Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-22-2011, 10:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Brainiacs ♕ {Lucas & Maddy} #1: B/c the good girl sympathizing with the bad boy? Who doesn't love that, right...?

A p p r e c i a t i o n T h r e a d #1

c o u l d. y o u. l e t. i t. a l l. g o ?

1)mikitaisit
2)point0fn0return

1) b/c Maddy needs someone who can stir her in every way, not just her body but her mind as well.

2) b/c Lucas needs that balance. Someone who sees the positive side of things. Someone to bring him out of his own darkness.

3) b/c they would have amazeballs bantering moments arguing about who is right or who is smarter.

4) b/c it is that forbidden love. the good girl sympathizing with the bad guy.the world would be against it. good luck, lucaddy. lol

5) b/c

1) b/c great minds think alike.

1) books.
2) math
3) science
4) plex*computers*

1) 'what if' by safetysuit
2) 'it is what it is' by lifehouse
3) 'poison & wine' by the civil wars
4) 'ships in the night' by mat kearney
5) 'anywhere but here' by safetysuit
6) 'good to you' by mariana's trench

1) A meeting. *duh.lol*
2) Banter over who is right about a "brainy" subject.

1) Naomi Impromptu Interview
2) Ashley Impromptu Interview
3) Unexpected (fanfiction)

~OP UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

Last edited by MikitaIsIt; 12-22-2011 at 11:00 PM
Old 12-22-2011, 10:32 PM
Addicted Fan

coulddddd not help myself, b/c ever since Lucas came into the picture - i have fantasized about this ship
though, they are still AU for now... who knows maybe one day...
I love the idea of them, and what they could be god willing we get a second season that is

im probably all alone in this
but still, i just love them too much, so just did some quick arts... and yeah...
Old 12-22-2011, 10:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh no.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:50 PM
Total Fan

Please add me!

I love the idea of these two! He is my favorite male character and Maddy is my fav female so by default and ... I strive to be different ... what can I say. That doesn't mean I don't LOVE what's in front of me and the obvious endgame (Mark&Maddy) bc it is just that but there is intrigue and could be something amazing between Lucas and Maddy (romantic or not) their characters are like bipolar opposites of each other with what went right and what went wrong AND they are both so smart. That could provide for some amazing bantering/conversation between them.

Plus, to me, a Mark/Maddy/Lucas triangle next year (if we get a new season) would be so much more entertaining then Lucas/Skye/Josh. I.E. not full on going there with them but providing conflict of emotions and jealously between the characters.

There's a list of reasons I approve of this but Ill spare yall .

"My heart is not cold,
it's broken."

Last edited by point0fn0return; 12-23-2011 at 12:39 AM
Old 12-22-2011, 10:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey Jenna boo! I'll add you right now!

and omg, you just come in a'blaze dontcha??
that whole comment is so full of win. and i agree 100%

i've also never been one to ship simply what is given to me on a silver platter (tho i do also love mark/maddy - their cute as hell)... but i have this knack for overanalyzing characters as INDIVIDUALS to then make up who I personally think they belong with yk?
and guh. this ship, there was no denying for me, when i saw lucas and maddy as individuals (also, both my fav character too! twin )... how yes, they have this one thing in common that bonds them; their superb intellect.. but then have sooooooo many differences, that would cause for so much angst but then also ultimately in the bigger picture prove to be what they are missing, and the other completes yk??

ship it so hard
Old 12-22-2011, 11:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

I liked the OP, gorgeous ! But I can so not see Lucas & Maddy, to much in love with Mark & Maddy to ship anyone of them with anyone else
Mark & Maddy | Vincent & Catherine | Oliver & Felicity
Icon | My tumblr | Campaign Henry Cavill
Old 12-22-2011, 11:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merriweather (View Post)
I liked the OP, gorgeous ! But I can so not see Lucas & Maddy, to much in love with Mark & Maddy to ship anyone of them with anyone else
totally get that and respect it love
i also rly enjoy mark/maddy - did all season too...

but i cant help it, im a sucker for angsty couples
Old 12-22-2011, 11:12 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikitaIsIt (View Post)
Hey Jenna boo! I'll add you right now!

and omg, you just come in a'blaze dontcha??
that whole comment is so full of win. and i agree 100%
Thanks. I came in so guns a blazing....I didn't have time to fully appreciate this beautiful, gorgeously designed, OP!! You are so damn good at what you do. The gif manips are just perfect.

I esp love the lyrics you put under each moment and the bios on Ashley/Naomi&Maddy/Lucas. You hit the nail on the coffin as to why they'd be great together whether, again, you ship them romantically or not. It can't be denied these two parallel each other in a way. Him a darker parallel to her lighter self/brain if ya know what I mean. Like I said ... what when wrong and what went right.

Quote:
i've also never been one to ship simply what is given to me on a silver platter (tho i do also love mark/maddy - their cute as hell)... but i have this knack for overanalyzing characters as INDIVIDUALS to then make up who I personally think they belong with yk?
and guh. this ship, there was no denying for me, when i saw lucas and maddy as individuals (also, both my fav character too! twin )... how yes, they have this one thing in common that bonds them; their superb intellect.. but then have sooooooo many differences, that would cause for so much angst but then also ultimately in the bigger picture prove to be what they are missing, and the other completes yk??

ship it so hard
Agreed, I way over analyze everything that's put in front of me. I simply can not just watch a TV and not try to pick it apart. I blame vidding all these years and trying to subtly capture/parellel characters&emotions. It's warped my brain a bit, not that I am complaining, but it def makes just going into a TV show and taking what's at face value harder .

Lucas and Maddy favs always. So get you on that part and everything else.

"My heart is not cold,
it's broken."

Last edited by point0fn0return; 12-23-2011 at 12:42 AM
Old 12-22-2011, 11:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
totally get that and respect it love
i also rly enjoy mark/maddy - did all season too...

but i cant help it, im a sucker for angsty couples
It's so weird to think about Maddy with anyone else because most people on the board is a sucker for Mark & Maddy

Maybe you will have a lot of people leav M&M for L&M in the wait for a second season Always fun to see people talk about possible relationsships between characters you have not even thought as possible love interest
Mark & Maddy | Vincent & Catherine | Oliver & Felicity
Icon | My tumblr | Campaign Henry Cavill
Old 12-22-2011, 11:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by point0fn0return (View Post)
Thanks and I came in so guns a blazing I didn't have time to fully appreciate this beautiful, gorgeously designed, OP. Jeez you are so damn good at what you do. The gif manips are just perfect.
d'awww bb thanks! rly glad you like it!!

Quote:
You can't deny these two parallel each other in a way. Him a darker parallel to her lighter self/brain if ya know. Like I said what when wrong and what went right.
YES! this. thats totally how i see it too

Quote:
Agreed, I way over analyze everything that's put in front of me. I simply can not just watch a TV and not try to pick it apart. I blame vidding all these years and trying to subtly capture/parellel characters and emotions. It's warped my brain a bit .... not that I am complaining...but it def makes just going into a TV show and taking what's at face value harder .

Lucas and Maddy favs always. So get you on that part as usual and word to everything else.
gosh we just agree on all of it dont we?
im so like that too, im like; if im gonna put all this time into watching something (and being in this "fandom" shiz hahahaha) i might as well make it count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merriweather (View Post)
It's so weird to think about Maddy with anyone else because most people on the board is a sucker for Mark & Maddy

Maybe you will have a lot of people leav M&M for L&M in the wait for a second season Always fun to see people talk about possible relationsships between characters you have not even thought as possible love interest
i get that, i totally do... and its not like we want ppl to jump ship or anything haha. If you love your ship, all the more to ya but i do think its ok when others have different opinions of something different yk??
And i happen to love this particular ship and if others want to join just to discuss the possibility of them, greatness
Old 12-23-2011, 02:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

I agree with Merriweather on everything too. Lol. This is so weird!
Old 12-23-2011, 04:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifonlyx33 (View Post)
I agree with Merriweather on everything too. Lol. This is so weird!
haha sry, you feel that way

i happen to think its not weird AT ALL (and i loved mark/maddy this season, so...) we just all have our tastes....

i happen to be a masochist and all about angst hahahahahaha
Old 12-23-2011, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Iiinteresting!! I definitely do not oppose, if I'm being honest.

Yes, people are definitely allowed to have threads for different couples if that's what they want. Just remember to please be respectful towards others' opinions even if you don't agree with the ship. This is a place to appreciate their couple.

Thanks for this thread, and the OP is absolutely gorgeous!
Old 12-23-2011, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Wow..brand new thread and such an awesome OP already

Interesting! Thanks for the new thread
Old 12-23-2011, 11:17 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by i feel infinite (View Post)
Iiinteresting!! I definitely do not oppose, if I'm being honest.

Yes, people are definitely allowed to have threads for different couples if that's what they want. Just remember to please be respectful towards others' opinions even if you don't agree with the ship. This is a place to appreciate their couple.

Thanks for this thread, and the OP is absolutely gorgeous!
Thank you for this.

It's all about respect, some ppl love the flavor chocolate, some like vanilla. It is what it is .

I just like the idea of these two roma or not like I said in my posts above. They parallel each other in a way. Both extremely smart....but one it went wrong bc of the family situation and with Maddy it's way different. It'd just be interesting to see them in a scene together period lol.

"My heart is not cold,
it's broken."