Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

Oh no one important.
Old 10-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

Oh yes... I think that I vaguely remember you!
Old 10-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Girls, I was thinking that it would be nice to set up a Twitter account like the Bemmett ones for Bay and Ty and lets get the tweets and the tweeps going. What do you think?
Old 10-11-2013, 11:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Sounds cool.

I'm still steadily plugging away on chapter 9. I will try very hard to finish before Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday.

No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it -The Emperor from Mulan
Old 10-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crdias (View Post)
Girls, I was thinking that it would be nice to set up a Twitter account like the Bemmett ones for Bay and Ty and lets get the tweets and the tweeps going. What do you think?
That sounds like a good idea - any way to keep up interest in Bay/Ty.

Quote:
I'm still steadily plugging away on chapter 9. I will try very hard to finish before Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday.
Yay! I can't wait for it.

I'm so glad that it's only a couple of days till Thanksgiving too. A nice long weekend and pumpkin pie!
Old 10-11-2013, 02:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Great I will try and set it up
Old 10-13-2013, 12:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Awesome!

Finally updated LaK! Hope you all enjoy it! Longest chapter yet.

Gosh I loved episode 7 where Ty takes Bay to see Abby. The one thing that really bugged me though was all the ****-shaming that Bay got. Really SAB fandom? Really?

No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it -The Emperor from Mulan
Old 10-13-2013, 01:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

The Twitter account has been created. I am new at Twitter so any suggestions are welcome. You can follow it at BayAndTy4Ever

I hear you, I could also not agree more.

That was such a nice episode and people where calling Bay a sex-crazed bunny????

This is a girl who lost her virginity to her boyfriend and obviously liked what they did together, yet people slam her for wanting to have more sex???

I mean is that not the point of doing it, so that she can be intimate with her boyfriend as often as she cans given that she has to hide from her parents and has to find the time and sneak around?

Every time they post a photo of them on Facebook, people are calling for discharge and arrests. This is a 17 year old having sex with a 20 year old why are people screaming murder and would they if she had done it with Emmett who also has a sexual past?

Sorry, just venting here and I love Lock and Key

Last edited by crdias; 10-14-2013 at 07:01 AM Reason: Added information
Old 10-15-2013, 03:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Will take a look at the twitter account! Twitter is pretty easy to use. Far easier than any other social site imo.

I totally agree! Bay was not a sex crazed bunny! Arrrggg, what's wrong with a girl enjoying sex and wanting it more than her boyfriend?

I'd have been more concerned if Bay swore off sex/wasn't interested in it because Ty was selfish and inconsiderate. He obviously wasn't, hence why she seemed so comfortable and happy with him.

Discharge and arrests? Bay is the age of consent in KC (in both states), Ty doesn't have power over her, he's not her employer/superior, and at no point was it implied that Bay was intoxicated and unable to consent when they had sex.
Bay isn't 15 and underage anymore. I don't exactly see the problem...

Exactly- Many people would be perfectly fine with Bay doing it with Emmett despite what's hinted at in his sexual past (not that nothing is wrong with him being a casual sexually active person either). I'm not saying that Emmett's bad or anything, just using his past as a comparison to Ty's age.

I'm not sure if I'm explaining how I feel very well, I just don't like the whole shamming and Ty-bashing when this specific part of the relationship is discussed.

Glad you like LaK. It'll be nice to start finishing up the plots I have now and start on my new adventure.

Last edited by EyesOnFire; 10-15-2013 at 04:34 PM
Old 10-15-2013, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

I'll head over to check out the twitter account!

I loved the LaK update! You did a great job!

And I'm not even going to start with the "sex crazed bunny" comments plus the discharge and arrests. Both of those are so ridiculous, they don't even deserve a response. Some people... *shakes head*
Old 10-17-2013, 10:37 PM
Loyal Fan

They most certainly don't deserve our attention.

Why can't we just... She doesn't even go here! - YouTube

Anyway, I've nearly finished my 50 prompt one-shot! Look for it to be posted either some time tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

FINISHED!!!!

Because Loving Her Is:, a switched at birth fanfic | FanFiction

Last edited by EyesOnFire; 10-18-2013 at 01:23 AM
Old 10-19-2013, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

I absolutely loved the 50 prompt one-shot! They were all amazing -I really liked the "potato" one. It was really cute.

"Fear" was also really good, I enjoyed the small moment Ty had with his daughter.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

This doesn't really belong here, but since the thread has been quiet, what the heck!

I saw that BR is still filming in Canada, guess he must have been promoted to a recurring role.

Is anyone going to watch BATB?

I never watched it and saw that the first season has 20 episodes so I was wondering if I can jump straight into number 2?

I loved the 50 word prompt, what a cute idea.

Germany here we come has been updated as well as A New Life so at least the fanfiction seems to be going well.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for all the stuff
Old 10-21-2013, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I saw that BR is still filming in Canada, guess he must have been promoted to a recurring role.

Is anyone going to watch BATB?

I never watched it and saw that the first season has 20 episodes so I was wondering if I can jump straight into number 2?
I didn't know BR was still filming BATB. I guess he has a bigger part than I thought. I wonder how long he'll be on the show for.

I'm debating whether to watch it or not. I've never seen an episode and the previews never really interested me, so I'm on the fence. I may wait to see how large a part BR has and decide later on.