Elite Fan

That's like her second smoothie.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:46 PM
Addicted Fan

jace can leave now bye.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Jace and Jeff. What a combo.

Jeff was even more slimier than usual though.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Daphne sure can pick 'em.

Wilke was her only LI that was even mildly likeable.

No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it -The Emperor from Mulan
Old 07-29-2013, 07:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wilke sighting! I don't care if it was archive footage.

I'm sicked of being toyed with in regards to Ebay. Either give us something substantial that is leading somewhere or stop screwing with us and make it clear that there's no chance of a reunion.

I always enjoy it when Toby and Regina interact. They've got a nice vibe together.

I'm as sick of complaining about Nikki as everyone probably is about hearing me complain, but good gods, she just sucks the life out of everything in her vicinity.
Old 07-29-2013, 07:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Jeff just proved he's an even bigger douche than he seemed to be - blaming Daphne for his fiance finding out that he slept with a teenager. Um, yes, you are a creep! Just means that his fiance can get out now before she's legally tied to him. Jace has no ethics ... . I wish that they'd bring somebody else on for Travis instead of throwing him at MB. Was thrilled to see Natalie again, though her jokes about the guys that Daphne dates having sisters are getting kind of old. Was surprised that Melody wasn't there - I mean, a Deaf Day and she wouldn't be there with a lot of her students?

Nikki attacking Toby like that . Seriously - she makes him feel bad about everything he does. He was trying to be gentle and she turned it into "how dare he believe the guy who shot her father over the ideal that she had always had" tantrum time. Denial much?

Tonight was okay ... loved the ASL karaoke .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 07-29-2013, 07:10 PM
Addicted Fan

i was torn over travis/mary beth. it was cute, but i feel like he's just desperate for anyone at this point. i don't want her to get hurt.

emmett is obviously being a terrible wingman and would rather sit around playing video games.
Old 07-29-2013, 07:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Is it just me, or has Travis gotten seriously thin?
Old 07-29-2013, 07:13 PM
Supreme Fan

I felt bad for Travis - I don't think he really felt a strong chemistry for MB, but I think he's just desperate. And MB, well, seemed to be relieved that a guy was talking to her and was eager to say she'd go out with him.

Not into Jace, but I wish Jace had slugged Jeff.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 07-29-2013, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
I felt bad for Travis - I don't think he really felt a strong chemistry for MB, but I think he's just desperate. And MB, well, seemed to be relieved that a guy was talking to her and was eager to say she'd go out with him.

Not into Jace, but I wish Jace had slugged Jeff.
I think Travis has mad chemistry with Mary Beth. She is charming, both the actress and the character. Travis may just appreciate her. I would believe it.

And how ironic if Travis wants MB to attend Carlton's hearing program next year. I wouldn't be expecting him to feel that way, but I sure could see it. I would love to have Bay, Natalie, and Mary Beth all on the same campus. With Bay's boyfriend on deployment, she is going to need some GOOD girlfriends her senior year. Those three girls could become the Three Musketeers and provide a lot more laughs next season. That's something this show is still lacking.

And after tonight's episode, I am more sure that Emmett & Bay will be a couple by this time next year than ever. How perfect, if they are able to go off to college together! I would love that. Why is everyone giving up hope? I know it has been difficult holding on, but it's just now getting good!

He still loves her, and she can deny it all she wants, but she still loves him, too. Emmett actually cradles Bay in his eyes when he looks at her. It's beautiful. When the acting is THAT good, there is no way I am giving up!
Old 07-29-2013, 08:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumdrops (View Post)

I'm sicked of being toyed with in regards to Ebay. Either give us something substantial that is leading somewhere or stop screwing with us and make it clear that there's no chance of a reunion.
You couldn't of said it better!
Old 07-29-2013, 08:25 PM
Supreme Fan

Daphne is going through men fast . Is it possible that she will actually date somebody longer than a few episodes? Just wondering. A decent guy perhaps?
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 07-29-2013, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

What is it with these girls and car sex lately?

Daphne likes the backseat obviously. Jace, Wilke.

I don't know how I feel about them shaking Nikki up. A part of me is like, hmm, interesting, but the other part is like, meh.

Interested in seeing where Travis and MB go. I kind of want someone to give Travis the business though, in a joking kind of way, about having a hearing girlfriend. I think they are cute though and Mary Beth deserves some happiness.

I missed the Batalie (I've decided that is their ship name) interaction! Love how these two went from "volley bitch" to being happy to see each other, genuinely happy.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:33 PM
Supreme Fan

They both have the same wit/sarcasm . Ready for Jace to go now. He's easily ready to lie whenever possible.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 07-29-2013, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
They both have the same wit/sarcasm . Ready for Jace to go now. He's easily ready to lie whenever possible.
I have the strongest feeling Jace is going to stab Daphne in the back in regards to Parker. Daphne may forgive the other stuff, but if he does that, she won't forgive him. Daphne is protective of Parker and rightfully so.

She shouldn't have trusted Jace with that information. I am so worried that it is going to come back and bite her.