Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-01-2013, 03:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Fennel & Pastis • Kathryn/Angelo #1: Because "you do not mess with Italian tradition."

Welcome to the Official Kathryn & Angelo Appreciation Thread!

Fans
1. MagnoliaFairy
2. ollibear

Future Thread Titles
1. "The secret is the pastis." *wink*
2. Because Torca is just a few kilometers from Sorrento.

Last edited by MagnoliaFairy; 05-22-2013 at 01:27 PM
Old 05-21-2013, 09:08 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope we get some nice scenes with these two!
Old 05-22-2013, 02:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaFairy (View Post)
I hope we get some nice scenes with these two!
Me, too! Add me please!

In an alternate universe, they would have made such a cute couple.

Angelo would be good for Kathryn. John neglects Kathryn at times. Angelo does not neglect women. (He abandons them, on occasion, but at least he doesn't neglect women when he is with them.)
Old 07-19-2013, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Now that Angelo is buying a restaurant, it would be adorable to see him and Kathryn working on some of their Italian recipes.

I feel like Angelo is always so disconnected from the Kennishes, even when he lived there.
Old 07-20-2013, 07:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

I wish that we can see their scenes little more since I think that they have similar common that they can talk to each other..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-21-2013, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah same here.

I thought it was sweet when Kathryn told John that Bay has Angelo's eyes or whatever it was. A bit bittersweet though.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Yeah same here.

I thought it was sweet when Kathryn told John that Bay has Angelo's eyes or whatever it was. A bit bittersweet though.
That reminds me of Bay realizing that Abby has Angelo's eyes. I would really like to see Angelo grow closer to both Kathryn & John.
Old 11-22-2013, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

I would like to see that.

I wonder if they'd ever do a completely whacked out episode where like for some reason Angelo was with Kathryn romantically and John was involved with Regina. Would that be too weird?

I don't even know how they'd pull that off.
Old 11-24-2013, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I would like to see that.

I wonder if they'd ever do a completely whacked out episode where like for some reason Angelo was with Kathryn romantically and John was involved with Regina. Would that be too weird?

I don't even know how they'd pull that off.
That would be a wild and crazy AU, but I would love to see it.
Old 11-24-2013, 03:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
That would be a wild and crazy AU, but I would love to see it.
Wouldn't it just?

I think Kathryn and Angelo have an interesting appeal and I think John and Regina do, too.
Old 11-24-2013, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Wouldn't it just?

I think Kathryn and Angelo have an interesting appeal and I think John and Regina do, too.
So if you could only see one, which one sparks your curiosity more?

I think I would want to see Kathryn and Angelo the most. I think he would be really good for her, and she would be good for him.

I don't think John really needs Regina or vice versa.

But I could see Angelo and Kathryn really offering something to each other that they do not get from anyone else.

What do you think? And do you see Melody or Cameron fitting into the mix?

Melody seemed to be attracted to John (and vice versa). Cameron? Hmm...I don't really see him with Kathryn or Regina, to be honest.

I like an Angelo & Kathryn pairing, though.
Old 11-24-2013, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So if you could only see one, which one sparks your curiosity more?

I think I would want to see Kathryn and Angelo the most. I think he would be really good for her, and she would be good for him.

I don't think John really needs Regina or vice versa.

But I could see Angelo and Kathryn really offering something to each other that they do not get from anyone else.

What do you think? And do you see Melody or Cameron fitting into the mix?

Melody seemed to be attracted to John (and vice versa). Cameron? Hmm...I don't really see him with Kathryn or Regina, to be honest.

I like an Angelo & Kathryn pairing, though.
Definitely Kathryn & Angelo. There's a chemistry there. I can't exactly describe it, but it's there.

No, I don't think John and Regina need each other at all. I was just more thinking along the lines of they'd be a very fiery couple, passionate, but I don't think they need each other.

I could see Melody and John, too, though come to think of it.

But out of all of them, I'd say Angelo & Kathryn.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Definitely Kathryn & Angelo. There's a chemistry there. I can't exactly describe it, but it's there.

No, I don't think John and Regina need each other at all. I was just more thinking along the lines of they'd be a very fiery couple, passionate, but I don't think they need each other.

I could see Melody and John, too, though come to think of it.

But out of all of them, I'd say Angelo & Kathryn.
Angelo and Kathryn DO share a spark.

On one level, John is a good husband to Kathryn, but on another level, it feels as though a lot is missing from their marriage. It cannot all be blamed on John, but I think Kathryn is most definitely open to change, and John seems to love what he has at the moment, and therefore, he has no desire for change.

John has not tapped into all of the facets of Kathryn's being. He is ignoring part of her. Angelo would not do that. He might fail in other areas, but Angelo would not do that.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Angelo and Kathryn DO share a spark.

On one level, John is a good husband to Kathryn, but on another level, it feels as though a lot is missing from their marriage. It cannot all be blamed on John, but I think Kathryn is most definitely open to change, and John seems to love what he has at the moment, and therefore, he has no desire for change.

John has not tapped into all of the facets of Kathryn's being. He is ignoring part of her. Angelo would not do that. He might fail in other areas, but Angelo would not do that.
I see it like that, too. No, it cannot be all blamed on John, but you are correct in that it does feel like Kathryn is the one who adapts more.

I'm sure Angelo & Kathryn would have their own set of problems though, but not the same as John and Kathryn. Although I enjoy J&K too, but like I said, in a weird AU episode, I wouldn't mind them exploring Kathryn and Angelo.
Old 11-28-2013, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I see it like that, too. No, it cannot be all blamed on John, but you are correct in that it does feel like Kathryn is the one who adapts more.

I'm sure Angelo & Kathryn would have their own set of problems though, but not the same as John and Kathryn. Although I enjoy J&K too, but like I said, in a weird AU episode, I wouldn't mind them exploring Kathryn and Angelo.
Exactly. I hope they figure out a way for Kathryn & Angelo to grow closer, as friends, because they need each other. I sense that.

Each one has something the other is lacking in his or her life.