Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-21-2012, 11:34 AM
Supreme Fan

There are so many questions that need answers, we need to know what will happen ro Sibhan and Bridget, we need to see their confrontation, how will Andrew react when he'll find out that Siobhan is actually alive and that they have twins together, what about Henry, Malcolm and Juliet?
Oh yeah we definitely need a season 2

Zayn Malik is my son.
~Zohra~ icon : Cereal Killer
Old 04-21-2012, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

I think it was a bold/smart move how they chose to handle the finale. They basically put all the cards on the table. Many secrets and mysteries were revealed. But, despite all of that, there's blowback. There are things that need to be further examined and the finale felt like it was concluding a novel, part of a series. I really hope CW renews the show. The possibilities are kinda endless for s2. And I'm eager to see that play out. If it doesn't, I think - as a fan of the series - the show closed a chapter on many of the ongoing stories we followed. So I think the ball's in CW's court, but the writers handled this show perfectly.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:15 PM
Elite Fan

^ Yep I agree with that

I think the writers have done an amazing job on the series No other show in recent years has kept me on my toes so much
Old 08-25-2012, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

Oh my gosh ok I just finished catching up and saw the finale. I just...ughhhhh. SO FRUSTRATING! I am sooo upset it ended because they left so many things open and no closings. Ughhh. Amy you were right it was good, but just frustrating. Why couldn't Andrew forgive Bridget?
Old 08-26-2012, 02:58 AM
Elite Fan

I thought I should warn you that is would leave you frustrated

It was ana amazing finale but left us with so many questions Will Andrew and Bridget get back together? Will Siobhan try and get Andrew back? Will Andrew find out the twins are his? How about Siobhan and Henry? And Malcolm?!!
Old 08-28-2012, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the warning I thought after you said that I wouldn't be as frustrated... I was wrong

YES! I need all of those questions answered. You just can't leave it unopened. They should at least do a few more episodes to close it all up.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

Your welcome

I wanted to warn you more about it, but I didn't want to give too much away

It is really frustrating A few more episode to answer all those questions would be perfect

The main man at the CW, has said recently that he is open to working with SMG again (hopefully that could mean a few closing episode of the show)
Old 08-31-2012, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Have Eyes For You (View Post)
The main man at the CW, has said recently that he is open to working with SMG again (hopefully that could mean a few closing episode of the show)
That would be awesome Amy...I hope to see her back on CW