Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-14-2016, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I'll always want them to get back together, I miss them

I miss them, too.

They did share true love. I do believe that. Both Bay and Emmett truly loved each other. It was real.

And how can anyone ever want true love to end?

How can true love end? I don't think it can.

I do think two people can go on with their lives and let each other go, but the love between them does not end. It still exists.

Sometimes I want them both to find true love with someone else. Whenever Bay and Emmett are together, it's disastrous. And that hurts.

And they could find true love with someone else. They really could.

But there is nothing on earth like your first true love, and if there was some way for them to rediscover that and put it first, then that would be the happiest outcome of all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Aww, baby bemmett when everything was innocent and didn't hurt as much
Speaking of babies, I still believe Bay and Emmett are meant to make a baby together. I'm not sure what it is about them, but from the moment I laid eyes on Bay & Emmett, I could see their babies.

It is like watching Bay and Emmett gives me a glimpse into eternity. I don't know how they do it either. I don't know if it is the characters or the actors or what.

For some reason, I see Bay and Emmett, and I see forever.

Pretty powerful, if you ask me. I still say Bay and Emmett are the BEST thing Switched at Birth ever created. Most of the time, I feel like Bay and Emmett are the BEST thing TV ever created.

I wish the writers of Switched at Birth had not wished them away.
Old 03-15-2016, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Anyone else remember this quote?

Quote:
“We’re testing Bay and Emmett as a couple and making sure that they are the strong couple that they are the strong couple we feel that they are."
Well that was from four years ago. How'd that work out for you, Lizzy? Have you sufficiently tested them enough?

Probably not in her mind. "More torture - I mean 'testing'"

Old 03-15-2016, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Quote:
“We’re testing Bay and Emmett as a couple and making sure that they are the strong couple that they are the strong couple we feel that they are."
Well that was from four years ago. How'd that work out for you, Lizzy? Have you sufficiently tested them enough?

She surpassed testing Bay and Emmett years ago. For a long time now, Lizzy Weiss and the writers have chosen to annihilate Bay and Emmett, over and over and over again.

I'm not sure there's much left beyond dust at this point. Once upon a time, Bay was worried that Emmett would not be able to "tape the fabric back together with words."

It took Emmett two years, but he finally managed to do it.

It can be done again. Anything is possible. I'd rather have seen something new and different for Bay & Emmett, though.

I would rather have seen Bay and Emmett struggling together against outside forces. I wanted to see a real dynamic couple working together on Switched at Birth.

Everyone else is dull in comparison. I wanted to see Bay and Emmett sparkle together.
Old 03-15-2016, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

I think she believes her own lies
Old 03-16-2016, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
She surpassed testing Bay and Emmett years ago. For a long time now, Lizzy Weiss and the writers have chosen to annihilate Bay and Emmett, over and over and over again.

I'm not sure there's much left beyond dust at this point. Once upon a time, Bay was worried that Emmett would not be able to "tape the fabric back together with words."

It took Emmett two years, but he finally managed to do it.

It can be done again. Anything is possible. I'd rather have seen something new and different for Bay & Emmett, though.

I would rather have seen Bay and Emmett struggling together against outside forces. I wanted to see a real dynamic couple working together on Switched at Birth.

Everyone else is dull in comparison. I wanted to see Bay and Emmett sparkle together.
That’s for sure.

I’ll never understand why she was so determined to test them that early on in their relationship. They were babies for goodness sake. Sixteen. That should be the time to just have fun and be in love. Clearly they would have obstacles, but they hadn’t even been together a year and she threw in parents who were against their relationship, negligent parents who have their drug dealing significant others living with them, jealousy, communication issues, and then to top it all off, cheating.

And that was only Round 1.

I’m not sure how many adult couples could sustain all of that.

She never just let them be or breathe.
Old 03-17-2016, 07:42 PM
Addicted Fan

I so want them to have a happy ending. They were put Through so much.
Old 03-17-2016, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneH (View Post)
yeah I agree they need it
Old 03-19-2016, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneH (View Post)
Me, too.

The writers were really unfair to Bay & Emmett, especially this last season. They were unfair to fans of the couple, too. Bay & Emmett deserve better than that last scene at the art gallery. It was trite.

Even if Bay & Emmett are to be kept apart, they deserve something better than trite. Their love was too deep for trite.

I really hope Bay & Emmett will be given a happy ending. Otherwise, the message that the writers are sending with Bay & Emmett is that love is hell.

Love is so much more than just that. It is so much more than hell.

But that is all viewers have been allowed to see with Bay & Emmett. If the writers wanted to end the series with Bay & Emmett apart, then they needed to show us their happy times during the series' run.

Otherwise, the only message I understand, as a fan, is that love is hell.
Old 03-19-2016, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Me, too. The writers were really unfair to Bay & Emmett, especially this last season. They were unfair to fans of the couple, too. Bay & Emmett deserve better than that last scene at the art gallery. It was trite. Even if Bay & Emmett are to be kept apart, they deserve something better than trite. Their love was too deep for trite. I really hope Bay & Emmett will be given a happy ending. Otherwise, the message that the writers are sending with Bay & Emmett is that love is hell. Love is so much more than just that. It is so much more than hell. But that is all viewers have been allowed to see with Bay & Emmett. If the writers wanted to end the series with Bay & Emmett apart, then they needed to show us their happy times during the series' run. Otherwise, the only message I understand, as a fan, is that love is hell.

I agree
Old 03-21-2016, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

I'm so sad for all the things we will never see.
Old 03-21-2016, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

Me too.

Old 03-22-2016, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Me too.

Anyone have any Bay & Emmett fan fiction to share?
Old 03-27-2016, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would love to be added here, as I am a huge fan of B/E. I love the way they were subtlety hinted at from the pilot with that end scene where they exchange looks for the first time. I admire build up like that so they had me from day one
Old 03-27-2016, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
I would love to be added here, as I am a huge fan of B/E. I love the way they were subtlety hinted at from the pilot with that end scene where they exchange looks for the first time. I admire build up like that so they had me from day one

Okay will add u
Old 03-28-2016, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Me, too.

Their entire relationship has been beautiful, up until their last few moments of the Season 4B finale.