Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-09-2013, 10:55 AM
Elite Fan

Poor Teo. It was nice knowing you.

Amy is good with symbolism and picking up on details like that.

I could see a D/N romance. I think Bay is over what happened. She was more hurt about Daphne not having her back and once she moved past the initial awkwardness with Daphne and Liam, Bay said she could get on board with it and I do believe she genuinely felt bad about what had transpired during that mess.

Bay and Liam dated longer than Noah and Bay did anyway. I think Bay would be okay with it.
Old 08-10-2013, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Bay and Liam dated longer than Noah and Bay did anyway. I think Bay would be okay with it.
are you sure on that? I am not that convinced
Old 08-10-2013, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by snatches of sunshine (View Post)

are you sure on that? I am not that convinced
Maybe not at first. They need conflict for the girls I guess, but eventually I think she'd come around to it. Or maybe not
Old 08-10-2013, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Maybe not at first. They need conflict for the girls I guess, but eventually I think she'd come around to it. Or maybe not
I feel like Bay would totally support Daphne and Noah, but one never knows, especially with this show.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If they want to give Daphne a LI then I wish they would bring Noah back. I think they had so much potential to be good together.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
If they want to give Daphne a LI then I wish they would bring Noah back. I think they had so much potential to be good together.
I agree with that. I love that scene where he finds her and they talk during the Tolerance Retreat. All of their scenes together were great.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They had such a natural chemistry and I felt like they didn't explore nearly enough
Old 08-10-2013, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They had such a natural chemistry and I felt like they didn't explore nearly enough
They really did. Daphne was relaxed around him. It was natural. That's a good word to describe them.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:04 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Poor Teo. It was nice knowing you.
Poor actor who played Teo! Was he fired or did he quit? Would love to know the answer to that question just because I am extremely nosey! My bet is the they let him go--either he could not handle the ASL or he did not bring what they wanted to the role (i.e. a certain charisma) because they ditched him and hired Max just before he would have received more screen time and needed to do more signing.

As for D/N, I just want them to give us the courtesy of closing out the storyline properly. "He is away for the summer and we are barely texting." Seriously? That's all we get? Completely lame.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
They really did. Daphne was relaxed around him. It was natural. That's a good word to describe them.
Completely agree with all of this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
I agree with that. I love that scene where he finds her and they talk during the Tolerance Retreat. All of their scenes together were great.
That was the moment that really clicked with me because he was really listening to her, he understood her situation (even though she didn't know that), and he gave her a real heartfelt answer. Just the whole thing. It was something I've always wanted for her, but personally never really felt she ever gotten with her past relationships.

They like the same things, have a similar sense of humor, and have down to earth personalites. Also Noah hearing loss would have or could be an interesting story to explore not just for his character, but for this relationship. I really liked the moments between them we did get regarding it. Also aside from that I genuinely really like Noah as a character.

The whole "traingle" with Bay was wholly unnecessary.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

After the 2A finale I think the only way I could tolerate Noah is if he's with Daphne. Otherwise he kind of comes off like a tool. She softens him a bit.

Not that I want Daphne with another loser but there are some characters who you don't like on their own or with someone else, but with another character they become better. That's kind of Noah to me.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I get what you mean, but I personally don't ship that way. I have to love/really like both characters for me to ship them with the other.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

I do, too.

I don't really ship Noah though with Daphne so that is why I feel that way. Truthfully, had it not been for the triangle, I would have liked Noah, but it kind of sullied his character for me.

But Noah would be a better match for Daphne than any of the other guys she has.
Old 09-24-2013, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I do, too.

I don't really ship Noah though with Daphne so that is why I feel that way. Truthfully, had it not been for the triangle, I would have liked Noah, but it kind of sullied his character for me.

But Noah would be a better match for Daphne than any of the other guys she has.
I agree with that assessment. I am REALLY curious as to whether he will Noah back in Season 3. Something tells me we might never see Noah again. But he was mentioned in Season 2B, albeit, briefly.

On a side note, does anyone think we will EVER meet Jackson? I really want to meet him, and if not, then I really want him to continue to be mentioned here and there.

Jackson adds tremendous novelty and flavor to Switched at Birth, at least, for me.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I don't know if we'll see Noah. He might just drift off and we never see him again.

We shall see.

A relationship is probably the last thing Daphne needs now anyway.