Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-24-2014, 08:19 PM
Addicted Fan

I really do like Tank but even I know what Bay did tonight was wrong.. She should of broken things off with him before making love to Emmett.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:33 PM
Supreme Fan

What Bay did was wrong, and the way she treated Tank was wrong. He was actually helping her ... help her ex. He deserved better than what she did to him.

Now it puts Bay as a cheating girlfriend. That's disappointing. I realize that Emmett was hurting - pride AND bodily injury - but I really wish that he had been the bigger man to stop it since he knows how important loyalty is to Bay. Even to say, "Wait. I really want this, but not when you're with somebody else." It's not fair to the guy she was dating, the guy Emmett even convinced her was better for her than Ty. I can't help but feel this is going to haunt Bay in the first episode. Not to create angst, etc ... but because Bay should realize that what she did is wrong, and that Tank is now in the same position she was in.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-24-2014, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Now I am not condoing what she did and yes she should of ended things with Tank before things got so serious with Emmett.

I personally think she should of ended it when she had that talk with Regina.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

I respect everyone's opinion, but I feel differently.

Bay broke the letter of the law, by cheating on Tank, but she honored the spirit of the law by being loyal to her true love, Emmett, which is a much greater importance, in my estimation.

It would have been better for Bay to clearly break things off with Tank before she shared love with Emmett. But that wasn't an option at the moment Emmett spilled his heart to her.

To me, in that moment, Bay did the right thing.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

I feel like Bay should've broke it off with Tank before having sex with Emmett, but Tank did kind of make it sound like he was breaking it off with her when he got out of the car. Their relationship has been a little murky it seemed for a while now, almost like you never really knew where they stood with each other. I do still think it sucks she did cheat on Tank though when loyalty has been so important to her and how she basically has said she'd never cheat on anyone.

"I’m just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes."
Jensen Ackles
Old 03-24-2014, 11:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)

Bay broke the letter of the law, by cheating on Tank, but she honored the spirit of the law by being loyal to her true love, Emmett, which is a much greater importance, in my estimation.

It would have been better for Bay to clearly break things off with Tank before she shared love with Emmett. But that wasn't an option at the moment Emmett spilled his heart to her.

To me, in that moment, Bay did the right thing.
That moment truly killed me when he spilled his heart out to her and when Bay did the same, totally prompted Emmett to kiss her like he's wanted to for a long time. Circumstances are never perfect and Bay went with what she was feeling. I know she's going to feel bad but oh well
Old 03-25-2014, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Even though I like Emmett and Bay, I still feel bad for Tank. He was really good guy and still is. It sucks that Bay string him along like that because every time they are together, she always runs to her mom and vents about how not a good guy he is bla bla bla, especially from last week. Anyways, it doesn't mean she should cheat on him like that. She should have broke it off with him then do whatever she feels like being with Emmett. Anyways, I feel really bad for Tank but I want to say something here, people are saying that he left frat for her which is not entirely the case. He left the frat because he finally realized that why should he stay when he has no true friends who wouldn't stand up for him? Why would he want to make a less of himself staying there with full of fakes? Nobody hasn't done anything to stand up for him and didn't have his back and everything so he realized that he was MUCH MORE than that, he was more worth than being treated like sht. So that's why he left the frat because Bay made him realize that he was more than that but not because Bay basically said, "Please quit it for me." She was pointing out that none of his friends had his back and screwed him over just because he slipped one mistake? Yeah. So that's why I am glad that he left it because he finally realized that, not for Bay but for himself.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)

Hmm, I would disagree because how is putting your true love in the position of being "the other guy" (in that moment) loyal? Technically she made her sex with Emmett completely wrong because of the circumstances and that's kinda sad (for the first time).

I feel sorry for Tank, not because of Bay since he clearly deserves someone who loves him but that he changed his life for her in the end.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:20 PM
Addicted Fan

i do wonder what's going to happen with them and how it will play out. is bay going to tell him what happened with emmett? or will she spare him the extra pain and just tell him she has feelings for someone else?

plus there is the de-pledging thing. so that's sure to make bay feel bad as well.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

My thing of is they never should of pursued Bay and Tank as a couple. Because look at the repcussions of trying to have Bay make it work when its clear as day its not what she wanted.

That is why i appreciated their friendship alot more than their dating because I knew it wasnt going to end well.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
My thing of is they never should of pursued Bay and Tank as a couple. Because look at the repcussions of trying to have Bay make it work when its clear as day its not what she wanted.

That is why i appreciated their friendship alot more than their dating because I knew it wasnt going to end well.
Oh I'm sure when reality kicks back in, she'll realize what she did and feel bad but I wonder, Is she going to tell Tank the truth?
Old 03-25-2014, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanamuchacha020 (View Post)
Oh I'm sure when reality kicks back in, she'll realize what she did and feel bad but I wonder, Is she going to tell Tank the truth?
She probably should tell him about her feelings for Emmett I mean they were clear as day when she went chasing around him about " Mandy"
Old 03-25-2014, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Those conversations are hard to have. We saw how difficult it was for Emmett and he still wanted to be with Bay.

I don't know. It's a difficult question. If you're planning on breaking up with the person, should you tell them every detail? I get why you'd do it if you want to salvage the relationship. I don't know.

I always go back and forth between honesty and whether it's the right thing to burden someone else with that.

If she's vague with him, he'll be confused and hurt, but if she's honest, he'll be very hurt and feel like he was an uncomplicated filler/roadblock to get back to Emmett.

So I guess good luck to Bay with this one.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Those conversations are hard to have. We saw how difficult it was for Emmett and he still wanted to be with Bay.

I don't know. It's a difficult question. If you're planning on breaking up with the person, should you tell them every detail? I get why you'd do it if you want to salvage the relationship. I don't know.

I always go back and forth between honesty and whether it's the right thing to burden someone else with that.

If she's vague with him, he'll be confused and hurt, but if she's honest, he'll be very hurt and feel like he was an uncomplicated filler/roadblock to get back to Emmett.

Well the least she needs to be is be honest with her feelings for Emmett and for him I think in that regard he at least needs to know that.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)

Honestly, I think Bay shouldn't burden Tank with that information, I thought the same thing with Emmett for Bay but sadly, there's one difference between Emmett telling Bay and Bay telling Tank.. Simone was a one time thing that meant absolutely nothing to Emmett.. Emmett IS someone who Bay loves deeply and won't view it as a mistake. So if you ask me, I think Bay should just say something along the lines of..

"I care about you Tank and enjoyed our time together but I need to give Emmett another shot" That she still loves him..

Some things are better left unsaid and it spares people's feelings.. So what if it's less than honest.. It saves you from a hell of a lot of pain.