Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

I definitely think he enjoys being thought of that way and as a "hottie" as he described it in an interview.

I'm sure it's flattering, but it also has to be a bit weird, too. Or it would be for me. But then again, I don't have people lusting away for me on the internet as I'm sure Sean does.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
I definitely think he enjoys being thought of that way and as a "hottie" as he described it in an interview.

I'm sure it's flattering, but it also has to be a bit weird, too. Or it would be for me. But then again, I don't have people lusting away for me on the internet as I'm sure Sean does.
That is true. Over the last year, I have seen so many women post in various places (and in a variety of ways) that they want to have his baby. That has to be weird, but yes, flattering, too.

Last edited by Slayerfan714; 11-06-2013 at 07:26 PM
Old 11-06-2013, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
That is true. Over the last year, I have seen so many women post in various places (and in a variety of ways) that they want to have his baby. That has to be weird, but yes, flattering, too.
Definitely.

Amy, I edited a portion of your post as it was considered spoiler-y.
Old 11-07-2013, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Definitely.

Amy, I edited a portion of your post as it was considered spoiler-y.
Thanks! It's so easy to forget

I do think hottie is a funny sort of term, no matter who it is describing.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

That's true.

I remember a very old Katie Holmes interview from when Dawson's Creek had just started and she was like people must be taking pills if they think I'm sexy. I'd feel that way, too.

I'd be like what? Me? Sexy? Beautiful? Ya'll are nuts. But I think it's natural to not see yourself that way or to be embarrassed by it.

Hopefully Sean embraces it somewhat. But he seems like a down to earth guy who doesn't do it for fame or money, but rather because he loves the craft. And that's good. It's hard. You can't let it go to your head either like some celebs do.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's true.

I remember a very old Katie Holmes interview from when Dawson's Creek had just started and she was like people must be taking pills if they think I'm sexy. I'd feel that way, too.

I'd be like what? Me? Sexy? Beautiful? Ya'll are nuts. But I think it's natural to not see yourself that way or to be embarrassed by it.

Hopefully Sean embraces it somewhat. But he seems like a down to earth guy who doesn't do it for fame or money, but rather because he loves the craft. And that's good. It's hard. You can't let it go to your head either like some celebs do.
Yes. All of that makes sense. I hope Sean Berdy is okay. He's pulled so far back from the fame, but maybe that is a good thing for him.
Old 11-10-2013, 07:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Does anyone know anything about Sean's girlfriend Mary Harman? She seems to be a lovely girl and he is so in love with her. Is she an actress? Deaf, hearing? They make a beautiful couple.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crdias (View Post)
Does anyone know anything about Sean's girlfriend Mary Harman? She seems to be a lovely girl and he is so in love with her. Is she an actress? Deaf, hearing? They make a beautiful couple.
It's kind of funny (and scary) what you can pick up from following someone on twitter for a few months.

She is Deaf. She has a sister. She grew up on a ranch in Oklahoma. She loves her horses and dogs.

She attended Gallaudet last year, and she may be there again this year. She tweeted a picture of their big football win in Washington D.C. yesterday, and it appeared she was there.

She just celebrated her 20th birthday last month (October 19th). Sean made her crepes and gave her a beautiful sapphire and diamond ring.

She recently tweeted that she was writing her first case brief. When Sean visits her at Gallaudet, he tweets pictures from their penthouse suite. This February, they invited Twitter followers to meet them in Dupont Circle and be on camera, as they do their Berdy Walk.

In Los Angeles, they share an apartment with a beautiful tile bathroom and a "Get Naked" decal Sean put up on the wall above the bathtub. While she was away in D.C., he tweeted to ask if Mary liked it, and Carlease Burke (Principal Rose on Switched at Birth) responded that she loves it and called it a beautiful bathroom .

Mary loves Chik-fil-a sandwiches and waffle fries. She also loves a little restaurant on H Street in Washington D.C. called &pizza. She has never tasted a bite of food from McDonald's and is proud of it.

She loves Spongebob and Seinfeld.

She adores elephants (especially baby ones). She has expressed great respect for President Obama and our military. Any time there is a tragedy in the world, she tweets positive thoughts for those affected. She seems to sincerely care about others.

She likes shoes. So does Sean.

Together, the two of them attended Dancing with the Stars last season, to support castmate Gilles Marini. Also, in July 2012, they attended a Kiss Concert together with Sean's brother Tyler Berdy.

She may have done some modeling at some point. Her high school senior pictures are easily found online.

It appears she and Sean started dating in the fall of 2011. She is head-over-heels in love with him, and he is head-over-heels in love with her. She saved the flowers he gave her from their first date.

Here's a cute picture of when the two of them first visited Oklahoma together:

http://instagram.com/p/YS-J7vytka/

Here's a nice picture of the two of them together on vacation at a beach:

https://twitter.com/SeanBerdy/status...415040/photo/1

Sean Berdy drew this on Mary Harman's hand:

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/...40793213_n.jpg

Here's a compilation of many of Sean Berdy's tweets: Sean Berdy - Twitter
Old 11-10-2013, 11:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wow thanks. That was comprehensive. She looks like a really nice person
Old 11-10-2013, 11:42 AM
Addicted Fan

i've noticed sean's love for shoes. lol he's always buying shoes.
Old 11-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
She also loves a little restaurant on H Street in Washington D.C. called &pizza.
H Street is well known as a Deaf hub in D.C. It wouldn't surprise me if there are staff at the pizza restaurant who know at least some ASL.
Old 11-11-2013, 03:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassias (View Post)
H Street is well known as a Deaf hub in D.C. It wouldn't surprise me if there are staff at the pizza restaurant who know at least some ASL.
That's cool! I checked out the website for that restaurant, and it appears to be a lot like Chipotle (except it's for pizza instead of burritos). The menu looks AMAZING.

The location on H Street is right next to Gallaudet. Next time I am in D.C., I will have to check it out. I lived there from 1987-88, and now, it's just a 90 minute drive from my home. After going to college in D.C., I used to go back to Georgetown to have my hair cut at Bruno Dessange, but that salon seems to have closed. I haven't visited in years now. I miss the area. It's wonderful.

Recently, a fan took a picture of Sean and Mary in their car in Los Angeles:

Pinche Viki ! (: ‏@itsvictohria 9 Nov
I found this picture in my phone , i took this on my way to LA i will never forget this day ! (: @SeanBerdy pic.twitter.com/7CvzJxP9eA

It's such a typical moment in life, stopped in your car. I like pictures like that. It's almost as if they showcase the human experience.
Old 11-22-2013, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

He seems like a genuinely happy person, so I am happy for him. Glad he's got a nice gal.

And yes, the boy loves his shoes!
Old 11-24-2013, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
He seems like a genuinely happy person, so I am happy for him. Glad he's got a nice gal.

And yes, the boy loves his shoes!
Yes, he does. Sean has been a little more active on twitter, instagram, and VSCO lately.

From his posts, I get the feeling that Sean really does like acting, and that when is role is bigger and more important, he is a happier person.

He has good taste in shoes!
Old 11-24-2013, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

What is VSCO?

I do think he enjoys acting and is at his happiest when he is working on an important project.

He does have good taste in shoes, although I'm not a big shoe person. I have my converse, my regular old pair of black shoes and then another pair of sneakers.