did I miss?!
Old 03-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Aw

It is nice that Emmett and Bay, although they aren't together, have really gotten to a good place where there really is no awkwardness. They can talk about things openly which I think sets up a good foundation into going back into a romantic relationship. It doesn't feel awkward. They don't have to tiptoe around anything and they can be real and open with each other.

That's important.
I had a sneaking suspicion that things would be natural between Emmett & Bay after the kiss, and they are. These two are so close and know each other so well that things couldn't help but be natural.

Did anyone else notice that when Noah asked Bay why she wanted to put Regina's new boyfriend to the test, Bay dismissed his question with "Nothing, I'll see you tonight." Noah looked a little disappointed to me, that Bay was shutting him out. And yet, Bay shared all of her thoughts and feelings about Regina with Emmett, first thing, the very next day.

It's as though Emmett is once again Bay's boyfriend. When she opens up to a physical relationship with him (i.e., more kissing), he will be.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
I had a sneaking suspicion that things would be natural between Emmett & Bay after the kiss, and they are. These two are so close and know each other so well that things couldn't help but be natural.

Did anyone else notice that when Noah asked Bay why she wanted to put Regina's new boyfriend to the test, Bay dismissed his question with "Nothing, I'll see you tonight." Noah looked a little disappointed to me, that Bay was shutting him out. And yet, Bay shared all of her thoughts and feelings about Regina with Emmett, first thing, the very next day.

It's as though Emmett is once again Bay's boyfriend. When she opens up to a physical relationship with him (i.e., more kissing), he will be.
They are close, more so than anyone else will ever know. The bond they have is unbreakable. It's nice you pointed out that moment between Noah and Bay.. She did shut him out and Noah picked up on that yet Miss Bay told Emmett.. I'll be in heaven when she's open to Emmett again
Old 03-03-2013, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 03-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Oh new episode tomorrow!
Old 03-03-2013, 06:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Last edited by proggosaurus; 03-03-2013 at 08:07 PM
Old 03-04-2013, 07:17 PM
Addicted Fan

i love that he went to find her to make sure she was coming in. and when he stood up for her over the pilot program. <3
Old 03-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Emmett stood up for the pilot program and for Bay.. How beautiful
Old 03-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I absolutely loved seeing Emmett standing up for Bay and the pilot program during the protest. He recognized her being a big help and let everyone know that she should be a part of the team. It was further proof of their strong bond.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought it was great of Bay to make the art for Emmett even if she didn't know what it was for because Emmett asked her. Also liked how he took her hand to be apart of the protest.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
I absolutely loved seeing Emmett standing up for Bay and the pilot program during the protest. He recognized her being a big help and let everyone know that she should be a part of the team. It was further proof of their strong bond.
He loves her so much