Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-26-2012, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

Ringer Episode Discussion: [1x19] "Let's Kill Bridget" (airs Tues. March 27th)

"Let's Kill Bridget" [1x19] Episode Discussion

airdate: March 27th, 2012 (9 pm EST)
directed by: Jerry Levine
written by: Jay Faerber and Robert Berens

EPISODE DESCRIPTION

Bridget (Sarah Michelle Gellar) decides to testify against Bodaway Macawi (guest star Zahn McClarnon). Agent Machado (Nestor Carbonell) gets suspended from the FBI, while Henry (Kristoffer Polaha) grows impatient with Siobhan’s plan and tells her she needs to let go of her revenge plot or they cannot be together.

PROMOS
Promo 1 |
Extended Promo |
Sneak Peek 1 |

RULES
+ Respect each others opinions, not everyone is going to agree with you.
+ Please do not quote a previous post with the intention to insult the poster or their opinion.
+ No bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases etc. is allowed.
+ Most importantly, have fun!
Old 03-26-2012, 12:26 PM
Extreme Fan

I hope I can ask it here....If not, delete it...

Do we know If Sioban(Bridget) will tell Machado she is Bridget or she will just say that she came back and will testify but nobody will know that she was there all along?
And why do you think that Machado will get suspended?

Alexandra
my tumblr
Old 03-26-2012, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Yep, you can ask that here

I am not too sure about how Bridget is gonna do that, but I am very curious And maybe Victor gets suspended for getting too emotionally involved in the case
I am not sure, but thankfully we don't have too long to wait
Old 03-26-2012, 01:28 PM
Extreme Fan

see, I didn´t think about that...he is beating some guy in that promo, so maybe that will be the reason......
I think that maybe Bridget won´t testify....maybe she will just decide, but for some reason won´t do it..yet......
by the way, don´t you think that last scene between Bridget and Siobhan may be dream? Because I don´t think that she will shoot Bridget (Andrew was just in hospital because he was shot, so another hospital scene with Bridget sounds strange ) and I don´t think Andrew will jump before her again either

p.s. Is this forum always so "dead" ?

Alexandra
my tumblr

Last edited by Alex88; 03-26-2012 at 07:01 PM
Old 03-27-2012, 09:43 AM
Extreme Fan

this photo http://tv-ringer.com/ringerpics/letskillbridget10.jpg is from this episode...do you think it´s some flashback or it´s "Siobhan"(Bridget) now? I have a feeling that it´s Bridget now because of the hair...in flashbacks her hairs are dirty blonde, not this white-blonde. But I wonder why her jumper is torn.

Alexandra
my tumblr

Last edited by Alex88; 03-27-2012 at 09:49 AM
Old 03-28-2012, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Woah, what an episode!! Not as good as some, but was a solid eppy. Some surprises though I must say.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:52 AM
Extreme Fan

so what happened? (i didn´t see it yet)
Does Adward know that it´s Bridget? Did she testify?

Alexandra
my tumblr
Old 03-28-2012, 05:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex88 (View Post)
so what happened? (i didn´t see it yet)
Does Adward know that it´s Bridget? Did she testify?
No and no They'll string out Andrew finding out about Bridget for a while yet I think.

Loved that Juliet and Andrew got back at Catherine and shock, horror, Catherine is the one behind the hit on Siobhan. Glad we finally got this reveal, I didn't know where they were going with this storyline, one week you think they're after Siobhan, the next Bridget

As for Henry, he's in deep trouble now. Why did Aberghast turn him in? Does he think Henry's responsible for Gemma's death? Does he know about his affair with Siobhan? Is he in cahoots with Olivia, getting the evidence back so they don't lose their money in the scheme?

Glad we didn't get much of Siobhan this episode, the less of her the better as far as I'm concerned.

Malcolm's still missing, wonder if we'll ever see him again?
Old 03-28-2012, 06:08 AM
Extreme Fan

yes, I just watched it...and I´m a bit dissapointed, because it looks like everything about Bridget and Siobhan will be revealed in 22.ep which is not good...that would be rushed and I dislike when everything is revealed in last episode..

about 19.ep...
- I don´t like that Siobhan and Henry still want to put Andrew in jail....I´m not sure how guilty he is, but I hope he won´t go to jail.
- That whole idea that Siobhan(Bridget) will pose as Bridget is silly....I think she should have just told Machado that she is real Bridget...only to Machado, he would keep it secret.....unless he would want to arrest her for Gemma´s murder.
- I´m not surprised with Catherine, but I thought that it will be somebody more shocking....Catherine is just..boring.

by the way, do you get a bad vibe from Solomon too? I have a bad feeling about him...

so overall this episode wasn´t very good....I hope that in the next episode we will finally get some better answers....I want Siobhan(Bridget) to tell the truth to somebody....either to Andrew or Machado.

Alexandra
my tumblr
Old 03-29-2012, 01:45 AM
Master Fan

These are my feels after watching 1x19:

I Swear To God One of the Best Shows Ever. And The CW is going to go down in history as the dumbest TV network to ever exist if they cancel this show.

First off… VICTOR MACHADO.

Just.

Come here my baby.

OMG. HIS FCKING FACE WHEN HE REMEMBERED SHALENE!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t even. All the feelings, guys. All the feelings.

Why does Nestor Carbonell have to be blessed with fcking gorgeous, expressive eyes??? WHY????????

And when he was doing the surveillance thingy and then beating up on that guy??? Oh God. So hot. SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!

And umm… Catherine was the one who wanted Siobhan killed? OK. Makes sense. Wasn’t completely left field.

Zoey Deutch is Lea Thompson’s daughter. I just found that out last week.

No wonder she reminded me of someone so much! I find this bit of news incredibly cute and awwwww. Zoey Deutch can be the next Amanda Jones if ever someone decides to remake Some Kind of Wonderful… which I don’t want to happen because the original is one of my all-time favorite movies.

Anyway, while I was watching, it suddenly struck me:

What if ANDREW has been in cahoots with Siobhan ALL THIS FREAKING TIME???

I mean think about it: Andrew is the perfect person to do this because a) He and Real!Siobhan have been really going at it b) Bridget will never suspect him BECAUSE of Reason A, c) The I Hate Siobhan and Siobhan Hates Me could be a charade.

And now that I’ve thought about it, a husband should be able to tell if it’s his wife, regardless if she has a twin or not. There are some things you know for certain about your partner, and I’m pretty sure he noticed that “Siobhan” is quite different - i.e. Bridget worked in a strip club. She’s bound to know a few tricks.

I never thought I’d feel sorry for Henry, but I did. Damn, I didn’t see that coming. And apparently, so did he.

Solomon is my new love. He better not turn out to be a baddie.

Nikki DeLoach!!!!!!!! I love her! I love her so much!!! Thank God they brought her back - if even for just a few seconds. She reminds me so much of Danneel Harris/Ackles.

I loved this ep! I loved it so much!!!
Old 03-29-2012, 10:05 AM
New Fan

I actually liked this episode better than last week's. The first few minutes alone made me go . (I figured I should try getting this in earlier than I have been lately.)

I did like how Andrew's & Juliet's plan allowed them to repair their relationship, get their money back and stick it to Catherine at the same time. However, Andrew totally kissed Catherine back! Sure, he was "taking one for the team," but it doesn't mean I have to be happy about it. (Especially since I still don't trust his explanation that Malcolm accepted the bribe & left town.)

I don't mind the big reveal that Catherine was the one behind the hit on Siobhan. At least this way, it ties in Juliet's SL to the main plot. I can believe she was the one working with Olivia. I can also buy that Olivia would reveal to Catherine that Siobhan knew about the Ponzi scheme. Which is probably why she would put a hit out on Siobhan--the fact that Catherine hated her most likely made it easier to come to that decision.

Olivia working with Arbogast is more difficcult to believe. If they really were, there wouldn't have been any need for her to blackmail Henry. Unless that was actually part of the plan. Siobhan, on the other hand, I can see working with him. The only thing is, she really seems to love Henry, so I don't see her turning him in for Tyler's murder. Tim Arbogast couldn't have gotten to where he is now by being stupid. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't just put the clues together about how Henry got the information. And like he said, Arbogast doesn't like to lose money. Right when he said that, I had a feeling he was going to do something that would ensure the Ponzi scheme continues long enough that he gets his money back, plus interest.

I don't see Siobhan working with Andrew, though. It would definitely be a twist I didn't see coming, but I wouldn't like it. Plus, there would be no point to any of their scenes together; like when he kissed her & she just walked out. Or that last scene when she told him she didn't love him.

I agree that Bridget's idea to pose as herself was silly. Machado's idea wasn't much better, but I think it just needed some fine-tuning. To be fair to him, they never had a chance to explain the logistics of how the release of the video was going to play out exactly. I'm really glad Bridget now knows Machado is trustworthy. As for Machado losing his job, he's been flirting with that line for a while now & I think he finally crossed it. I don't buy that he was the one who hired those people to beat up Jimmy; he neither confirmed nor denied the accusation.

I don't believe Bridget will reveal the truth to Machado just yet. His first priority is getting justice for Shaylene & their unborn child. I'm not sure he'll be too understanding that she's been hiding under his nose the whole time; or that she wants to find out who's after her sister first. Also, he is 100% sure he's spoken to Siobhan Martin recently because he finger-printed her, so he won't believe Siobhan killed herself. I mean, I want her to tell him because he is the only one who could unequivocally tell Bridget her sister's still alive, but I'm not sure the show would give that to us. Who knows? There are only three episodes left, so maybe it does play out this way. At least it looks like we'll continue to get a lot more Machado next week.

As for Solomon, I'm not sure what to think of him yet. I can't say I trust him the same way I trust Malcolm. His record looks good, but you can't always tell from paperwork. Bridget did speak to his old boss, so maybe he's legit. But he was working for Siobhan & she told Tyler she was going to get Solomon to help her. And she didn't seem surprised when she saw Bridget coming out of Solomon's limo. However, Solomon has provided a lot of information that brought Bridget closer to the truth that Siobhan doesn't want her to know, so that's in his favor. I guess the jury's still out on him.

I still want Malcolm back though. I want to know what happened to him. And I don't want his last conversation with Siobhan to be the last one he thinks he had with Bridget. Come to think of it, I don't want their actual last conversation to be their last one either. They better resolve his storyline before the end of the season.

All in all, I enjoyed this episode and I'm looking forward to next Tuesday.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:13 AM
Supreme Fan

I loved this episode so much !!!
The first few seconds i was like "what????"
So we know now that Catherine is the one that wants Siobhan dead.
The little family work against Catherine was genius!!
Machado i love him so much right now, he's a good man, a man who lost the woman he loved and wants her killer behind bars, but he prefers to keep people safe above revenge
I loved his scenes with Bridget, they're growing on me

Not enough Bridget/Andrew scene
I miss Malcolm
I still strongly dislike Henry and Siobhan.

Zayn Malik is my son.
~Zohra~ icon : Cereal Killer
Old 03-31-2012, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

^ I am missing Malcolm so much too I want him back soon

I am not hating Siobhan at the moment.I find her interesting as a character. Every episode I am changing mymind about whether she is really horrible or just caught up in her revenge.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:19 AM
Supreme Fan

each epsiode gets better and better. i really enjoyed this epsiode even if there wasnt alot of andrew and bridget. i gotta lot of victor and bridget my other ship... of the show... im so glad andrew and juliet stuck it to cathrine... and andrew got his money back from her . i wonder where malcolm is hiding and i hope soloman isnt evil and is trustworthy ... i love that sena patrick thomas and sarah are working together again.... soloman at this piont is the smartest one on the show....

poor henry he went to get that flashdrive for siobhan and accidnetally killed tyler. i think siobhan isnt going to get over her revenge just cause henry tells her to. she is to out there with her revenge and she is out for bridget to be killed and andrew to go to jail for killing bridget.....

i wonder if siobhan knows that its cathrine that wants her dead not andrew....