Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-07-2011, 04:55 AM
Graphics Team

Victor Machado|Nestor Carbonell #4 ~ We do not only want him on our screens, we want him naked.

#4th
Victor Marchado | Nestor Carbonell
Appreciation Thread

why so gorgeous...?

Supporters ;

001. until morning
002. Suddenly Enlightened
003. Agent Alex
004. Comfortably Numb
005. ღmaybe this time
006. ElizaSparrow
007. carleymarie
008. Chrissalaugha
009. Kiane
010. DiamondDreaming
011. Seek&Destroy
012. Queen of Babble
013. Freefall
014. Jakls
015. Only Have Eyes For You
016. xlennie
017. Sara Caffrey
018. maja_m&m

Last edited by chaos blues; 01-04-2012 at 12:04 PM
Old 12-07-2011, 04:59 AM
Graphics Team

bringing this over from the previous thread, as no one had the chance to respond to it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlimain (View Post)
Hi guys! Thanks for the welcome. I don't think I'll be posting in one of the other threads you have listed because RL does keep me from posting.

I had initially planned on posting to the Bridget/Victor thread first, but I figured since I had joined the forum on Nestor's birthday, I should post here first. And then I read the disappointment about Victor and had to jump to his defense. Not that I thought he needed much defending from you guys. In fact, the reason why I joined this forum was because it was the friendliest forum I've come across lately.

I know there are things Victor should be suspicious about regarding Bridget/Siobhan, but I don't think her interaction with Malcolm should count as one of them just yet. The one and only time he saw them interact was when he had "Siobhan" wear the wire. He might have seen that she went after Malcolm after she left the van, but he never saw them again. I don't think he was in the next episode at all. And the next episode after that, Victor was in Wyoming looking at Mary's body. He hasn't seen "Siobhan" letting him spend the night in their home, or getting him a sponsor, or insisting on going to the station with Malcolm. I'm still holding out hope on that front. Just because I'm willing to give him leeway doesn't mean I don't still expect him to finally make the connection.

I started writing what I thought was going through his head over the course of the season so far, but it ended up being really long. So, I decided to end this comment here & give the rest its own reply post.

Okay, here goes:

1x01: He knew about the twin thing, so he wasn't surprised they looked alike. And again, he doesn't think Bridget would harm her sister, so he doesn't suspect a switch. As for having the same sense of humor (and pretty face )... people usually expect twins' personalities to be either similar, or the polar opposite. (And by 'people,' I mean me. ) He approached her in case she might know where Bridget was and he probably sensed she was lying about something, but he didn't have a reason to doubt her--even if his gut said otherwise. By the end of the episode, Hamptons PD found the locker & its contents, so he had proof "Siobhan" was lying. He probably assumed that was what his gut was trying to tell him.

1x02: He's read the letter, so he now believes Siobhan has reconciled with Bridget and is helping her hide. The reason why he kept trying to get inside the loft is because he thought that was where Bridget was hiding. It would explain why "Siobhan" was so determined to keep him and others out, to the point of firing a contractor who seemed to be doing a great job. He continues to believe that since she then kicks him out of the party.

1x03: "Siobhan" calls him out of the blue and he tells her he knows lots of things about her, like the fifty grand she recently withdrew, and her affair with Henry. He probably thinks the money is for Bridget--which it is, but not quite the way he's thinking. She baffles him by not reacting the way he expects her to.

1x04: He confronts her with proof that the sisters met recently and she blindsides him with her claim that she thought Bridget was going to harm her. He thinks she's either lying to cover up the fact that she helped Bridget, or she's lying to justify why she refused to help her. Either way, she's not going to be helping him out any time soon. Then he illegally searches through her cell and finds out she's been in contact with Malcolm--which is probably why he heads back to Wyoming.

1x05: No Victor. I guess they didn't want to show him just flying--or driving--back to Wyoming?

1x06: In Wyoming, he tips off Macawi that he's searching his club as soon as he gets a warrant, so he had better move Malcolm ASAP. (Okay, not really, but practically. I'll admit I expected better from him in that scene. ) And then he gets the call that Bridget is the lead suspect in Gemma's disappearance. He calls "Siobhan" to give his condolences, then feels her out to see if she has any explanation for the fingerprints. She's no help, as usual, and he prepares to head back to NY.

1x07: He protects Bridget by getting Det. Saldana to agree not to release Bridget's picture and suspect status to the press. Then he personally interrogates "Siobhan" and I'm reminded that he disapproves of her keeping Bridget a secret. He listens to the voicemail from Bridget and gets fed up with "Siobhan's" refusal to cooperate: "Do you even care that your best friend's missing, Mrs. Martin and that your sister's involved?" Once she cuts him off and leaves, Victor calms down and catches up with her to inform her about Malcolm. Any concern she shows could be because she does care and Malcolm's suspected abduction could only mean bad things for Bridget down the road. As Victor is (most likely) considering searching Europe, Det. Saldana shows him the ATM footage of Malcolm in NY. (Victor is probably relieved he won't have to come up with an explanation for "plane tickets to various countries in Europe" on his expense report. )

1x08: Malcolm won't talk to him, so Victor blackmails "Siobhan" into wearing a wire. The two act like strangers and Victor gets nothing from the exchange, except chewed out for only helping people he has an interest in. (I bet he's ashamed, if only because he did something that even Siobhan Martin disapproves of. )

1x09: No Victor again. (Still wallowing in shame? )

1x10: There isn't any interaction between Victor & Bridget, but he does avenge Mary--his CI & Bridget's friend--by getting rid of one of Macawi's moles. And the first thing he wants to know is what really happened the night Bridget ran. The knowledge that Officer Jimmy was dirty probably cleared up some of the questions he's had. I doubt Jimmy'll tell him much, if anything at all (at first, anyway), but it's a step in the right direction. It's always best to start from the beginning and clear things up from there.

In regards to the fingerprints thing, can you just imagine if it had been actual!Siobhan, instead of Bridget, and Victor had asked to 'print' her to rule out a switch? But yeah, he hasn't exactly been operating by the book, so he could have just grabbed something she recently touched and had it printed.

Believe it or not, I'm a lurker. I just read comments and hold in my thoughts until they can't be kept inside any longer and this... word vomit happens. I know it would probably be better if I let it out a little at a time, but I haven't really been able to do that. Ever. But I'm always willing to try.
i merged your posts. please keep in mind to not double post as it is against the rules. if you have to add something to your previous post please edit it, thanks. if you have any other questions feel free to pm me.

i don't have time to read all of this right now, but i will definitely later. i hope you have fun here. i'm sophia btw!
Old 12-07-2011, 07:56 AM
Supreme Fan

we got to see all the men shirtless but victor i wanna see what this man is hiding too.. all the other ones have good bodies he has to have a good body on him ...
Old 12-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

I know he has got a perfectly fine body! I just can't wait to see it

Soph!! A new thread already Thanks for it!! Love the title

Onlimain, I read your long post and I'm really happy you posted it. I still think part of Victor's job is in taking fingerprints But otherwise, you have a very good point concerning why he would think "Siobhan" is only hiding Bridget

And don't hesitate to come post over here whenever you have some good thoughts (or bad thoughts ) we're always friendly over here
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 12-07-2011, 04:10 PM
New Fan

Sorry, Sophia! I've gone back & given the rules a more thorough read. I only posted twice because I was sure my post would get cut off. I guess I underestimated how much it could handle, didn't I?

And Eliza, yeah the fingerprints thing gets me too. In procedurals, one of the first things cops always do is rule out all other possibilities. I thought Bridget was going to be found out because, surely, Siobhan has been to the Butler's home, so they would need to rule out her fingerprints from the ones they find when they dust the Butler home for prints. But, they didn't do anything like that. I'm still holding out hope that Victor will check her fingerprints as soon as he starts to suspect she's really Bridget.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:16 PM
Graphics Team

it's okay. just try to remember it for next time.

the fingerprints thing is the only thing really bothering me as well. i mean, he must've at east thought of the possibility that he was not talking to siobhan at least one time because they look alike and bridget is supposedly still in new york, so my first guess would've been that they both pose as siobhan or something. but nothing... idk, it's really weird.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:20 AM
Supreme Fan

you ever know that is a good point u made a very good one....
Old 12-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Yay to the new thread Love the title and I want him naked soo bad

Welcome onlimain I'm Amy Your post was really interesting to read and I agree with a lot of it It was so nice to read about all their encounters again.
You should def keep posting here - we are a very nice bunch of people

How do you know he has a good body Eliza? Have you been having secret time with him and failed to tell us
Old 12-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Supreme Fan

he has to have a nice body under all them suits bridget must catch him in a towel maybe . or victor start getting ruff with the cuffs lol birdget needs cuffed so she doesnt run off.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Have Eyes For You (View Post)

How do you know he has a good body Eliza? Have you been having secret time with him and failed to tell us
A lot of secret times with him, no one knows it except him and I

Onlimain, Yes that's definitely a problem
Old 12-09-2011, 01:15 AM
Graphics Team

she might have googled him amy.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Omg have you been keeping Victor to yourself Eliza? You are not sharing him I am very hurt

Yep, google is my friend
Old 12-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Have Eyes For You (View Post)
Omg have you been keeping Victor to yourself Eliza? You are not sharing him I am very hurt

Yep, google is my friend
I'm sorry dear! He didn't want me to tell to anyone But you know it now

Soph, you shouldn't say that
Old 12-09-2011, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

You are one lucky girl I am very jealous Could you try and convince him to give me a shot too?
Old 12-14-2011, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

I'll try bb but I'm not sure he will, he's kind of... exhausted right now