Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-06-2012, 07:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Well, throughout the whole episode, I was waiting for the cheating bomb to go off, I was expecting it, so I wasn't blind sided by it.

I still want Ebay but right now, Bay should give him hell for the hurt she's going to have.

Simone cheated on Toby as well.

Smack downs are coming up
Old 03-06-2012, 07:31 PM
Supreme Fan

I have to put my Ebay shipper card on hold as of now. I'm finished with Emmett. This entire 1b he has treated Bay horribly. I don't care if you were pissed, u had no right to cheat on her. She has done everything for you!

Simone and Emmett both suck at this point. Never liked Simone anyway now I really hate her.

I have never liked Daphne, her stories bore me but I actually felt for her this episode. Even Melody I now love.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:32 PM
Addicted Fan

I am biter because LW was determined to keep "testing them". She said so many times interviews. She wanted to "see if they could withstand anything" basically. I feel like they took it a level too far though. They have thrown enough drama at them as it is! Cheating is so hard to come back from.

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton
Old 03-06-2012, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
The worst part is you know Simone is going to have something to do with Bay finding out.

I don't care how remorseful she seems....

I agree with Heather(that is your name, right?) I still love what they represent, but Bay needs to figure out who SHE is and hey, if there happens to be a new guy in there for her then I'd be cool with that. Just saying.
Yup, that's my name.

Yeah, I'm sorry but cheating just ruins everything. I get that forgiveness can happen and that people can reconcile but it's just never the same. Too many trust issues will continue to pop up, I don't care what people say. *sighs*

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was never a big Emmett fan to be honest...in the beginning it was as though he could do everything (photos, art, drumming etc)

as a character I can still enjoy him but...
Toby needs to lay down the law with him
Old 03-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

With the whole shock of had happened I forgot that Toby was cheated on too. Gah poor Toby.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So this was spoiled before hand? I'm so glad I didn't read them.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean0002 (View Post)
I am biter because LW was determined to keep "testing them". She said so many times interviews. She wanted to "see if they could withstand anything" basically. I feel like they took it a level too far though. They have thrown enough drama at them as it is! Cheating is so hard to come back from.
Agreed. It went too far. Now, lets cross our fingers and pray that LW isn't bold enough to REALLY test the waters and 'make EBay withstand anything' with an unplanned pregnancy for Simone. I think I just felt bile rise in my throat with the thought, but if she has no qualms about ruining Emmett's character by turning him into a cheater, I wouldn't put anything past the writing.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:37 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't know if it's the Ebay shipper love talking BUT I think they'll get through this, relationships get through cheating all the time, it does change things, but it also prove that the relationship can get through anything and kick down the obsticales that are thrown at them....Bay might break it off for the time being but Lizzy W loves this couple, she's going to go with them..but as to whether or not the fans or audience will tolerate this, doubtful
Old 03-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

Emmett, I'm about to slap you in a second! Seriously. I almost wish the dude was drunk....that wouldn't make it okay, but at least there'd be more of a reason for him acting stupid. Poor beautiful Bay. I hope she socks both of them....for me.

There was some great acting in this ep despite all the cringe-inducing drama.

icon
Old 03-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree with everyone, cheating was just a step too far. If this was real life, I'm not sure it could work again. I mean you can forgive, but not forget ya know, there would always be paranoia and doubt.

BUT this is a tv show so I kind of just look past it and hopefully we'll get more awesome EBay later, after he grovels and she gets to be with a hottie, while Emmett watches in all his misery!!
Old 03-06-2012, 07:43 PM
New Fan

The show has been over for awhile now and I am still just sitting here - not quite able to wrap my mind around the fact that Emmett cheated on Bay. I read through the Spoiler thread earlier in the week and knew it was a possibility being discussed but I never quite accepted that it could be reality. Bay and Emmett have been my favorite part of this show from the beginning...they built them into one of the most wonderful couples on TV (in my opinion). This second half of the season they have thrown one problem after another at them to the point where I was feeling as if there was too much drama - but I kept up hope and kept trying to defend Emmett because of all the issues and difficulties he was going through. But cheating?! Really?

I am angry. Why did the show feel like it should go this route? How about a show that doesn't involve cheating...throw problems at them and give them drama - but how about the "novel" idea of keeping a couple faithful to one another even through the rough patches - ugh. I don't even know what to say anymore. I am disappointed in the show and in Emmett.

I don't know if I am even an Emmett/Bay fan anymore. I don't want her to stay with him - I think she deserves better and they should separate. Maybe in the future they could find their way back to one another.

I feel as if one of my favorite shows on TV in a very long time has been ruined - I HATE that they followed this storyline.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:46 PM
New Fan

I'm still too flabbergasted to even comment on this episode tonight, but could anyone point me in the direction of this spoiler thread you guys are talking about? I've searched all over the board and can't find it. Thanks in advance!
Old 03-06-2012, 07:49 PM
Supreme Fan

I think what angers me most of all is the fact this is his SECOND time cheating on Bay. I just can't with him at all anymore
Old 03-06-2012, 07:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingster (View Post)
So this was spoiled before hand? I'm so glad I didn't read them.
Not exactly. It was our speculation based off of several interviews and spoilers and we put it all together and thought this is what was going to happen. We hoped that we were wrong though.

Karie83: http://www.fanforum.com/f15/switched...eter-63046153/

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton