Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-30-2013, 02:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Kids at Heart *Cameron♥Olivia* #1: Because they're oh so good at partying but not so good at parenting!

Welcome to the
Cameron
Olivia
Thread #1

Shippers:
MagnoliaFairy
ollibear

Opening post is currently under construction!

Last edited by MagnoliaFairy; 04-30-2013 at 03:57 PM
Old 04-30-2013, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Please add me as a shipper! I like them together, and I like Olivia, even if she is misguided. If she could stop selling drugs, then I would support her as Emmett's stepmom. I love how Olivia (and Cameron) welcomed Bay into their family and made her feel special.

Wish Melody would have done even a little bit of that.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:03 PM
Loyal Fan

I've added you, Amy!

I agree!
Old 04-30-2013, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

so hard at this title.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:50 AM
Addicted Fan

well i suppose this ship is sunk! haha.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, as much as I like Olivia, and the actress who plays her, I feel that she was not a good role model for Emmett, and ultimately, not the right choice for Cameron.

I love Debbie. Cameron did great choosing her! I wouldn't mind the kids bumping into Olivia at an art showing or something.

Maybe Olivia could teach a class at Carlton? Nah. She would probably get into too much trouble.
Old 08-29-2015, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Yeah, as much as I like Olivia, and the actress who plays her, I feel that she was not a good role model for Emmett, and ultimately, not the right choice for Cameron.

I love Debbie. Cameron did great choosing her! I wouldn't mind the kids bumping into Olivia at an art showing or something.

Maybe Olivia could teach a class at Carlton? Nah. She would probably get into too much trouble.
Anyone have any hope of seeing Debbie and Cameron's son one day?

I'm guessing we won't. That saddens me now.

I wouldn't mind seeing Olivia again. I wouldn't want her to mess up anything Cameron has going with Debbie, but I would like to see Olivia run into Emmett somewhere.
Old 09-01-2015, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

I feel like Emmett would be like at Olivia.

What a wild one she was.

I do have to admit, I crack up every time at Melody's "That can't be that hard," when Olivia is talking about thinking back to when she was Emmett's age.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
I feel like Emmett would be like at Olivia.

What a wild one she was.

I do have to admit, I crack up every time at Melody's "That can't be that hard," when Olivia is talking about thinking back to when she was Emmett's age.
Me, too.

We really need for Bay & Emmett to see Olivia one more time before the show ends. It will probably never happen, but I'd love to see the writers' perception of how Bay & Emmett would feel. I agree with the at Olivia.

I'd really like to see Switched at Birth play around more with alternate realities, too, before the series slips away. There's so much to do and so little time left to do it!
Old 09-07-2015, 07:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Me, too.

We really need for Bay & Emmett to see Olivia one more time before the show ends. It will probably never happen, but I'd love to see the writers' perception of how Bay & Emmett would feel. I agree with the at Olivia.

I'd really like to see Switched at Birth play around more with alternate realities, too, before the series slips away. There's so much to do and so little time left to do it!
For some reason, I'd love to have Bay & Emmett run into Olivia when Bay is very, very pregnant, and Olivia makes a comment about their sex life and how the baby was conceived.

Poor Bay would be like "Seriously?" And Emmett would just shrug. And then Bay turns to him when Olivia leaves and says "I'm telling you. Like we're giant pandas."
Old 09-07-2015, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
For some reason, I'd love to have Bay & Emmett run into Olivia when Bay is very, very pregnant, and Olivia makes a comment about their sex life and how the baby was conceived.

Poor Bay would be like "Seriously?" And Emmett would just shrug. And then Bay turns to him when Olivia leaves and says "I'm telling you. Like we're giant pandas."
Ha-ha-ha-ha!

I love that. It's so good it's delicious.

Why can't we see that? Come on, hop to it writers!

We need to see that SO BAD!
Old 09-09-2015, 06:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Ha-ha-ha-ha!

I love that. It's so good it's delicious.

Why can't we see that? Come on, hop to it writers!

We need to see that SO BAD!
Quote:

Agreed! We need more humor on the show.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaB-Lover:) (View Post)
Agreed! We need more humor on the show.
More humor would be oh so welcome.

The Switched at Birth writers are good at humor, too. I don't know why they don't do more of it.

I'll always love the episode where Toby and Emmett celebrate Toby's bachelor party at the free clinic.

And I'll always love the episode where Tank believes Emmett is Travis.

Sean Berdy does a great job with humor, when it is written for him. Olivia was great comic relief.

I miss that. I'd like to see more humor, too.
Old 02-21-2016, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
More humor would be oh so welcome.

The Switched at Birth writers are good at humor, too. I don't know why they don't do more of it.

I'll always love the episode where Toby and Emmett celebrate Toby's bachelor party at the free clinic.

And I'll always love the episode where Tank believes Emmett is Travis.

Sean Berdy does a great job with humor, when it is written for him. Olivia was great comic relief.

I miss that. I'd like to see more humor, too.
I just realized that it would be really cool to see a glimpse of Olivia again. I'd love to see her throw some shade at Cameron, Debbie, or Melody.

I wonder if Olivia is still dealing drugs. Bay never said anything to Melody about that. I remember Emmett was pretty ticked off at his dad, when they went out to lunch and his dad wanted to invite Emmett over to meet Debbie for the first time.

I wonder if Emmett's relationship with his dad is any better these days, or if it has gotten worse, since the birth of Emmett's little brother.

I'd still love to see Emmett wearing his baby brother in a papoose, but the kid is at least two years old now, so that's never going to happen. Realistically speaking, Emmett will probably never even meet his baby brother on the show. It will be just another loose end, like the departure of Olivia.

Albeit, Emmett not meeting his baby brother is a bigger tragedy than him never running into Olivia again.
Old 02-21-2016, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

I just realized that it would be really cool to see a glimpse of Olivia again. I'd love to see her throw some shade at Cameron, Debbie, or Melody.

I wonder if Olivia is still dealing drugs. Bay never said anything to Melody about that. I remember Emmett was pretty ticked off at his dad, when they went out to lunch and his dad wanted to invite Emmett over to meet Debbie for the first time.

I wonder if Emmett's relationship with his dad is any better these days, or if it has gotten worse, since the birth of Emmett's little brother.

I'd still love to see Emmett wearing his baby brother in a papoose, but the kid is at least two years old now, so that's never going to happen. Realistically speaking, Emmett will probably never even meet his baby brother on the show. It will be just another loose end, like the departure of Olivia.

Albeit, Emmett not meeting his baby brother is a bigger tragedy than him never running into Olivia again.
It's hard to tell when we don't see it