Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-11-2016, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

#103 "Portrait of My Father" Episode Discussion

"Portrait of My Father"
Air Date: June 20, 2011
Emmett tells Daphne he would rather date a deaf girl and describes someone who sounds a lot like Daphne. John meets Melody, Daphne’s basketball coach, Regina’s friend, and Emmett’s mom. Daphne makes up with Liam. Bay asks Regina about her biological father. Ty shows Bay around his neighborhood, where she could have been raised. Bay confides in Ty that she wants to know her biological father. Daphne gives Bay a photo of Regina when she was pregnant with her, and it was taken by Bay’s biological father.

01x03 - Portrait of my Father - Switched at Birth Transcripts - Forever Dreaming
Old 04-12-2016, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like how we see Bay's art work from beginning to end during the episode.
Especially at the end where John talked about it.

John is pushing Daphne too much.

Kathryn trying to keep the switched at birth situation a secret is ridiculous. Understandable, because of her feelings behind it (what mother doesn't know her own baby?) but still. . .

I felt bad for Bay that Regina won't talk about her father. It's still information Bay has a right to know.
Old 05-30-2016, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brienna (View Post)
I like how we see Bay's art work from beginning to end during the episode.
Especially at the end where John talked about it.

John is pushing Daphne too much.

Kathryn trying to keep the switched at birth situation a secret is ridiculous. Understandable, because of her feelings behind it (what mother doesn't know her own baby?) but still. . .

I felt bad for Bay that Regina won't talk about her father. It's still information Bay has a right to know.
How did I miss this post?

I had no idea that you had replied to these threads. I am so sorry!

I'm excited now. I'm going to watch the first three episodes this week and reply to the discussion on them. I'm going to take some notes and everything!

I agree with everything you are saying here.

It especially bothered me that Regina would not talk about Angelo. I remember feeling that way at the time. Bay had a right to know. That was total selfishness on the part of Regina.