Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-16-2012, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

Still dont like Jeff/Daphne.... its dull lol, dont like Zarra

I find Nikki sweet, i am all for friendship right with her and Toby, i think that will work better

Good to see more Travis/Bay scenes - whatever Bay did, which she knows was wrong, she got the money, but still got sussed out.

I liked Melody's talk with Daphne, she was right - this is more about looking out for her and for them knowing each other for years then upset about Jeff ditching her

I still feel disappointed when i see Emmett, esp when he was talking about Nikii's boyfriend cant stand in the way etc, wasnt he the one who was onto Bay for emailing Ty and so on etc.

I kinda feel for Simone, she really does look down and sad...... like this sadness she carries around, i say her cheating has hit her hard then it did Emmett, coz he is fine in a way, but Simone is just in a bad place it seems
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 10-16-2012, 04:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Emmett and Simone have been shown to be depressed this half, Simone almost relapsed into alcohol and Emmett has been in sulk mode in his room. Bay and Toby as well, Toby has been depressed, Bay has used her street art to get out her hurt feelings...It was only until Toby decided to follow Nikki's example and forgive Emmett that he's started to feel better. Toby and Emmett are feeling better because Toby was kind enough to not let what happened win and start over. Bay won't start to feel better until she's learned full value of forgiveness like Toby did, she's already learning it. Emmett won't be able to be back to himself again until the other half of equation(Bay) improves.. Learning the value of forgiveness is hard, because it's not something you do once, you have to do it every day, choosing to not let the bad feelings win. I'm not a Simone fan, but I thought it was really cool of her to help Bay out and she knew Bay well enough to know she didn't like Halloween stuff, she KNEW something else was going on and as Bay said, she's learned it sucks to be on the other side of the begging for forgiveness equation. That it SUCKS
Old 10-16-2012, 05:21 PM
Supreme Fan

I don't know - this whole last half season has been kind of a drag, IMO. Too much focus on Daphne/Jeff, and Bay/Zarra. The trial was a big storyline and that's being rushed. Emmett's been barely in ten minutes worth of scenes in the past 9 eps. Not that he's a central character, but Jeff has hogged up way too much screen time.

And the girls who are the main characters are acting like brats with only one episode to go . Almost like watching Emmett cheat all over again - it's disappointing.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 10-16-2012, 05:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
I don't know - this whole last half season has been kind of a drag, IMO. Too much focus on Daphne/Jeff, and Bay/Zarra. The trial was a big storyline and that's being rushed. Emmett's been barely in ten minutes worth of scenes in the past 9 eps. Not that he's a central character, but Jeff has hogged up way too much screen time.

And the girls who are the main characters are acting like brats with only one episode to go . Almost like watching Emmett cheat all over again - it's disappointing.
I agree with you, this has been the WORST half yet for season 1. I'm SO tired of the Bay/Zarra & Jeff/Daphne story lines hogging all the air time. I miss Emmett. It's been so disappointing. The only thing that has been redeeming lately is Toby forgiving Emmett, I love their scenes, otherwise, it's been about both girls being stupid...
Old 10-16-2012, 05:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Must we have an "Immature Idiot of the Season" every single time? I mean - at first, Bay acted like a brat (first couple of episodes she kinda annoyed me). Then she softened and became likable. Then Daphne had to be like a kid with a toy with Emmett - yes, she wised up but she was really annoying while she pursued Emmett romantically when he was with Bay. Thankfully, she realized that she just missed his friendship and wanted to make sure she didn't lose him.

Then before we can all blink, Emmett's cheated on Bay after sufficiently boozing it up at his Dad's house and throwing a tantrum cause his girlfriend was looking out for him and ruined his utopian existence (no school, no rules, and booze) at Cameron's. Now we have both girls using people ... oh and having these huge blind spots to people who are using them.

The only upside we've had is that Simone came through (a nice little surprise) and that Emmett is doing much better right now in his storyline with Toby and Nikki. Right now it's better for him to be far away from Daphne and Bay.

Raise your hand if you're getting kind of tired of all this ....
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 10-16-2012, 05:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Must we have an "Immature Idiot of the Season" every single time? I mean - at first, Bay acted like a brat (first couple of episodes she kinda annoyed me). Then she softened and became likable. Then Daphne had to be like a kid with a toy with Emmett - yes, she wised up but she was really annoying while she pursued Emmett romantically when he was with Bay. Thankfully, she realized that she just missed his friendship and wanted to make sure she didn't lose him.

Then before we can all blink, Emmett's cheated on Bay after sufficiently boozing it up at his Dad's house and throwing a tantrum cause his girlfriend was looking out for him and ruined his utopian existence (no school, no rules, and booze) at Cameron's. Now we have both girls using people ... oh and having these huge blind spots to people who are using them.

The only upside we've had is that Simone came through (a nice little surprise) and that Emmett is doing much better right now in his storyline with Toby and Nikki. Right now it's better for him to be far away from Daphne and Bay.

Raise your hand if you're getting kind of tired of all this ....
Both Daphne and Bay have been really stupid lately, Bay has been spiraling(Mainly because of having her heart broken) Daphne has been having a fling with a guy that is too old for her. I understand Bay's behavior, it's all playing into her pain with being cheated on. It's kinda odd though that Emmett's spiral story last half parallels with Bay's. She stuck her neck out for Emmett's safety, I think we'll see Emmett doing the same thing for Bay.. I'm just annoyed that it took so long to get to the good parts of the season with Toby forgiving Emmett, because once he did, Emmett is showing up more..

*raises hand* I've had enough. I'm overloaded with Zarra and Jeff!
Old 10-16-2012, 05:56 PM
Supreme Fan

Hoping both of them are gone by season 2. If there are to be new storylines/people for S2, then this whole last half shouldv'e been devoted to the same characters that were so functional in the first ten (obviously minus Wilke since he's gone).
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 10-16-2012, 06:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Hoping both of them are gone by season 2. If there are to be new storylines/people for S2, then this whole last half shouldv'e been devoted to the same characters that were so functional in the first ten (obviously minus Wilke since he's gone).
Agreed, Get rid of Zarra and Jeff, both have been HORRIBLE influences on Bay and Daphne. I thought the second half was bad, I was wrong.
Old 10-16-2012, 06:08 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm trying to come up with a point to this last half season. Coming up with squat ...
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 10-16-2012, 06:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I'm trying to come up with a point to this last half season. Coming up with squat ...
I said this before and I'll say it again. Lizzy deciding to do a cheating story line for Emmett just threw a wrench into this half.. It just really put a bad taste in my mouth. I mean, I watch for Emmett a lot, he's my favorite and not having a lot of him this season has really annoyed me. With Wilke being gone, they had to do make room for Daphne to have a romance.
Old 10-16-2012, 06:30 PM
Supreme Fan

Travis would've been better ... but now I say he deserves better.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 10-16-2012, 06:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Travis would've been better ... but now I say he deserves better.
So you're not for Travis/Daphne anymore?
Old 10-16-2012, 06:49 PM
Supreme Fan

Just don't like how she treated him ... he's a sweet guy. I like that she stuck up for him though. Kinda like when Emmett was going off on Bay - you can ship a couple, but not like how one is treating the other at the moment. I don't ship B/E as you know, but could say that he was acting like a douche at the time.

Maybe if she stops acting like a Jeff junkie and treats Travis nicely again. I'm just disappointed in her right now, and Ryan's character is too interesting to be used as a stepping stone for Daphne/Jeff.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 10-16-2012, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

I kind of have to agree this season has not lived up to my expectations. It kind of reminds me of the sixth season of Buffy when it was all woe as me, my life....blah....I don't know.

I feel like I would still have had Daphne at the kitchen trying to avoid Angelo, but Bay would have channeled her hurt into doing some art with Regina, bonding with Angelo and for Bay, seeing how both Regina and Daphne could forgive Angelo would have given her the same lesson that she will be getting now that she's let John and Kathryn down, and it would have served for some real parent-child bonding.

I don't know what I would have done with Daphne. I guess also coming to a place where she is okay with Angelo. They could have still had her struggling with being deaf in the kitchen and had her deepen her bond with Travis.

It just seemed like everyone was off doing their own thing this half, and it feels disjointed. I don't know. I guess a part of me is glad to see it come to an end a bit, which is sad.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:54 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, me too.

Totally agree about S6 of Buffy. I totally shipped Spuffy, but the way they were in S6 wasn't how I wanted it exactly. Much preferred S7 Spuffy with all the real feelings there.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)