Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-21-2014, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

We can talk about the promo

I wonder too!

It's probably there and we just can't see it.
Old 05-21-2014, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have a feeling we are going to get a nice scene in that moment
Old 05-21-2014, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

I hope so!

The last time there was sad! though understandably given the circumstances.

It was a beautiful scene though especially with "Where to Now" playing. It really encompasses them and their situation. Especially:

"when you say that you love me it hurts like lightning."

I don't know why that line affects me so much. I guess because usually hearing I love you is supposed to be this wonderful thing, but when it happens after a betrayal it does hurt like lightning doesn't it?

But this time will be happier!!
Old 05-21-2014, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

These are old, so everyone has probably already seen them. But I just saw them for the first time today. They are sweet!

Bay/Emmett - Next To You {Switched At Birth} - YouTube

#8 Bay & Emmett-Stay - YouTube

I love them! It's impossible to make a bad Bay and Emmett video, because Emmett and Bay are so good and so real.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

Aww.

Know what I want? I want to hear Bay and Emmett refer to each other as their boyfriend/girlfriend again.
Old 05-21-2014, 09:17 PM
Addicted Fan

yes me too! i miss them, but i can feel some good stuff coming!
Old 05-21-2014, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Aww.

Know what I want? I want to hear Bay and Emmett refer to each other as their boyfriend/girlfriend again.
Yeah me too I think that would be too adoreable!
Old 05-22-2014, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

It would.
Old 05-22-2014, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Aww.

Boyfriend/girlfriend, huh?

That's good, but I am ready for husband/wife!

That's my favorite part of reading Fan Fiction, and I am ready for it on the show as well.

"Oh, Future!" I am there!
Old 05-24-2014, 07:59 AM
Addicted Fan

here's that shot from that 2nd promo where it looks like bay is avoiding emmett at school.

but judging from the main promo, we know they'll talk it out at the end <3
Old 05-24-2014, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneH (View Post)
here's that shot from that 2nd promo where it looks like bay is avoiding emmett at school.

but judging from the main promo, we know they'll talk it out at the end <3
Aw, thanks for sharing that, Anne!

Emmett looks so beat up in that picture. I am sure his emotions are all over the place after sharing what he did with Bay the night before. Emmett likes to keep his emotions in check, but his feelings for Bay are so strong that he cannot.

I love the picture.
Old 05-24-2014, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

Aww.

I don't even think Bay wants to avoid Emmett really. I have a feeling she finds out Tank quit the frat and is feeling 100 times more guilty after that and really feels like she's a crappy person. But I could be wrong.

At least it does seem like they talk it out in the promo
Old 05-24-2014, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

With Tank and frat though, that shouldn't be about her and I think Tank was dumb enough to do. that especially over someone you barely know?
Old 05-24-2014, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
With Tank and frat though, that shouldn't be about her and I think Tank was dumb enough to do. that especially over someone you barely know?
Me, too!

Giving up his frat for Bay does NOT mean that Tank owns her now.

Anyone who gives something up for someone else and EXPECTS something in return is actually NOT giving. They are trying to BUY someone's love, and it cannot be done.

So if that was what Tank was doing, it was a stupid move on his part.

I hope Tank gave up his fraternity, because it was the right choice for him (with or without Bay).

That's one of the primary things I love SO much about Emmett. Everything he gives is with a free heart and never with the expectation of anything in return. And Emmett, like Bay, gives a LOT. That's something they share in common.

Bay and Emmett are both such pure souls. It's what makes them so very beautiful together.
Old 05-24-2014, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
I agree. It shouldn't be about Bay, and I think deep down Bay knows that. But Bay is also a very giving person and though people tend to say she's selfish, she has a big heart and feels bad when she sees someone she cares about in pain. Bay should know and believe that Tank quitting isn't her fault nor is she obligated to stay with him because of it. Tank has free will and chose to exercise it, but again, Bay is a gentle soul and will feel bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Me, too!

Giving up his frat for Bay does NOT mean that Tank owns her now.

Anyone who gives something up for someone else and EXPECTS something in return is actually NOT giving. They are trying to BUY someone's love, and it cannot be done.

So if that was what Tank was doing, it was a stupid move on his part.

I hope Tank gave up his fraternity, because it was the right choice for him (with or without Bay).

That's one of the primary things I love SO much about Emmett. Everything he gives is with a free heart and never with the expectation of anything in return. And Emmett, like Bay, gives a LOT. That's something they share in common.

Bay and Emmett are both such pure souls. It's what makes them so very beautiful together.
Very much agreed.

I don't know how Tank is going to react, but it would make me even less inclined to him if he pulled some kind of emotional blackmail on her. Emmett doesn't feel like he owns Bay and Bay doesn't feel like she owns Emmett. If the two of them do nice acts for each other, it comes from a genuine place. Not because they want some kind of credit or want to store it away to use it against each other to prop themselves up as the 'better' partner. That's a dangerous road to go down.