Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-09-2012, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Ringer Episode Discussion: [1x21] "It's Called Improvising, Bitch!" (airs Tues. April 10th)

"It's Called Improvising, Bitch!" [1x21] Episode Discussion

airdate: April 10th, 2012 (9 pm EST)
directed by: Janice Cooke-Leonard
written by: Scott Nimerfro

EPISODE DESCRIPTION

Catherine is unsuccessful in her plan to destroy the relationship between Andrew and Bridget, who is still posing as Siobhan. After Agent Machado figures out who was behind the attempts on Siobhan's life, he rushes to stop the killer before it's too late. Siobhan's effort to help Henry falls apart when the main witness i his case dies unexpectedly.

PROMOS
Promo 1 |
Extended Promo |
Sneak Peek 1 |

RULES
+ Respect each others opinions, not everyone is going to agree with you.
+ Please do not quote a previous post with the intention to insult the poster or their opinion.
+ No bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases etc. is allowed.
+ Most importantly, have fun!
Old 04-10-2012, 08:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Really. Olivia and Katherine in cahoots. Poor show, trying to tie up all these loose ends and grasping at straws.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:44 AM
Supreme Fan

Well Catherine and Olivia lovers, didn't see that coming but i knew they were in cahoots.
Henry wanting a paternity test, he's not as dumb as i thought, the scene when Shiv was in the closet in labor and watching the russian girl dying was hard to watch i have to say.
The next episode will be explosive i can't wait!!!

Zayn Malik is my son.
~Zohra~ icon : Cereal Killer
Old 04-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, the Catherine and Olivia thing threw me too I should have learnt by now not to be shocked by anything

I cannot believe we only have one episode left Potentially the last episode ever
Old 04-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Have Eyes For You (View Post)
Yeah, the Catherine and Olivia thing threw me too I should have learnt by now not to be shocked by anything

I cannot believe we only have one episode left Potentially the last episode ever
I can't believe that this amazing will not get renewed is there a tiny chance to have a season 2?
I hate CW always cancelling the good shows, Veronica Mars and now maybe Ringer, how OTH got nine seasons is beyond me

Zayn Malik is my son.
~Zohra~ icon : Cereal Killer
Old 04-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

We don't know about the future of the show yet I assume the CW will release its renewals in a few more weeks.

I am hoping like mad that it is renewed, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much
Old 04-13-2012, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like Catherine/Olivia as a couple
Old 04-13-2012, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

We were told near the beginning of the season that there would be a gay character. I didn't think it was gonna be true as the season is coming to a close. But I guess it was

Really didn't expect it to be Catherine and Olivia
Old 04-14-2012, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

Seriously. This ep.

Every time I watch Ringer, this is me:

I can't get over all the twists and turns and surprises. I love this show so much! It can't get canceled!

I loved Victor and Andrew even more!!! They're perfect.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

^ That is the perfect gif to represent what this show does to us

Ringer really keeps us on our toes, which I love Nobody could ever call this show boring
Old 04-14-2012, 07:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

I knew Olivia and Catherine were in cahoots, so to speak, however Olivia wasn't really involved in the plot to kill Siobhan, Catherine was organising that all on her own.

I did hear about a gay storyline a few weeks back also and figured it would be Olivia because Jaime Murray quite often plays lesbian/bi characters.

Thought the drug overdose of the witness was way to convenient for Henry and Siobhan. Though was quite surprised that Henry asked for a paternity test, he's not a stupid as I thought, but I would prefer the babies were his and not Andrew's.

So it looks like all the secrets are coming out, all that remains is everyone finding out about Bridget and discovering Siobhan is actually still alive. I guess this will all happen in the next episode.
Old 04-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Supreme Fan

what sam and dean are doing is what i did when i heard cathrne call olivia baby... and when siobhan went into labor in the closet.

i love that andrew saved bridget from insane cathrine.

i liked this epsiode alot better than the last epsiode but then everytime there is a new epsiode i say that lol. i hope the fianle is really good and ties up the rest of the pieces of the season.

like where is malcolm . is bridget gonna learn the truth about her sister.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This episode was really good.
Once the episode went to a Olivia/Catherine flashback, I knew it would be something intimate between them. lol

That scene with Siobhan and the maid, Oksana was just shocking... to an extent. I don't know why but once Siobhan has to hide because of Oksana job, I knew something bad was going to happen. It most have been difficult for Siobhan to remain quiet while she was in pain cause of her pregnancy and then she watched the maid died in front of her very eyes. That was just bad.
I love that Henry finally has been getting some sense since Siobhan has returned. It seems like he's seeing more and more through Siobhan in every episode... he's not blinded by his love for her [right now] because she's lied to him too many times. Although at this point I do truly believe Siobhan loves Henry but I love Henry secretly taking a paternity test.

Now if Andrew turns out to be the father.... this whole love square, Siobhan, Henry, Bridget, Andrew will be very interesting.

I really don't know which direction the writer's want to go with all of that. I hope it's a 2nd season for all of us to know.

As much as I dislike Catherine, the most honest thing she said in this episode was and I quote: “Whose life is so pathetic that they have to live someone else’s to be happy?”

It's so true, and that's why I can't get into Bridget & Andrew, she's lying to his face every single day... and it's not a little lie. Bridget is pretending to be her sister and Andrew has a right to know that. When Andrew finds out, I think he shouldn't believe that Bridget is any different then he sister Siobhan.... I would hope he acts like that because it's really serious how she's pretending to be Siobhan. I know why she's doing it but it still doesn't make it right.

This whole episode was good.