Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-13-2013, 07:23 AM
Elite Fan

#216 “The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living” ~ Episode Discussion

"The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living"

Air Date: July 15, 2013

Synopsis: The Kennishes adapt to change in the wake of a family emergency. Meanwhile, Daphne's family obligations interfere with her time with Jace; Angelo tries to increase business for Regina; and Bay feels uneasy when she meets an army medic who served with Ty
Old 07-13-2013, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

this episode sounds interesting I think...
Old 07-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Addicted Fan

thanks for opening!
Old 07-13-2013, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the thread!
Old 07-13-2013, 07:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for opening.

Looks like a good episode, particularly for John, Bay, Ty, and Regina.

No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it -The Emperor from Mulan
Old 07-14-2013, 03:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Boy, that's a long episode title
Old 07-15-2013, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

so this episode was alright. I'm starting not to care about daphne's many love interests.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Why is Bay always so ready to sleep with Ty, but she never even got close with Emmett? She and Emmett were actually in love. Not that I believe you need to be in love to be initmate with someone, but it just seems it'd be easier to be with someone when you do love them. I just can't wrap my head around it for some reason.

I can't warm up to Jace. Worst Daphne love interest ever. I really wish they would've kept Noah. Well, I'd prefer Wilke, but we probably won't get him back until his other show is over.

Okay, I'm officially rooting for Regina and Angelo.

Last edited by Gumdrops; 07-15-2013 at 06:15 PM
Old 07-15-2013, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumdrops (View Post)
Why is Bay always so ready to sleep with Ty, but she never even got close with Emmett? She and Emmett were actually in love. I just can't wrap my head around it for some reason.

I can't warm up to Jace. Worst Daphne love interest ever. I really wish they would've kept Noah. Well, I'd prefer Wilke, but we probably won't get him back until his other show is over.

Okay, I'm officially rooting for Regina and Angelo.
me too.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

I do not enjoy episodes without Sean Berdy. The show doesn't sparkle without him. It's like the heart and soul is missing.

And I would have loved for Bay's first time to be with someone she loves. Ty would have been fine, if she loved him. But she's not there yet. She may love him one day. But she doesn't now. That seems sad to me. How do others feel?
Old 07-15-2013, 06:23 PM
Addicted Fan

not everyone loses their virginity to someone they are in love with. but it was a positive experience for her and she felt ready so i guess that's all that matters.

i wonder if toby's job/college concerns are going to change things with nikki.

jace/daphne still boring.

Quote:
Why is Bay always so ready to sleep with Ty, but she never even got close with Emmett? She and Emmett were actually in love. Not that I believe you need to be in love to be initmate with someone, but it just seems it'd be easier to be with someone when you do love them. I just can't wrap my head around it for some reason.
yeah idk their relationship has always felt like it was missing the connection that makes it deeper than sexual attraction.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Wow.

A lot to process here with this episode. I actually missed a few minutes, so I am not fully prepared to give my in depth review.

But there was certainly a lot going on in this episode.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
I do not enjoy episodes without Sean Berdy. The show doesn't sparkle without him. It's like the heart and soul is missing.

And I would have loved for Bay's first time to be with someone she loves. Ty would have been fine, if she loved him. But she's not there yet. She may love him one day. But she doesn't now. That seems sad to me. How do others feel?
Thanks for friending me.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)

I agree with you.. I had a feeling the Bay/Ty sex thing was coming.. However, you're right, she's not in love with him.. I just don't get that vibe off her. It sucks that she slept with someone she doesn't love and their sex scene was so not romantic at all.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneH (View Post)
not everyone loses their virginity to someone they are in love with. but it was a positive experience for her and she felt ready so i guess that's all that matters.
You are correct. Not everyone loses their virginity to someone they are in love with. But that's the thing. That's what made Bay special. She was the ONLY teen on the show that could have lost her virginity to someone she loved.

And now she didn't. The only saving grace is that Bay might still fall in love with Ty and exchange an "I love you" before the season ends.

So I guess the message the show is sending out is that NO teen ever loses their virginity to someone they are in love with. Since none of the teens on this show have.

I do believe Bay was ready for the experience, but I do not see it as a positive experience. Ty told her to stop talking right before they had sex. I could see his point (she did need to stop talking), but that's not what I would want to hear at that moment. He could have found a better way to quiet her (like maybe with a kiss).

Emmett was always good at that.