Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-24-2012, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You are darn lucky when a couple makes it through without any MAJOR damage now-a-days, that's for sure.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-24-2012, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

Oh god, yes.

The way they write couples now is ridiculous. There's no organic internal angst. It's all from third party stuff and cheating and it's insulting really. If E/B have to split I'd like it to be because of the hearing/deaf conflict. Not to say they wouldn't come back to each other, but it's a hard thing to overcome. Or a split because they were going to different schools and didn't want a LDR.

If it's due to cheating/third party interference then it makes it difficult to continue watching.

Anyway, maybe whatever happens tonight will be good. Perhaps with faced with the prospect of losing Bay will be a wake up call for Emmett, if it is in fact real and initiated by him or not stopped ASAP.

I just want an ILY.

Do you think Bay might take Angelo up on his offer to go to France and meet her family? Summer's apart are always interesting for a couple, especially when it's another country. I'd like to see that. I want to see them growing as a couple and being there for each other no matter what.
Old 01-24-2012, 03:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

3 hours till S@B!

--And my shipper heart better not be broken when it's over!
Old 01-24-2012, 07:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm glad Daphne seemed okay with Bay riding with Emmett. I'd like to take that as a small sign that she'll eventually truly feel okay with them dating.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

I am happy that it ended up the way it did.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
I loved EB tonight, especially the motorcycle scene, it was TOO Sweet. Emmett saying about Bay seeing her birthday present, top 5 moments i believe? ADORABLE! NOT A LOT of scenes with them, mostly daphne/bay scenes but it was great and a spoiler I read didn't happen in tonight's episode...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessec12 (View Post)
I'm glad Daphne seemed okay with Bay riding with Emmett. I'd like to take that as a small sign that she'll eventually truly feel okay with them dating.
I think it was something that Wilkie said that made Daphne back off a bit, give up the ghost!
Old 01-24-2012, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

These two become cuter with every single episode. I do think they'll stand the test of time.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
These two become cuter with every single episode. I do think they'll stand the test of time.
According to the spoilers, the next episode has some EBAY goodness!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Me too! I was relieved!
Old 01-24-2012, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was happy about how things progressed tonight. Some good EBness - especially at the end of the episode with the motorcyle riding. It was sweet that Emmett doesn't hold any ill will towards Bay over the billboard incident, he's accepting the consquences, but in the end - her reaction to his gift to her made it worth it for him. What he did was illegal, but not dangerous to anybody, so it does pass for cute.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

^^^ I'm glad he's not upset with her either, over the bilboard. I like that he called it the "top 5" moment. Very sweet. Seeing her so happy made him happy.

Couldn't help but notice another personality difference between Daphne and Bay. When Daphne and Emmett were talking...I can't remember now, the exact scene...Bay smiled, seeing them together. She's not upset at them being around each other. She's happy that Emmett still has his best friend, even though it's not someone she gets along with well. Daphne, on the other hand, gives them her "stink face" and stomps her feet, in a sense, when there is even a mention of the two of them being in each others orbit.

Anyways, back to BE....
Anyone want to see Bay meet Emmett's dad? What do you guys think his reaction will be to her?
Old 01-24-2012, 11:00 PM
Elite Fan

I think that Emmett's dad is going to be totally chill, which he'll realize is not always the best recipe for parenting. It's funny because you want that freedom but then you also want a parent; not just the friend.

As far as EB, I really do think they are the IT couple of the show and I like that they actually talk to each other and don't skip over or gloss over the hard stuff. I like that Bay wanted to take responsibility and was willing to let Daphne and Emmett have one last ride, and then Emmett telling Bay that despite getting arrested, her reaction to the billboard made it worth it.

Yes, I agree. Stupid and illegal, but didn't hurt anyone.

I really do think they can defy the odds and make it as a couple. It will be hard but I think they cherish the small moments and that makes it all worthwhile.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved their last scene! So sweet

"Top Five Moments!"

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 01-25-2012, 10:49 AM
Addicted Fan

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton
Old 01-25-2012, 11:03 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra. (View Post)
Couldn't help but notice another personality difference between Daphne and Bay. When Daphne and Emmett were talking...I can't remember now, the exact scene...Bay smiled, seeing them together. She's not upset at them being around each other. She's happy that Emmett still has his best friend, even though it's not someone she gets along with well. Daphne, on the other hand, gives them her "stink face" and stomps her feet, in a sense, when there is even a mention of the two of them being in each others orbit.
I didn't get the same vibe you did during that scene. I saw Bay's smile as more of a strained smile, not a "I'm so happy for you smile." Bay's still a teenager after all, she can't be expected to be as mature as you make her out to be. She's uncomfortable about Daphne's and Emmett's relationship, but she does realize that Emmett and Daphne do have a long standing friendship and a strong bond. Good for her I like this "logical" side of Bay

And well, I remember when I was a teenager ... and thought that I was losing my best friend. Even though I didn't have romantic feelings for said guy friend, the moment he was snatched up by another girl, I felt upset, sad, betrayed. I was acting snarky towards the girl and trying to increase my charm :S :S :S And I've never been a mean person, yet I still did that. Agh, the good old days. I'm sure MANY teenagers can relate to Daphne in this situation as I did.

That said, I do like the Bay and Emmett couple. Mostly because I think Emmett is downright ADORABLE! Haha He's very sincere and romantic. And headstrong.

I think his dad and Bay will get along great when they meet because that's to be expected in TV shows If one parent is against a relationship, the other one usually isn't haha.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

^^ I may have misread it, so I won't be pushing on this one. I'll go back and watch the scenes again when I get a chance.

Are we thinking John is okay with Emmett and Bay dating? Does he even know? i was expecting for him to be uneasy about it.