Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2012, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

Ringer Episode Discussion: [1x22 Season Finale] "I'm The Good Twin"(airs Tues. April 17th)

"I'm The Good Twin" [1x22 Season Finale] Episode Discussion

airdate: April 17th, 2012 (9 pm EST)
directed by: Eriq LaSalle
written by: Eric Charmelo and Nicole Snyder

EPISODE DESCRIPTION

BRIDGET COMES CLEAN ABOUT WHO SHE REALLY IS — As the vow renewal nears, Bridget (Sarah Michelle Gellar) realizes she first needs to tell Andrew (Ioan Gruffudd) the truth about who she really is. Meanwhile, just as Bodaway Macawi (guest star Zahn McClarnon) starts to close in on Bridget, Agent Machado (Nestor Carbonell) is forced off the case and Henry (Kristoffer Polaha) decides whether he should tell Bridget the truth about Siobhan. Zoey Deutch also stars. Eriq LaSalle directed the episode written by Eric Charmelo and Nicole Snyder (#121).

PROMOS
Promo 1 |
Extended Promo |
Sneak Peek 1 |
SneakPeek 2 |
Sneak Peek 3 |

RULES
+ Respect each others opinions, not everyone is going to agree with you.
+ Please do not quote a previous post with the intention to insult the poster or their opinion.
+ No bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases etc. is allowed.
+ Most importantly, have fun!

Last edited by Only Have Eyes For You; 04-17-2012 at 02:07 PM
Old 04-16-2012, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Cannot believe tomorrow is the season finale Lets all pray for a second season. Or at least have the season rounded up nicely

I hope everybody loves the episode I am very excited

Bring on the Finale
Old 04-17-2012, 02:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Can't wait I also hope Henry tells Bridget about Siobhan being alive.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

Can't believe the finale is tonight I am half excited like mad and half gutted the season is gonna be over

Very mixed emotions
Old 04-17-2012, 01:56 PM
New Fan

I know how you guys feel. I'm so excited to find out what secrets will come out, but dread having to wait all summer **fingers crossed** for the next episode. (I will remain hopeful & in denial until The CW announces their Upfronts on May 17th.) We're all going to need a when the episode ends tonight.

(Psst, Amy. This is Episode 22.)
Old 04-17-2012, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

Yep we are definately gonna need a group hug after the episode And we all need to think positively

Oops Thanks hun
Old 04-17-2012, 03:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

What sucks is that I can only watch the episode online on saturday.
I hope that I can be strong until then and NOT log onto these boards to spoil it for myself. lol

Enjoy the finale

Last edited by Audrinaa; 04-17-2012 at 04:00 PM Reason: spelling
Old 04-17-2012, 09:29 PM
Extreme Fan

so what did you think about it? I´m very dissapointed, it is hard to believe that it was the last episode....I don´t know what were writers thinking the whole episode left me thinking that there will be season 2, but everywhere I read they say it´s more than possible that it will be canceled...so I don´t know...

Alexandra
my tumblr
Old 04-17-2012, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's possible to get cancelled because of the ratings but I guess it was no real way to close this show so early on.

With this episode, I was so/so about it.
When I was watching it, I just knew Siobhan and Bridget wouldn't meet but I thought it'll be so cool if they did meet when Bridget was getting attacked by Bodaway, just to show Siobhan has a heart if she went out there to save her sister.

The thing I'm not so sure about is the discovery, I think I was a bit let down with how it happen. Probably I think it would've been better if Bridget surprisingly saw Siobhan for the first time with her own eyes...

Bridget opening up to Andrew about everything was surprising cause I really didn't expect and I loved Andrew's reaction, throughout Bridget whole little [true] sob story, I was like "Andrew don't forgive her that easily"....I just don't see how he could. He was basically living a whole lie with her.
If I was Andrew I wouldn't want to be involved with either sister. One is manipulative and the other is a liar so none could be trusted. That's how I'll feel if I was Andrew. It's no way he should just accept Bridget.

Henry and Siobhan relationship to a nice twist and turn, it was great to see Henry having the upper hand over Siobhan for once and to finally see him be through with it and have enough. Although I'm still not a Henry fan because he's really not any better although he was smart in these last few episodes...

So I'm really 50/50 about this episode...
I like how some stuff got revealed and thought some other reveals should've came out a lot better. I truly believe the best way for Bridget to learn Siobhan was alive was when she was getting attacked and for the episode to end with both of them staring at each other or something..... something along those lines. Would've been predictable but hey....
Old 04-17-2012, 11:49 PM
Elite Fan

I did really enjoy the finale, but it wasn't what I was expecting either

I did think the sisters would meet in the finale, and was a little disappointed that they didn't But I did still love the scene between them and Bodaway

I am still sad that we don't know for sure about Malcolms whereabouts I am hoping if we get a second season that he does return

I am gonna be in the very small minority here. But I felt a little bit sorry for Siobhan when Henry left. I think he is guilty of a lot of bad things and he acted a bit self-righteous(?).
Old 04-18-2012, 12:50 AM
Extreme Fan

I´m so dissapointed because If there is no Season 2, then this season 1 is without proper ending...everything is open there...so If we get Season 2, it will be ok....but If not....I would rather forget this episode.

but I´m glad that Andrew didn´t forgive her so easily.....it wouldn´t be realistic.....

Alexandra
my tumblr
Old 04-18-2012, 12:54 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah if we don't get a s2 then the show has been left in a dodgy place

And I am also glad Andrew wasn't completely forgiving. I don't think it would have been realistic for him to forgive right away
Old 04-18-2012, 02:06 AM
Extreme Fan

by the way, Henry was good in this ep....go Henry!
but I was quite dissapointed with Machado...his character is less and less interesting.... he is just obsessive about Bodaway and in the end, he doesn´t even catch him (or kill him)
And I think that Juliet was a bit harsh to Bridget...Andrew yes, but somehow I thought that Juliet even though angry, she won´t be so harh.....

Alexandra
my tumblr
Old 04-18-2012, 04:35 AM
New Fan

I really enjoyed this episode.

I know a lot of you are disappointed it didn't end with the sisters face-to-face, but I would have hated it if that had happened. The only way for them to do it would be if Bridget still didn't know the full extent of Siobhan's hatred for her. I don't want some cheap cliffhanger that only momentarily gratifies me. I liked how Bridget gradually learned more & more about Siobhan's involvement in her life. Once she learned her sister was still alive, it seemed like Bridget felt there wasn't anything else she could learn that would shock her. But finding out your sister wanted you dead as revenge for your indirect involvement in your nephew's death? She did not see that coming. As you can probably tell, I'm pretty satisfied with how it ended. If Ringer comes back for a second season, Bridget & Siobhan will be on pretty even footing when they finally confront each other. Even if Ringer doesn't get renewed, I still like the ending we got. The events that happened were mostly organic & felt resolved, while still open enough to tease your imagination.

I have to admit though that I had hoped Siobhan would save Bridget from Bodaway, but I liked that Machado was the one to do it too. He was told to stay away from the Bodaway case or else he'd lose his job, but when he found out "Siobhan" could be in danger from Bodaway, he was on the first flight out. The FBI have given him a lot of chances, so I'm not sure if he'll still have his job when he goes back. He did end up getting Bodaway--sort of--so that might sway things in his favor, but he disobeyed a direct order.

This forum is the reason why I 'ship Bridget/Victor, in addition to Bridget/Andrew. But I saw them more as a future!ship, if that makes any sense. I figured Andrew was going end things once he found out about the deception. No one likes being played for a fool. (Bridget doesn't think of him as one, but that won't stop Andrew from feeling like one.) Did anyone else notice that huge grin Victor got when he saw who had called? I think he's a tiny bit smitten.

I also loved the fact that Andrew & Juliet didn't forgive Bridget. In another post, I had stated that while I 'ship Bridget/Andrew, I fully expected them to crash & burn. And boy did the show deliver. True, I had predicted/hoped Juliet would be more forgiving, but I completely understand why she wouldn't be. The truth was revealed on the heels of the other huge bomb that Siobhan was cheating on Andrew with Henry--among all the other major upheavals & revelations of the past seven months. Plus, she's still a teenager. Also, she hasn't had any time to process things yet. Andrew had the perfect reaction (for me). At least this way, any relationship these two decide to pursue with Bridget--if any--it will be as themselves.

Amy, I was bummed Malcolm wasn't in the episode either, but I was glad Bridget credited him with her sobriety. He has not been forgotten. And I'm doubly glad she is continuing her NA meetings. I know they mentioned a possible corpse in Hoboken, but I figured that was just in case Mike Colter isn't available later on--provided they get a second season.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex88 (View Post)
And I think that Juliet was a bit harsh to Bridget...Andrew yes, but somehow I thought that Juliet even though angry, she won´t be so harh.....
All the woman and Juliet life seem to be manipulative or liars, that's why she wasn't so forgiving. As Juliet said, at least it was something mentally wrong with her mother Catherine but with Bridget she just took over her sisters life to save her own. Understandable but it doesn't make it right.

Both Juliet and Andrew got played and how could they trust her when for the past seven months she was pretending to be someone else in the process of making Bridget look very bad. "Siobhan" did nothing but blast herself Bridget.
Bridget just said nothing but bad stuff about herself which was ridiculous to me.

The amazing thing is that at the end of the episode the only characters I ended up liking was Solomon, Andrew and Juliet.

Although I do not like Juliet character at all. lol ...
This whole season though, the only character I enjoyed in every episode was Malcolm so it was sad not to see him.