Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm wondering if Kathryn gives the witness money ... witness tampering, etc. Probably behind John's back .

Oh Emmett ... quitting school . Living at Cameron's isn't helping Emmett .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 02-21-2012, 06:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Wow. Emmett really is going downhill with that living situation
Old 02-21-2012, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Not loving Emmett's new behavior as well. Really, Olivia? Providing alcohol to sixteen year olds? No.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. I'm not liking the choices Emmett is making.

More cute Wilkie& Daphne. I don't blame her for responding like that about the tour.

Sweet of Wilkie to tell Toby about how Simone is treating Daphne.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Happy that Bay got involved. And at this point happy that Emmett does not have a motorcycle. Do not need a DUI.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:33 PM
Addicted Fan

I thought it was really telling that Bay went to Melody even though they don't get along so well. That REALLY showed me just how much Bay loves Emmett.

OMG. drinking? really?
Old 02-21-2012, 06:34 PM
Supreme Fan

Loved the Bay/Melody scene - glad that things between them seem to be improving. Baby steps. And when Melody acknowledged that she knows Bay cares about Emmett, I was glad. I think this was their way of turning the corner. Their little truce. Melody reassured Bay that she would keep it secret, which means that she's accepting Bay as Emmett's girlfriend. Of course, if Emmett chooses to act like a spoiled brat and blame everybody else for taking away his easy-living, drinking lifestyle, than it's on him.

Now, watching Emmett take that drink - the boy is going downhill in that situation. He needs to get out of there. Clearly his easygoing Dad isn't the parent that Emmett needs.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 02-21-2012, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh Emmett..(sigh)

Yeah I think Bay made the right decision to tell his mom. Clearly his father and his girlfriend don't care what he does. I'm glad he doesn't have his motorcycle either!
Old 02-21-2012, 06:43 PM
Supreme Fan

Daphne means well . Loved the Bay/Melody joke at the show and how Melody actually said, "You're funny." Now the fact that Emmett has booze on his breath, and is arriving with his Dad ....

I would love to see Melody smack Cameron across the face. She may have been reluctant for Emmett to date a hearing girl, but now that she's getting to know Bay, and like her, she sees clearly where the toxic influence is on Emmett's life.

Loved how Melody went all mama bear on Cameron for her cub .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Last edited by Wes&FredFan; 02-21-2012 at 06:50 PM
Old 02-21-2012, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I agree Daphne means well and I understand what she was trying to do, but maybe not the best move when you are trying to show another school.

Liked the Melody/Bay scene.
To bad it looks like it's going to go down hill with Cameron and his girlfriend. Wouldn't be surprised if Emmett drunk.

So he only put her art in the show to what? Use her to get more people there?! It might not be the main reason (we'll have to see), but it sure comes off like that!
Old 02-21-2012, 06:51 PM
Supreme Fan

Was thrilled that Melody put it out there - he moves in tomorrow or I'll fight for full custody. Rock on!

Great Regina/Bay moment - the bay leaves .

Oh no Kathryn ... you're going to blow it. Legally, that is considered witness tampering and could cost you the entire suit. Not only that, but it will become obvious that somebody paid her off since she went from unemployed to paying off her bills by some mysterious means.

Regina/Patrick - eh, not sure about them yet.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Last edited by Wes&FredFan; 02-21-2012 at 06:57 PM
Old 02-21-2012, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know Emmett's upset, but no need to be that way with Bay she wa only trying to help.

Yeah soo not a fan of Cameron or his girlfriend! Maybe wasn't the best time or place, but yeah I'm on Melody's side.

The fight between Wilkie and Daphne. I don't recall him telling her anything about his dad being on the board. She must of missed that when reading his lips.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Emmett is blaming Bay for being a buzzkill. Get over it. You are 16 - you are supposed to be in school. In class. He wasn't happy with a parent who didn't care what he did, despite what he said. His Dad made things easy. Now he just has a spoiled brat attitude .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 02-21-2012, 07:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Emmett is blaming Bay for being a buzzkill. Get over it. You are 16 - you are supposed to be in school. In class. He wasn't happy with a parent who didn't care what he did, despite what he said. His Dad made things easy. Now he just has a spoiled brat attitude .
Wow, I thought Cameron's behavior was because of Olivia, it showed me tonight that Cameron is just way too laid back. Emmett should be with Melody. I do think it took great courage to go to Melody, to tell her what's going on....It really was revealed just how much Bay loves Emmett. Emmett is being a spoiled teenage boy right now, his girlfriend went to his mother because he was skipping school, wanting to quit altogether, and alot more, she went to melody because she cares about emmett's well being

Melody was SURE PO'd at Cameron, she was making a scene with Cameron and Olivia in an art gallery, can't see her behavior with Cameron is affecting Emmett
Old 02-21-2012, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I pretty much agree!

I don't know how I feel about Daphne going to back to her old team. I mean especially since it looks like it might be cut. I just hope this will be her last decision.

I understand Kathryn wanting to help that one nurse, but I have a feeling that is going to bite them in the behind. I agree with John it is a decision that they both should have made. She didn't talk to him because she knew he wouldn't agree.

ETA: Love that moment between Bay and Regina about the mask. So Sweet!