Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-24-2013, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

#208 "Tight Rope Walker" ~ Episode Discussion

“Tight Rope Walker”
Air Date: February 25, 2013
Synopsis: Discord breaks out at Carlton when the deaf students oppose the pilot program for hearing students, leaving Daphne feeling trapped in the middle. Meanwhile, Bay finds Regina's behavior puzzling; Daphne is cast in a play; and Toby bonds with Elisa.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:00 PM
Addicted Fan

thanks for opening! i can't believe there are only 3 episodes left.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome.

I know! It's coming fast. Before you know it all of season 2 will be over.

Should be a very interesting final three episodes.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agree I can't believe we only have three episodes left.

Thank you for starting this thread!
Old 02-25-2013, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tfnt!
Old 02-25-2013, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting the new thread, Alyssa.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:34 PM
Supreme Fan

Loved the Emmett/Travis snark .

I loved Emmett's idea about Travis moving in ... that's great, and will give Travis a home where people not only speak TO him, but speak his language and want to communicate with him.

Regina ... Wow, seriously? Chewing Bay out because she told Zane what you didn't? You ARE a drunk! Of course, now she's just a combative one.

Liked Daphne's speech at the school board - she really got past their excuses of the money.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Last edited by Wes&FredFan; 02-25-2013 at 06:52 PM
Old 02-25-2013, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Loved the Emmett/Travis snark .

I loved Emmett's idea about Travis moving in ... that's great, and will give Travis a home where people not only speak TO him, but speak his language and want to communicate with him.

Regina ... Wow, seriously? Chewing Bay out because she told Zane what you didn't? You ARE a drunk! Of course, now she's just a combative one.

Liked Daphne's speech at the school board - she really got past their excuses of the money.
agreed.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:00 PM
Supreme Fan

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Closing Carlton!

Regina promising Bay ... and then deleting the message to her sponsor . Not good. And the bottle of wine on the table in the backgound .... .

Next week looks good.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 02-25-2013, 07:02 PM
Addicted Fan

aww travis and emmett are going to be roomies.

regina is such a mess.

bay and noah have absolutely zero in common.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:05 PM
Supreme Fan

I was thrilled that Emmett was given a real point in this episode ... I see him and Travis quarreling/snarking like brothers . Because they're so much alike .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 02-25-2013, 07:32 PM
Extreme Fan

I think I'm just gonna start with this until it finally happens....Can Bay and Emmett get back together finally? PLEASE!!

I'm glad Regina apologized, but did anyone else want her to hug Bay? Or tell her she freaking loves her?

I know I'm in the minority, but I like Nicky, I thought her and Toby's reunion was sweet. It only took like three episodes too!! Grrr.

I want to be on Melody's side, I do, but she comes off as so angry and bitter towards anyone hearing. She refused to listen to Kathryn when she mentions not all hearing people are the same, she treated her like an idiot.

I also guess I could never understand her argument since, yes, I am hearing, but aren't ALL people isolated in a way in school? I know at my school, the same people sat with the same people everyday at lunch, even hearing people have cliques. It's like, it's ok for deaf people to not want hearing people in their school, but if it's reversed and hearing people were protesting against more deaf students, it would be prejudice. I dunno, it's an interesting thing to think about for sure.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeSomeday (View Post)
I think I'm just gonna start with this until it finally happens....Can Bay and Emmett get back together finally? PLEASE!!

I'm glad Regina apologized, but did anyone else want her to hug Bay? Or tell her she freaking loves her?

I know I'm in the minority, but I like Nicky, I thought her and Toby's reunion was sweet. It only took like three episodes too!! Grrr.

I want to be on Melody's side, I do, but she comes off as so angry and bitter towards anyone hearing. She refused to listen to Kathryn when she mentions not all hearing people are the same, she treated her like an idiot.

I also guess I could never understand her argument since, yes, I am hearing, but aren't ALL people isolated in a way in school? I know at my school, the same people sat with the same people everyday at lunch, even hearing people have cliques. It's like, it's ok for deaf people to not want hearing people in their school, but if it's reversed and hearing people were protesting against more deaf students, it would be prejudice. I dunno, it's an interesting thing to think about for sure.
I'm still processing my thoughts on this episode but by Bay going to Emmett about this, it shows she's trusting him, the fabric is being weaved back together. She did not tell Noah.. Her and Noah are having a hard time coming up with something in common.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:02 PM
Supreme Fan

Have to say, I like the interesting dynamic between Kathryn and Melody. That was really intriguing to watch.

Daphne's speech was very good ... and it seems the school board didn't seem to care or deny that they have given other schools more money, but seem to think that the "deaf school" should have to do without. While Melody seemed anti-hearing, the school board seemed anti-deaf .

Regina - didn't buy her apology. She means well, but right now she's trying to cover herself when she was asking if Bay told anybody. I think she only came back to Bay to prevent Bay from feeling compelled to tell Daphne and the Kennishes, which would mean a stern intervention. Not that Bay would do that, but sometimes people in the throes of an addition are suspicious/paranoid. Thanks, Psych 101 .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 02-25-2013, 08:06 PM
Addicted Fan

yeah. regina is really only thinking of herself right now.