Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-07-2012, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Kindred Spirits {Bay ღ Emmett} #6: "I think that the whole hearing/deaf thing is beautiful." ~ Vanessa

w e l c o m e t o t h e Bay Kennish Emmett Bledsoe
appreciation thread
No. 6

Honorary Shippers
01. Sean Berdy
02. Vanessa Marano
03. Constance Marie
04. Katie LeClerc

Shippers
[ask to be added]

01. julyhsm
02. BlueDog9
03. Queen of Babble
04. MaybeLove.
05. GrhmLz
06. Sincerely, Me.
07. MannaBanana
08. bellagrey13
09. Zee...
10. BlackHalo
11. kfrancis08
12. Slayerfan714
13. carleymarie
14. s e r e n i t y
15. Wingster
16. Lennie1984
17. wolkenfuehlen
18. carly-hope
19. forever yours
20. lil-terso
21. semmanclana
22. jessec12
23. jemapellemissa
24. Suddenly Enlightened
25. Something Special
26. Demonic Angel Clone
27. Andra
28. conhosh
29. P&B4ever
30. Karma Police
31. AlienPrincess47
32. girlyshorty85
33. Evil Poptart
34. LiVenLoVe902
35. Tina
36. fallenstarr288
37. MagnoliaFairy
38. kellie101
39. ღThetis
40. Maité
41. memory91
42. Morgan_T
43. WeBuiltThePyramids
44. bbertocchi
45. Esselle
46. AtomicEmpress
47. toxicgurl169
48. Willow Fabian
49. Clean0002
50. ~Unfaithful~
51. McQueenFanGirl
52. MPFan09
53. *Butterflies*
54. herOwenAdd
55. Stay to the Lights
56. Sixon_Love
57. ch3rri3
58. egbert13
59. Kassiek
60. Rainstorm Jenny
61. Freefall
62. xlennie
63. Skje
64. americanamuchacha020
65. Giuly
66. Whitney86
67. JaSam4Life
68. Ilovetvdandsecretlife
69. Mayberry
70. AlwaysEJ
71. NBalways
72. AmeeAtomic
73. simplicity08
74. SkySamuelle
75. lovehurts38
76. jules166
77. Marina2419
78. Athenablue
79. mguy1977
80. lulu-144
81. breath we drew
82. xoSummer
83. True Daisy lover
84. BemmettFan1

Scenes of the Moment

Reasons WE Love Bay ღ Emmett

01. They have magical chemistry - Didn't Sean say that?
02. Bay is Emmett's exception to the hearing world.
03. Emmett demanded Melody treat Bay better.
04. Regina thinks they make a really cute couple.
05. Lizzy Weiss had Emmett and Bay planned from the pilot.
06. Because they're so different, it makes them more attractive.
07. He started speech therapy for her.
08. Emmett spoke for her.
09. Emmett practiced the words "I just want you" a hundred times.
10. Bay cared enough to get Melody to like her.
11. She is learning ASL for him.
12. He gives her private ASL lessons.
13. Emmett is the only person Bay told about her street art.
14. They didn't let Melody's disapproval stop them from being together.
15. Melody finally realized how special Bay is.
16. Because they finally said "I love you"
17. The way they looked at each other the first moment we saw them
18. Emmett wanted to know who she is.
19. Because of the intense chemistry there is when they were officially introduced.
20. How Bay didn't let the fact that Emmett is deaf stop her from talking to him
21. Their first conversation was so beautiful.
22. He helped Bay find Angelo.
23. He wanted to dance with her.
24. He kissed her first
25. Because he told Melody Bay wasn't going anywhere.
26. Because she's his island of Bay.
27. Because she made the ultimate sacrifice for his happiness and well being.
28. Because he doesn't want to lose her.
29. Because even if she had been Daphne, her and Emmett would have ended up together.
30. Because he put her art up on a billboard.
31. Because she gets him and he gets her.
32. Because he made her a helmet.
33. Because the helmet didn't sink.
34. Because the camera zoomed in on Bay when John told her that "when you're committed, you work things out."
35. According to Lizzy Weiss, "A lot of fans think Bay and Emmett have true love."
36. Because Emmett wanted his wallpaper to be of him and Bay
37. Because Emmett thinks they are important
38. Because even Daphne knows that Bay is crazy about Emmett.

Future Thread Titles
"I love Bay and Emmett." ~ Vanessa
"They're so similar and so different and I love that relationship."~Vanessa
"I think they're both very intense people and passionate people"~Vanessa
"I think they've been in love for a long time" ~ Vanessa

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream

Last edited by GrhmLz; 07-03-2012 at 03:12 PM
Old 03-07-2012, 07:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Am I going to be the first person to post on the new thread? That feels wrong somehow.

Anyway...This is probably going to seem a little off topic, but I swear it isn't. There is a song from one of my favorite bands that I absolutely love, but never could understand the metaphor. It had this imagery of a guy messing up really bad and the girl still forgives him, but can't bring herself to be with him anymore. I could never figure out what was so bad that she couldn't be with him if she loved him enough to forgive me. And then Emmett cheated in the last episode and that was it...I understood the song and it seems to fit perfectly for where their relationship is heading. Especially the lines "When you've forgiven but you can't forget; feels like you drowning but you've still got breath" and "What's done is done. Can't resurrect a setting sun; oh you can't reverse the bullet from a gun."

That's exactly how I feel this relationship is going. There is no way they can get over this...and I might loose respect for Bay a little if she doesn't stand up for herself.

PS I just realized...did Simone even know Bay and Emmett were dating? I don't think she saw them together. She might have only known Emmett was Daphne's friend.

Watching: Longmire Season 4...YES!
Old 03-07-2012, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Toby told Simone that Emmett was Bay's boyfriend..

Right now I don't know how to feel about them, I do love the early stage of their relationship..

I just don't like how the writers wrote Emmett in the last couple of episodes

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 03-07-2012, 08:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Not happy right now still
Old 03-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Addicted Fan

They'll get through this...Lizzy W believes they are the IT couple. Just give them time, give bay time to get through this, she loves emmett and emmett loves her, I admit I'm still upset about this BUT I re-watched the 2 dramatic scenes when Emmett is talking to his Dad and then to Bay on his phone. And although his behavior was horrible, I started to feel bad for him. He really believes in his irrational, immature, 16 year old mind that his Dad doesn't want him, and that his parents' divorce is HIS fault, and that Bay interfering is because she is judging him and feels he is inadequate (insecurity about being Deaf with a hearing girl). He refuses help from anyone, especially hearing people. And his deep Deaf pride is really a cover up for his insecurities. In his irrationality, (and remember Bay said he wasn't "seeing" clearly) he was pissed at his mom, pissed at Bay, and pissed at his Dad. All of that led to an irrational act. The fact that Simone was hearing was irrelevant. He probably would have done it with any of the Deaf girls who were there. She was the one that preyed on him, though because, like I said, she is a skank. I think if he comes clean and begs for forgiveness Bay will stick by him.

This the appreciation for Ebay, so I hope this thread can stay that.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You can't blame Simone for what EMMETT decided to do. I don't think we should call her a skank because ULTIMATELY, she is not the one who was in a relationship w/ Emmett and cheated on that relationship. Emmett was. Emmett is to blame here.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 03-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
You can't blame Simone for what EMMETT decided to do. I don't think we should call her a skank because ULTIMATELY, she is not the one who was in a relationship w/ Emmett and cheated on that relationship. Emmett was. Emmett is to blame here.
Simone did just as bad. She was in a relationship with Toby and cheated on him. I blame them both but Emmett slightly worse because not only did her screw over his gf but also her brother

Last edited by user4091989; 03-07-2012 at 12:51 PM
Old 03-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by user4091989 (View Post)
Simone did just as bad. She was in a relationship with Toby and cheated on him. I blame them both but Emmett slightly worse because not only did her screw over his gf but also her brother
I'm blaming them BOTH because both of them are in the wrong here but I expected this out of Simone, she's sleezy and not a good person at all.

Perhaps we can move this talk to another thread, this thread is about praising ebay.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Emmett cheated and that is extreme, i am not gonna make excuses for him - yes he was upset, yes he was hurt and angry and yes he took it out on a wall or something fair enough but to do that.... its not like she jumped on hi, they had a few moments till they went off together

I feel for Bay, she is in such situation, that is pulling her apart in so many sides

I could kinda handle Emmett being moody even if it was getting to me but not what he just did
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 03-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
Emmett cheated and that is extreme, i am not gonna make excuses for him - yes he was upset, yes he was hurt and angry and yes he took it out on a wall or something fair enough but to do that.... its not like she jumped on hi, they had a few moments till they went off together

I feel for Bay, she is in such situation, that is pulling her apart in so many sides

I could kinda handle Emmett being moody even if it was getting to me but not what he just did
I'm moving my talking about this to the episode thread...this is for ebay appreciation.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT.

I just cannot believe he'd do something like this to her; I really don't know what to think right now...
Old 03-08-2012, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

Still broken-hearted, but the OP makes me smile.

TFTNT.

icon
Old 03-08-2012, 11:58 AM
New Fan

I was wondering what everyone is hoping will happen in the last few episodes from this portion of the season? I am still in a bit of shock from the last episode. I'm still really disappointed in Emmett and in the show itself for following the cheating storyline. However...after re-watching the episode and thinking about the episodes leading up to it - I guess I'm not totally surprised as Emmett has been on a self-destructive, downward spiral for quite awhile.

In terms of Emmett and Bay's future... I am hoping that Emmett will be honest with Bay and tell her what happened. I never thought I'd say this...but I think they need a break from one another. I'd like for Emmett to work through his problems and come to realize just how amazing Bay is - and fight to be the person/boyfriend that Bay deserves. I guess in season 1C - I'd love to see a slow romance building between the two. Season 1A was amazing - but their romance happened very fast. Season 1B has been nothing but drama and problems for the two - so I'm hopeful that in Season 1C they start off apart but slowly find their way back to one another. That could make for some amazing TV...I think.

I still love this couple but it's going to take some careful storytelling to get them back to the beautiful couple we all fell in love with.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemapellemissa (View Post)
I was wondering what everyone is hoping will happen in the last few episodes from this portion of the season? I am still in a bit of shock from the last episode. I'm still really disappointed in Emmett and in the show itself for following the cheating storyline. However...after re-watching the episode and thinking about the episodes leading up to it - I guess I'm not totally surprised as Emmett has been on a self-destructive, downward spiral for quite awhile.

In terms of Emmett and Bay's future... I am hoping that Emmett will be honest with Bay and tell her what happened. I never thought I'd say this...but I think they need a break from one another. I'd like for Emmett to work through his problems and come to realize just how amazing Bay is - and fight to be the person/boyfriend that Bay deserves. I guess in season 1C - I'd love to see a slow romance building between the two. Season 1A was amazing - but their romance happened very fast. Season 1B has been nothing but drama and problems for the two - so I'm hopeful that in Season 1C they start off apart but slowly find their way back to one another. That could make for some amazing TV...I think.

I still love this couple but it's going to take some careful storytelling to get them back to the beautiful couple we all fell in love with.
Which is why I think I'll forgive this cheating thing if its a one time thing, the writers obviously were going to have him do this, he's been on a self destructive path and now that he did something stupid, his family situation will probably now cool off and emmett will get back to where he needs to be, only bay may not be there this time
Old 03-08-2012, 03:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanamuchacha020 (View Post)
Which is why I think I'll forgive this cheating thing if its a one time thing, the writers obviously were going to have him do this, he's been on a self destructive path and now that he did something stupid, his family situation will probably now cool off and emmett will get back to where he needs to be, only bay may not be there this time
But it really wasn't a one time thing was it? He kissed Daphne...and frankly that's cheating in my book. I lose respect for people that cheat and people that forgive them without good reason (ie Hilary Clinton...I dislike her for being a mat to walk all over).

I want Bay to stand up for herself. Emmett is obviously not happy with her and in general...thus the cheating. People don't cheat if they are happy with the situation. So he needs to figure out what he's missing himself. Then maybe possibly he could try to get her back. And she needs to grow without having a boyfriend. It seems she was never single. Maybe if they both grow and learn to love and respect themselves maybe they love and respect each other again.

Watching: Longmire Season 4...YES!