Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-13-2013, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

That would be fun!

I could see Emmett and Travis plotting to get some alone time with their ladies and Bay and Daphne just looking at each other and then at them and laughing, like, not going to happen. Hehe.

But yeah, if Wilke never returns for good, I could see it possibly being Daphne/Travis. They seem to be keeping him.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:56 PM
Supreme Fan

Hope so. I like Ryan .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 06-14-2013, 12:23 PM
Elite Fan

He's funny. Very charismatic.

I guess we'll just have to see where Daphne/Travis go.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:54 AM
Addicted Fan

i hope they get a scene soon!
Old 07-09-2013, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah they haven't gotten a scene together yet, which is a bit odd considering they seemed to have left off on a good note at the end. But then again, Travis is trying to get over her.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:48 PM
Addicted Fan

i can't believe they still haven't had a scene together.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

I know.

Other than John, Travis only shared scenes with Daphne. And I do think Ryan and Katie have good chemistry.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

I do think Travis is purposefully keeping his distance from Daphne. He loves her as a friend. I am sure. But I bet it's not fun to hang around with her while she is working for her dad in the Senate Office and dating Jace. It probably hurts a little, even if he is over her for the most part.

I wonder if Travis will be there for her when the whole Jace thing blows up in Daphne's face. It would be nice if she could lean on both Emmett & Travis.

Do you all think that she will?
Old 08-12-2013, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

I agree that Travis and Daphne's lack of together time is on purpose, more so on Travis' end.

That's a good question. I think she might, but it depends. It depends on how much trouble Daphne is in and I would also say Mary Beth factors in. We'll see where that relationship goes but maybe it would be awkward for Travis or Daphne would feel weird about it? Not that Daphne's feelings for Travis are beyond friendship, but when you have someone in your life who has had deep feelings for you and then they start dating someone, it's sometimes hard to get back to that balance that was there as friends. Kind of like Daphne/Bay/Emmett.

I don't think Travis would ever turn his back on Daphne for good though. I'm sure he would be there for her, but their dynamic is probably going to be changed.
Old 08-24-2013, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
I agree that Travis and Daphne's lack of together time is on purpose, more so on Travis' end.

That's a good question. I think she might, but it depends. It depends on how much trouble Daphne is in and I would also say Mary Beth factors in. We'll see where that relationship goes but maybe it would be awkward for Travis or Daphne would feel weird about it? Not that Daphne's feelings for Travis are beyond friendship, but when you have someone in your life who has had deep feelings for you and then they start dating someone, it's sometimes hard to get back to that balance that was there as friends. Kind of like Daphne/Bay/Emmett.

I don't think Travis would ever turn his back on Daphne for good though. I'm sure he would be there for her, but their dynamic is probably going to be changed.
I wonder if Daphne will get along with Mary Beth. They didn't interact much at the bachelorette party, but they were polite. Will Daphne be jealous to share Bay or to share her friend Travis? Or will she welcome Mary Beth into the fold?

I still hope Mary Beth will attend Carlton. With the new influx of a mandated 50% hearing kids, it makes sense that she will end up there.

I would love to see a good Daphne and Mary Beth scene, one with both of them signing and forging their own relationship.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Daphne and Mary Beth's interaction will be interesting to see. She has to know if she gets jealous and shows it to Travis, it won't be good for their friendship. I don't know. It depends a lot on the consequences Daphne has to face and if that pushes her to lean on Travis and possibly feeling more or believing she is feeling more and that causing friction between her and MB.

We shall see. It would be nice if they avoided that route, the Daphne feels jealous of MB either due to her and Travis' relationship or her and Bay's relationship or maybe both.

I could see Daphne needing to lean on Travis and Emmett and Bay and if she feels two of those people are unavailable, I could see her being upset at the person she sees making them unavailable.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:56 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm hoping we don't see deja vu with Daphne/Travis (re: Daphne/Emmett). As in, she doesn't really see him romantically until she sees he's dating somebody else. Of course, she's into guys that are involved in other relationships ... or losers .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 08-25-2013, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
I'm hoping we don't see deja vu with Daphne/Travis (re: Daphne/Emmett). As in, she doesn't really see him romantically until she sees he's dating somebody else. Of course, she's into guys that are involved in other relationships ... or losers .
That's definitely a fear. You are right, Donna.

I hope we don't see that, too. Maybe Daphne's recent experiences will have her acting more mature.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Well she did say she's into guys that hard to get to or unavailable... Forbidden.. lol.
Old 08-26-2013, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

I hope we don't see that either, but it does tend to be a trend of hers as she said.

But then again perhaps this experience has matured her.